West Bengal Public Service Commission [WBPSC] has officially published the yearly notification regarding the West Bengal School Inspector Recruitment 2023. The notification has been issued to send invites for the 338 Posts available for the Sub Inspector of Schools.
It is a great job opportunity for people who are seeking a government job in West Bengal state or wish to be an Inspector. Candidates need to make sure that they are completely eligible to participate in the recruitment. Registration for the recruitment can be done both online by visiting the official website of the West Bengal Public Service Commission [WBPSC] and offline at the convenience of the candidate.
The selection process for WB School inspector recruitment 2023 will consist of two phases which are a Written Examination and an Interview. The shortlisted candidates have to get the medical test done after clearing the interview. The Recruitment also has a language Requirement where the candidate is expected to have writing and speaking proficiency in Bengali or Nepali language.
The authority has also given the necessary details and important dates for the recruitment. The given article covers all the important details regarding the West Bengal School Inspector Recruitment 2023 including the Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Examination Pattern, Syllabus, Application fee details, How to apply online, etc.
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Name of the Recruitment||WB School inspector recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Authority||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Type of Job||Government Job|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Post Name||Inspector of the Schools|
|Location of Job||West Bengal|
|Level of Examination||State Level Yearly Examination|
|Vacancy Available||338 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 9000/- to Rs. 40,500/-|
WB School Inspector Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Scheduled Events||Important Dates|
|Starting Date for Registration Forms||July 17, 2023|
|Last Date for Registration Forms||August 06, 2023|
|Last Date for Submission of Fee by Offline mode||August 07, 2023|
Only the people who fit the given eligibility criteria can give the Recruitment Examination. So, the candidates have to ensure whether they fit or not fit the eligibility criteria given by West Bengal Public Service Commission [WBPSC] for West Bengal School Inspector Recruitment 2023.
- The candidate should be an Indian citizen and have a domicile certificate of the West Bengal state.
- Any Bachelor’s degree in teaching or education or a B.Ed. from a recognized University.
- Candidate must have a Master’s degree or second-class Honours from a recognized University.
Age Limit And Age Relaxation
Age Limit and Age Relaxation for categories are
|Name of the Category||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit||Age Relaxation|
|Unreserved||18 Years||36 Years||N/A|
|OBC||18 Years||36 Years||3 Years|
|Scheduled Tribe||18 Years||36 Years||5 Years|
|Scheduled Caste||18 Years||36 Years||5 Years|
- The candidate should be within the age limit criteria as of January 01, 2023.
- The candidates must have speaking and written proficiency in Nepali or Bengali Language.
Vacancies for different categories are given below
|Name of the Category||Vacancy Available|
|Persons with Disability [PWD]||10 Posts|
|Scheduled Tribes||20 Posts|
|Scheduled Caste||74 Posts|
|OBC- A||34 Posts|
|OBC- B||24 Posts|
Selection Process For The WB School Inspector Recruitment 2023
The candidates will be selected based on the two phases of the selection process which are
- Written Examination
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks Allotted|
|General Awareness and Maths||50||100 Marks|
- The questions on the Subject of Education will be equal to that of a B.Ed. Examination.
- The time duration for the written examination will be of 1 hour 30 minutes or 90 minutes.
- The examination paper will be in both English and Bengali Language.
