State-sponsored Talent Support Stipends (TSPs) are no longer available for the government’s MA & ME Department for the State of West Bengal. The West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation (WBMDFC) was established in 1995 as per the state West Bengal Act XVIII of 1995, i.e., the West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation Act, 1995. The West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation (WBMDFC) is a government-run organization in the Indian state of West Bengal.
Its purpose is to support the economic and social growth of minority communities through financial and development programs. This includes providing loans and other financial support for small businesses, skill development, and education for individuals from minority communities. The WBMDFC also works to improve access to healthcare, employment opportunities, and housing for these groups.
The WBMDFC is committed to helping people from minority communities have a better quality of life, and to breaking down any economic, social, and educational barriers they may face. Since its inception, it has pursued various schemes for economic development, welfare, scholarship, vocational training, mass awareness, and career counseling.
TSP Scholarship 2023 Highlights
|Name of the scheme||Talent Support Program|
|Launched in the year||1995|
|Established by||West Bengal government|
|Purpose||Providing scholarships to backward community students|
|Minimum educational qualification||10th class|
|Official website||CLICK HERE|
MUST READ| WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023: Notification, Selection Process
What is the TSP Scholarship?
The TSP is one of the most beneficial schemes provided by the WBMDFC, which aims to promote and provide financial support to talented and financially weak students from minority communities in West Bengal. Talent scholarship programs will be helpful for students who are not able to continue their studies because of the poverty that they are living in. The Talent Scholarship Scheme provides financial assistance to minority students from the fifth grade through post-graduation in West Bengal.
The Talent Scholarship Scheme helps reduce the financial burden of such students, enabling them to pursue their studies without having to worry about the costs. This scholarship is mainly benefitted merit students who want to reach their dreams without thinking about any cost of fee payment in any type of source spend. The West Bengal scholarship will be used as a credit card for them for spending on their tuition fees or buying books that they use for study purposes.
By providing these scholarships, the WBMDFC is helping students who come from disadvantaged backgrounds to focus on their studies without worrying about how they are going to pay for them. The Talent Scholarship Scheme is also beneficial to students who are academically gifted but may not be able to afford college fees or other expenses.
In doing so, the WBMDFC is not only helping these students get a good education but is also contributing to the socio-economic development of West Bengal by equipping them with the skills and knowledge that will help them become successful members. The Talent Scholarship Scheme provides an opportunity for economically disadvantaged students from minority communities to achieve their educational goals and pursue their dreams.
READ MORE: AYCL Recruitment 2023: Apply for Government Jobs, Eligibility, Selection Process & More!
TSP Scholarship 2023 Overview
TSP scholarship is specially created to help students who came from financially and economically backward societies. With the help of this scheme, these students can access quality education and gain the necessary skills to excel in their respective fields. You have to make sure that you fill up your application form with the correct details to be eligible for the benefits of this scholarship presented by the West Bengal government.
The Talent Scholarship Scheme is a great initiative to help such students, and it is especially beneficial to those who are unable to support themselves financially. The West Bengal government has been working on improving the quality of life and well-being of people living in its jurisdiction. The Talent Scholarship Scheme is one of their latest initiatives and has the potential to make a great impact on the lives of many students.
This article is equipped with information regarding the rewards, benefits, and eligibility criteria needed to apply for their talent scholarship scheme, the TSP Scholarship, presented by the West Bengal government. Make sure to read the article till the end to get all of the details, including the step-by-step application procedure for the scholarship of opportunity.
TSP Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Stipends for minority students through the West Bengal State Government Talent support program
1. This West Bengal government scheme is open to students from minority communities such as Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Sikh, Parsi, and Jain.
2. The above stipend under the Talent Support Program is to be awarded to the above minority students to enable them to study from class XI up to Ph.D.
3. This stipend will be awarded to West Bengal residents who have passed their last final examination with less than 50% marks in the previous board or university examination [students with more than 50% marks in the previous examination are not eligible].
4. Parents’ or guardians’ annual family income should be below the amount of Rs. 2 lakhs.
5. The stipend is awarded once a year.
6. The online application form will be available at the official website: www.tsp.wbmdfc.co.in.
7. Students pursuing regular courses of study are the only ones eligible for this scholarship. Students in the distance learning mode are not eligible for this scholarship.
8. A family may submit a maximum of two applications.
9. The students claiming benefits under this scheme shall not be enabled to receive any other benefits under any other scholarship scheme. Therefore, students should be aware that the benefits of this scheme are exclusive and cannot be combined with any other scholarship or grant. This is intended to ensure that all students have a fair chance at getting the financial aid they need. If a student is found to have applied for more than one scholarship, all applications may be rejected.
