The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) is responsible for conducting the common entrance examination, as well as facilitating the admissions process for undergraduate courses. WBJEEB will conduct OMR-based Common Entrance Examination JENPAS(UG)-2023 and counseling for admission in various Colleges/ Institutes in the State of West Bengal. Undergraduate Courses for the academic session 2023-24 include B.Sc.
Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing), B.P.T.T, B.B.M.L.T, and B.V.S.O are some of the prestigious Undergraduate courses offered by the West Bengal University Grants Commission (WBPURC). The common entrance examination is conducted annually in the state of West Bengal and provides an opportunity for meritorious students to gain admission into their desired colleges/ institutes. WBJEEB facilitates a fair and transparent process for the selection of candidates based on their performance in the Common Entrance Examination
WBJEE JENPAS Examination Overview
|Exam Name||Common Entrance Test for Nursing, Paramedical & Allied Sciences- UG Courses (JENPAS-UG) 2023|
|Conducting Body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB)|
|Level of Examination||State level|
|Examination date||11th June 2023|
|UG courses||Bachelor of Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing), Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology (B.M.L.T), Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.P.T.), B.Sc. in Critical Care Technology (B.Sc. CCT), B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology (B.Sc. OTT), B.Sc. in Perfusion Technology (B.Sc. PT), B. Sc. In Medical Microbiology (B.Sc. MM), B.Sc. in Physician Assistant (B.Sc. PA), Bachelor in Hospital Administration (B.H.A.)|
|Educational Qualification||Must have completed the class 12th examination|
|Official website||CLICK HERE|
WBJEE JENPAS 2023
Candidates who wish to pursue a career in one of the aforementioned Undergraduate Courses must appear for the JENPAS(UG)-2023 examination. The WBJEEB has announced the examination details in the official JENPAS(UG)-2023 brochure which contains detailed information about eligibility criteria, exam pattern, important dates, syllabus, fee structure, etc. The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) will conduct the OMR-based Common Entrance Examination JENPAS(UG)-2023 and counseling for admission into various Colleges/ Institutes in the State of West Bengal. The exam will be held on June 11, 2023, and the online registration window will be open from January 10 to January 31, 2023. The duration of the examination will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to go through the eligibility criteria given in the official JENPAS(UG)-2023 brochure and only then proceed to apply online. Candidates who qualify for the JENPAS(UG)-2023 exam will be eligible for admission into various UG professional courses in Colleges/ Institutes of West Bengal based on their merit and availability of seats. Candidates must note that the JENPAS(UG)-2023 registration will be completely online and no other mode of submission of application forms will be accepted. Candidates should fill in the application form carefully as no changes or modifications will be allowed after the submission of the forms.
Also check: Kolkata Police Constable Recruitment 2022: Exam Date, Admit Card, Important Dates
WBJEE JENPAS 2023 Overview
WBJEE JENPAS (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board – Joint Entrance Examination for Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Audiology, and Speech-Language Pathology) is an entrance examination conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) for admission to undergraduate programs in Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Audiology, and Speech-Language Pathology in colleges in West Bengal, India. The examination consists of two papers, each of which has multiple-choice questions.
Paper 1 is designed to assess the candidate’s knowledge of basic sciences, while Paper 2 tests the candidate’s ability to apply this knowledge in clinical and problem-solving situations. WBJEE JENPAS is highly competitive, and successful candidates must demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the relevant medical sciences, clinical problem-solving skills, and ethical decision-making skills. With the increasing demand for medical professionals in West Bengal, WBJEE JENPAS provides an opportunity to those interested in pursuing a career in these fields.
WBJEE JENPAS 2023 Exam Date
|Starting date of application||10th January 2023|
|Last date of application||31st January 2023|
|Editing window period||2nd to 4th Feb 2023|
|Admit cards released on||2nd to 6th June 2023|
|Examination date||11th June 2023|
MUST-READ| WBSEDCL Office Executive Recruitment 2023: Application Form, How To Apply?
WBJEE JENPAS 2023 Details
The WBJEE JENPAS exam is a rigorous test of one’s knowledge and skills and requires dedication and commitment from the applicants. A successful candidate must demonstrate a deep understanding of the medical sciences and clinical problem-solving skills, as well as ethical decision-making skills to be successful. The WBJEE JENPAS exam is a state-level entrance examination and tests the aptitude of candidates in relevant subjects. The exam is typically held once a year and the scores are used by colleges as one of the criteria for admission to these programs. There will be an exam with topics including subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Logical & Analytical reasoning multiple-choice exam. There is usually a two-hour time limit for the exam.
The WBJEE JENPAS exam is a challenging test and requires rigorous preparation to perform well. It is important to note that the WBJEE JENPAS exam is not an easy one and requires careful planning, dedication, and hard work. Therefore, it is important to understand the subjects thoroughly, formulate an effective study plan, practice sample questions, and stay focused to ace the WBJEE JENPAS exam. To be able to perform well in the WBJEE JENPAS exam, one needs to have a proper understanding of the topics and topics covered in each subject. Studying the prescribed books and gaining an understanding of the topics is essential to be able to answer the questions accurately.