Syllabus For The Written Examination
|Name of the Subjects||Syllabus|
|General Awareness||Current National and International Affairs, Global Events, Indian History and Literature, Geography and Civics, Indian Economy, Sports, Science, Research and Technology, Awards and Prizes, Famous Personalities and Authors, Indian Culture, National Movements, Indian Constitution, Railway Budget, Important Historic Dates, Rivers, Seas, Lakes and Dams, Indian Politics, etc.|
|Mathematics||Statistics, Data Interpretation, Number System, Time, Work and Distance, Average, Interest, Ratio and Proportion, Discounts, Partnership, Clocks and Calendars, Geometry, Simplification, Permutation, and Combination, Mensuration and Area, Probability, Sequences and Series, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Problems on Ages, Algebra, HCF, and LCM, Pipe and Cisterns, Boats and Streams, Profit and Loss, etc.|
Documents Required For WB School Inspector Recruitment 2023
The document verification process will shortly begin after the interview of the shortlisted candidate. Some of the documents required are-
- Aadhar card of the candidate
- Pan card of the candidate
- Passport size photograph and signature of the candidate
- Educational certificate
- Cast certificate (if any)
- PWD certificate (if any)
Application Fee For The West Bengal School Inspector Recruitment 2023
The application fee must be paid after registering for the WB School inspector recruitment 2023, the candidates can pay the fee offline or online at their convenience. The application fee can be paid online by Debit Card, Credit Card, net banking, etc.
- The SC/ST candidates of West Bengal State and PwD candidates are not required to pay any amount
- The general candidates and the other backward classes (OBC) candidates have to pay Rs. 160/- as an application fee for the recruitment.
How To Apply Online For The West Bengal School Inspector Recruitment 2023?
- The candidates can register for the application forms online or offline at their convenience. To apply online for the West Bengal School Inspector Recruitment 2023 The candidate has to read the mentioned steps below
- Candidate has to visit the official website of the West Bengal Public Service Commission [WBPSC].
- The home page will open with a lot of links, Download the notification PDF from the link mentioned on the home page.
- Read the PDF and ensure that the candidate fits the eligibility criteria for the given recruitment, read the rest of the details carefully.
- Now, Go to the registration link and register for the recruitment.
- Fill out all the necessary details asked in the application form, and make sure that while filling out the details, the information is correct and spelled right as after submitting the application form the data will be non-adjustable.
- After verifying the details, the candidate has to submit their passport-size photograph and their signature.
- After submitting the required documents and ensuring that there are no mistakes with the application form, click on the submit option.
- After registering the application form online, the candidate now has to pay the application fee regarding their category.
- The online registration of the application fee can be done by various online available payment methods such as Debit Card, Net Banking, Credit Card, etc., the candidates will only be eligible for the registration after submitting the fee.
- After the payment of the application fee, take a printout of the fee receipt for further use.
How To Download The Admit Card?
- Go to the official site of the West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC).
- The homepage will open, click on the link of the sub-inspector of the school recruitment number.
- Login by using your given registration/ application number and password.
- When the candidate has successfully logged in, the admit card for the upcoming written examination of the recruitment will be released.
- Now click on the option of downloading the admit card for West Bengal School Inspector Recruitment 2023.
- Thus, the admit card of the candidate will be downloaded successfully.
- Now take a printout of the admit card so that the candidate can take the printout of the admit card to the examination center. A candidate will not be allowed entry into the examination hall for recruitment if they fail to bring the printout of the admit card for recruitment 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Who organizes the West Bengal School Inspector Recruitment?
The West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) organizes the yearly West Bengal School Inspector Recruitment.
Q2. What is the selection process for West Bengal School Inspector Recruitment 2023?
There will be two phases for the selection process which include a written examination which will be a 90 minutes examination of 200 marks and an interview. A medical test will be taken on all the shortlisted candidates and they will also be called for the document verification process.
Q3. What is the maximum age limit for recruitment?
The maximum age limit is 36 years. However, there will be age relaxation for OBC, SC, and ST candidates for 3 years, 5 years, and 5 years respectively.
Q4. Is the recruitment examination tough?
There will be tough competition. However, with the right preparation candidates will be able to clear the examination.
Q5. What are the application modes for submitting the application fee for the West Bengal School Inspector Recruitment 2023?
The candidates can pay the application fee online mode or offline mode at their convenience.
Q6. How many vacancies are available for recruitment in 2023?
There is a total of 338 vacancies available for recruitment in 2023.