The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) published the recruitment notification for the Kolkata Police Recruitment on May 24, 2022. WBPRB has released the vacancy posts for the Kolkata police constable recruitment and lady constable recruitment 2022, which will be done through a written test. Last year, Kolkata Police Constable Recruitment 2022 was published on the official website, www.wbpoilce.gov.in, by the West Bengal Police Department.
This year, the WBPRB is offering 7,500 vacancies for the Kolkata police constable recruitment and 500 vacancies for lady constables. Candidates who are interested in applying for the Kolkata Police Constable and Lady Constable recruitment should ensure they have met all the eligibility criteria, such as educational qualifications and age limits before they apply. Candidates must also take note of the important dates for the Kolkata Police Constable and Lady Constable Recruitment 2022, such as the last date to apply, exam dates, and the release of the admit cards.
Kolkata Police Exam Date 2022
As we all know, the West Bengal state announced the police recruitment for this year 2022, and now the recruitment board announced that it will shortly release the admit card for the preliminary written test. So, the candidates who applied for the WBPRB 2022 will kindly check the official website, which is provided in this article, and check the admit cards to know further details, like the examination date and examination center, after the release date. The Kolkata Police Constable Exam Call Letter will be made available on the official West Bengal Police Department website shortly. Once the Kolkata Police admit card is formally announced, we will also post a direct link to obtain the WBPRB Kolkata Police Constable Admit Card 2022 in this article once the date is announced. Candidates can access their Kolkata Police Constable 2022 hall ticket by using the login credentials of their application number and date of birth.
Kolkata Police Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board||West Bengal police recruitment board (WBPRB)|
|Post name||Constable, Lady constable|
|Vacancy||1666 including 256 female posts|
|Mode of application form||online|
|Type of Job||Police Jobs|
Kolkata Police constable Recruitment 2022: Admit card
For the 1666 constable and lady constable positions in the Kolkata Police, the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board will hold a preliminary written exam. In your hall ticket, you will find information regarding the location, date, and time of the Kolkata Police Constable Exam 2022. You must bring this hall ticket with you to the exam center on the day of the exam, along with valid identification such as a Driver’s license or Aadhaar card. Failing to bring the hall ticket and a valid ID on the day of the exam will result in your being unable to enter the exam center. In addition to the hall ticket and valid identification, candidates are encouraged to bring their stationery, such as pencils and erasers, to the exam center. The WB Police Constable Call Letter 2022 is a crucial document for admission to the exam, and candidates should be aware of this.
Kolkata Police Constable Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
Kolkata police constable recruitment and exam-related date will be released by the board very soon. Applicants who are prepared for the Kolkata police constable exam must check the below table carefully.
|Application Started||29th May 2022|
|Last date of application form||27th June 2022|
|Exam date||Released soon|
Kolkata Police Constable Eligibility Criteria for Male Candidates
- The candidate must be a Citizen of India and the age should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 27 years on the 1st day of January of the year of advertisement.
- The Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes candidates and 03 years for the candidates of Other Backward Classes.
- Following government orders, the upper age limit may be relaxed for ex-servicemen and home guards candidates.
- Education requirements for this position include passing the equivalent Madhyamik examination offered by the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education.
Kolkata Police Constable Eligibility Criteria for Female Candidates
- For the female candidates, the applicant must be a Citizen of India, the age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 years on the 1st day of January of the year of advertisement.
- Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes candidates’ upper age limit can be relaxed by 5 years and Other Backward Classes candidates’ upper age limit can be relaxed by 3 years.
- By government orders, the upper age limit may be relaxed for ex-servicemen and home guards candidates.
- An equivalent Madhyamik examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education is the minimum educational requirement.
Kolkata Constable Recruitment 2022: Application fee
|Scheduled Castes and Tribes||150 Rs/- + additional charges|
|For SC/ST Candidates||No fee|
Kolkata Police Constable Recruitment 2022: FAQs
Q1. How to apply for Kolkata constable posts?
By visiting the official website of the Kolkata recruitment portal.
Q2. What is the minimum qualification for a Kolkata police constable post?
The minimum qualification of a Kolkata Police constable is 10th
Q3. Can we apply for the application form offline?
No. The mode of application is Online.
Q4. How many vacancies are there in Kolkata Police constables?
1666 posts in total
Q5. What are the stages of the exam?
- Written exam
- Mains written exam
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical efficiency test
Q6. Is Bengali language compulsory eligibility for Kolkata Police Constable jobs?
Yes. Since the job location is in Kolkata, the candidate must be aware of the Bengali language.