10. Applicants are advised to open a bank account, preferably in a nationalized or scheduled bank with an IFS code, as the scholarship amount would be disbursed through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode only.
11. Filling out the online application is relatively simple, and once complete, students must download a copy of the application for their records. Submitting a filled-in online application is an important part of the admission process for many students. The same should be submitted to his or her institution along with an annual income certificate and a page of the passbook indicating name, account number, and IFSC. Pradhan, the Ward Councilor, the Gazette Officer, the MLA, or the MP may issue income certificates.
|Permanent resident of||West Bengal State|
|Starting of application||January 2023|
|Last date to apply||December 2023|
|Tenure of the reward||1 year|
|Minimum educational qualification||10th passed|
|Family income||Below 2 lakhs per annum|
READ MORE: WB Postal GDS Recruitment 2023: How To Apply, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria!
TSP Scholarship 2023 Application Process
To apply for the scholarship will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, the candidates have to click on the link mentioned here. The link will let the candidate go to the official website of the scholarship, click here.
- Once you reach the website, click on the link for ‘apply online’ which is at the top right corner of the page.
- The homepage of the website will appear on your screen.
- On this page, you will have to create your user ID and password, which is required for further processing.
- Now, you have to click on the “Latest Registration” option. A new page will appear on the screen.
- The scholarship information will be displayed on your screen.
- Press on the “Proceed” tab. Now you need to enter updates regarding the scholarship.
- Press on the “Submit & Proceed” button. Select a scholarship according to your eligibility and move further.
- The application will be generated. After applying, a unique registration number will be generated.
- Make a note of the registration number. Check the email of the candidate or the message box for the password.
- Now candidates have to log in using their credentials.
- Once the registration is successful, an email or message will be sent to the candidate’s email address or phone number.
- After logging in successfully, candidates must fill up their details such as personal information, educational qualifications, and other related information.
- To complete the registration process, it is important to provide accurate and up-to-date information.
- Candidates will then be required to upload their recent passport-size photograph and signature.
- After submitting all the required information and documents, a confirmation message will be sent to the candidate.
- Once the candidate has completed all the registration steps, they must change their password to ensure that their account is secure and protected.
- To complete the registration process, it is important to review all the information provided and make sure that it is accurate.
- The application form will appear on your screen with all your information which is filled up by you.
- Make sure that all the information is correct and yours. Complete all of the updates.
- Press on the “Submit” tab to complete the application process.
- After completing the registration process kindly take a hard copy of your application form and save it carefully.
- The hard copy will be used for future reference.
Documents Required for the application process
- Aadhaar Card Photocopy
- Recent Photograph
- Domicile of West Bengal Certificate
- Minority certificate (Issued by a competent authority)
- Mark sheet of last qualifying examination
- Family Annual Income Certificate
- Bank copy with Account No/ IFSC Code.
Q1. What is the application process for TSP 2023?
The TSP Scholarship Scheme is a government-sponsored program that offers financial assistance to students studying in India. Eligible candidates must be residents of India, have completed at least one year of undergraduate study, and be registered as voters. Applications for the scholarship scheme are accepted online through tsp.wbmdfc.co.in until the last date of December 2023.
Q2. How to apply for TSP 2023?
Click on the link given here to go to the official website of the scholarship tsp.wbmdfc.co.in. To apply for the scholarship will have to follow the simple procedure given below. The application form will appear on your screen and you will need to fill up all of the updates. Press on the “Submit” tab to complete the application process.
Q3. What are the rewards for TSP 2023?
The West Bengal Minorities Development and Economic Corporation provides students with economic grants in the form of financial assistance. The amount offered to the applicants under this scholarship depends on the level of education he/she is pursuing. The scholarship is transferred directly to the aspirant’s account with the help of DBT.
Q4. What are the documents that are required for the TSP 2023 application process?
- Aadhaar Card Copies
- Recent Photograph
- West Bengal Domicile Certificate
- Minority certificate (issued by a competent authority)
- Last qualifying examination mark sheet
- Family Annual Income Certificate
- Copy of a bank statement with the account number and IFSC code.
Q5. What is the eligibility criteria for the TSP 2023?
The selected applicants for this scholarship must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship. The student must have passed his/her previous qualifying exam of Board/University with less than 50% marks (50% or more marks are not eligible). The family annual income of the student should be less than Rs.2 Lakhs and he/she must be reading in class 11th to Ph.D. level.
Q6. What is the official website for the TSP 2023?
Click here for the official website of TSP 2023.
READ MORE: DHFW Kalimpong Recruitment 2023: Medical Officer & Staff Nurse Vacancies, Eligibility, Salary!