WBJEE JENPAS is an important examination for students who want to pursue a career in the field of Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Audiology, or Speech-Language Pathology. It provides an opportunity for candidates to show their aptitude in relevant subjects and secure admission to undergraduate programs in these fields. To excel in the WBJEE JENPAS exam, it is important to have a solid grasp of all the topics that are covered in each subject. Thus, it is essential to thoroughly study all the prescribed books, gain an understanding of each topic, and practice various questions.
It is recommended that candidates visit the official website of WBJEEB for updated information on the examination, including eligibility criteria, syllabus, examination dates, and admission procedures. Furthermore, it is advisable to attempt mock tests and previous year’s question papers to develop a sound test-taking strategy and improve time management skills.
MUST READ| WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023: Notification, Selection Process
What is WBJEE JENPAS
The WBJEE JENPAS (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board – Joint Entrance Examination for Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Audiology, and Speech-Language Pathology) examination offers several benefits to students seeking admission to undergraduate programs in Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Audiology, and Speech-Language Pathology in colleges in West Bengal, India. Some of the benefits are:
- State-level recognition: WBJEE JENPAS is a state-level examination recognized by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board. This means that the scores from the exam are widely accepted by colleges in West Bengal for admission to undergraduate programs in the relevant fields.
- Aptitude test: The WBJEE JENPAS examination tests the knowledge of candidates in the subjects of aptitude of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Logical & Analytical reasoning. This helps colleges assess the eligibility of candidates for admission to these programs.
- Fair evaluation: The examination is designed to be objective and standardized, allowing for the fair evaluation of the aptitude of all candidates. This helps to ensure that admission is based on merit and not influenced by other factors.
- Opportunities: WBJEE JENPAS provides an opportunity for candidates to show their aptitude in relevant subjects and secure admission to undergraduate programs in Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Audiology, and Speech-Language Pathology.
- Career advancement: These programs provide a strong foundation for a career in the relevant fields and can lead to opportunities for further education and career advancement.
It is important to note that the benefits of the WBJEE JENPAS examination may vary depending on the individual and their specific circumstances.
WBJEE JENPAS 2023 Age Limit
|Maximum||35 for Nursing|
No limit for BPT
40 for remaining courses
MUST-READ| WBPSC JE Recruitment 2023: How To Apply, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria!
WBJEE JENPAS Application Process
- Candidates who are eligible for the WBJEE JENPAS 2023 examination, have to visit the official website for the registration process.
- The student can apply only once.
- Multiple forms of a candidate will be rejected. So, the candidate has to apply for the exam only once for recruitment in 2023.
- The candidate has to remember that submission is ONLINE only.
- Scanned copy of the passport photo in a JPG or JPEG scan of the passport signature (size between 4 KB and 30 KB).
- Candidates should provide their full name, date of birth, residential address, email address, and mobile number as part of the online submission.
- All applications make sure to include an updated and valid email address, as this is the only method of communication.
- Mobile number as all information is sent through SMS too.
- All applicants should also provide their name, date of birth, address, and phone number in their application. Parents’ phone numbers can be used.
- A valid debit or credit card, as well as Net Banking, UPI, or PAYTM Service, are usually required for online payments.
- It is recommended to download the information Bulletin Brochure and read it carefully so that you understand the various requirements to fill up the form.
- Students have to register for an Online Application Form.
- A login and password are created.
- A student has to complete the Application Form and its various sections Required documents in the form of Scanned Images of the Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature, and Left Thumb Impression. Payments have to be made by Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI / PAYTM All steps have to be completed before you can submit the form.
- All these steps are necessary to ensure that all the required details and documents have been submitted with accuracy, thus making sure the application process is smooth and efficient. Incomplete forms will be rejected.
- Therefore, applicants need to fill out the form completely and accurately, making sure all the required documents have been uploaded in a valid format.
Q1. What is the process of registration for WBJEE JENPAS examination 2023?
Before applying, keep all the requisite documents ready. Visit the official portal for WBJEE Board (wbjeeb.nic.in) and click on the Application link shared on the homepage. Fill in all the compulsory information in the fields provided. Select options for Papers and examination zones carefully. Make a payment of the application fee. Take a printout of the confirmation page for further reference.
Q2. What is the application fee for WBJEE JENPAS Examination 2023?
Candidates who wish to appear in both papers (Paper I and Paper II) have to pay Rs. 800 plus bank service charges (Rs. 650 for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B candidates). The application fee is to be paid by credit card, debit card, or net banking only.
Q3. What is the examination pattern for WBJEE JENPAS 2023 examination?
Candidates can take Paper I or Paper II individually or both. Paper II is only for BHA courses. Each paper takes 1 hour and 30 minutes of time.
Q4. What is the syllabus for paper 1 examination in WBJEE JENPAS 2023 examination?
Paper 1 contains subjects that make the candidate use their logical and aptitude thinking. The subjects that are in paper 1 are Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, and Logical reasoning.
Q5. What is the syllabus for paper 2 examination in WBJEE JENPAS 2023 examination?
Paper 2 contains subjects that make the candidate use their logical and aptitude thinking. The subjects that are in paper 1 are Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Logical reasoning, and English.
Q6. What is the minimum eligibility for a candidate to be qualified for WBJEE JENPAS 2023 examination?
Candidates must be of 17 years as on 31st December 2023. They should not have been born after December 2006, or they must be a resident of India. Candidates must have passed the 12th standard or the candidates who are appearing for the 12th class are also eligible for the WBJEE JENPAS 2023 examination.
MUST READ| WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023: Notification, Selection Process