West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board is going to announce the official examination announcement for Joint Entrance for Post-Basic Nursing [JEPBN] very soon for the course of Post-Basic Nursing. The examination takes place for interested candidates who wish to pursue higher studies in Post Basic Nursing in the states of India. The offline examination of WBJEE JEPBN 2023 will take place on July 01, 2023.
The students should make sure that they are eligible for the examination and then only, they are advised to apply. During the process of counseling for admissions into the West Bengal colleges and universities, the students will be selected based on the offline examination and only the eligible students will make it through the merit list. In the selection process, the students will also go through the document verification process which will take place shortly after the written examination.
As the examination announcement is going to arrive shortly, the students should have the proper information regarding the WBJEE JEPBN 2023. This article gives all the necessary information regarding the examination including important details and dates, Reference books, How to apply, Examination pattern and syllabus, application fee details, etc.
READ MORE: Sikkim Health Department Recruitment 2023: Notification, How To Apply?
|Official website||CLICK HERE|
|Name of Organization||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB)|
|JEPBN||Joint Entrance for Post-Basic Nursing|
|Name of the Examination||JEPBN 2023|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Time duration of examination||90 Minutes|
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Starting date to submit the registration form||Around 2nd week of February|
|Last Date to submit the registration form||1st week of March|
|Release of Admit Card||2nd week of May|
|WBJEE JEPBN Examination||July 01, 2023|
|WBJEE JEPBN Result Announcement||Last two weeks of July|
- The candidate applying for WBJEE JEPBN 2023 must be a citizen of India.
- A Domicile certificate is not mandatory for this examination.
- The candidate should have passed the 12th-level examination from any recognized board of education.
- They should have passed the General Nursing and Midwifery [GNM] course or registered as Registered Nurses and Registered Midwives [RNRM] from the State Nursing Council from whichever state of India.
- Candidates who are currently employed do not need work experience.
Age limit And Age Relaxation
- The age limit for Candidates who are employed in government institutions is 53 years.
- Candidates who are presently working in private institutions do not have any age limit criteria.
- The minimum age to apply for WBJEE JEPBN 2023 Application Form is 17 Years
The selection process for the WBJEE JEPBN 2023 will take place through a written examination.
The paper will be Multiple Choice Question [MCQ] based and 90 minutes will be allotted for the examination. The language of the paper will be English.
|Name of Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Community Health Nursing, Paediatric Nursing, Obstetrical Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing, Foundation of Nursing, Medical-Surgical Nursing, etc.||60 Questions|
|Psychology, Pharmacology, Sociology, Physiology, Anatomy, Nutrition, etc.||40 Questions|
Documents Required For Verification For WBJEE JEPBN 2023
The officials of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board will ask for certain documents for the verification of the eligibility of the candidate. The documents are
- Passport size photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Aadhar Card of the candidate
- PAN Card, Voter ID card of the candidate
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate [If Any]
- Class 10th result mark sheet
- Class 12th result mark sheet
- Educational Degrees
- Diploma Certificates [if any]
- the General Nursing and Midwifery [GNM] certificate
- Registered Nurses and Registered Midwives [RNRM] certificate
- Income certificate for Economically Weaker Section
- Person With Disability [PWD] certificate if any
The application fee should be paid after the candidate fills out all the necessary details in the registration process. The application fee is mandatory to be paid after the registration or the candidate’s application process will not be complete and the candidate will not be eligible for the examination.
The candidate will have to pay Rs. 3000/- [excluding the bank charges] as the application fee for WBJEE JEPBN 2023. The application fee should be paid before the last date of registration or application forms. The candidate can pay the application fee using any of the few available online payment methods like Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, etc. The fee amount will be non-refundable.
How To Apply Online
- The candidate has to visit the official website or web portal of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board.
- Many links will open on the Home Page, go to the Joint Entrance for Post-Basic Nursing [JEPBN] link.
- The page of the WBJEE JEPBN 2023 Application Form will open and now the candidate has to go to the New Candidate Registration.
- A page will open with instructions written on it regarding the WBJEE JEPBN 2023
- The candidate has to ensure that they read the instructions very carefully and note the eligibility criteria before clicking on the, I agree button at the last.
- The registration form for the WBJEE JEPBN will now appear on the computer screen, the candidate has to fill in all the necessary details required in the registration form carefully.
- Candidates have to make sure that the details filled in them have to be the right information and spelled correctly. The application form will later be non-adjustable and the candidate will not be allowed to make any changes.
- The candidates will be asked to upload necessary scanned documents like their signature, passport-size photograph, etc.
- Now the candidate has to click on the application fee option where they have to pay the given application fee using the few available online methods such as Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, etc.
- Without paying the application fee, the candidate will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall, nor will they be eligible/ successfully registered for the WBJEE JEPBN 2023
- After paying the application fee, Click on the final submit option
- Your account will be created on the website and the candidate can sign in at their convenience.
- The login credentials will be asked to enter whenever the candidate has to log in. the credentials are the registration number, Security Pin, and Password.
- The candidates will now easily be able to sign in whenever they are required to.
- Take the printout of the registration form and the fee receipt for future use.
Q1. Who is going to conduct the WBJEE JEPBN 2023 examination?
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board conducts the yearly Joint Entrance for Post-Basic Nursing examination for the course of Post-Basic Nursing.
Q2. How to prepare for WBJEE JEPBN 2023 examination?
To prepare for WBJEE JEPBN 2023 examination the candidate has to have the proper information on the syllabus, and exam pattern and should continuously check for new updates or notifications at the official website of The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board. They should also refer to reference books for different subjects.
Q3. Will the candidates be able to make any changes once they have submitted their application forms for WBJEE JEPBN 2023?
The authorities are going to open a correction window facility for the registered candidates soon after the last date to submit the registration forms to rectify any error that they made while registering but after the last date of the correction window facility, the information on the registration forms will be non-adjustable.
Q4. What are the documents to be verified for the WBJEE JEPBN 2023?
The candidates will be called after the examination to verify the important documents such as their passport-size photo, signature, educational certificates and degrees, caste certificates [if any], Aadhar card, pan card, and some other necessary documents.
Q5. When will the officials announce the WBJEE JEPBN 2023?
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board will soon be announcing all the important dates and details for the WBJEE JEPBN examination of 2023-24. The students have to make sure that they continuously check the official website of The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board for the latest updates regarding the WBJEE JEPBN 2023 examination.
Q6. How to apply online for WBJEE JEPBN 2023?
The candidate can apply online by visiting the official website of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board and registering by providing the necessary information and documents and by paying the application fee.
READ MORE: Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2023: How To Apply, Selection Process!