VTUEEE is conducted every year for the purpose of admitting students to the Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R and D Institute of Science and Technology’s B. Tech programs. The institute also provides merit-based direct admission. Candidates who want to enroll in the institute’s B. Tech programs must complete the VTUEEE 2023 application form by the deadline and show up for the test. There will be two phases and two spots for VTUEEE in 2023.
Vel Tech Institute announced the VTUEEE 2023 Application Form on November 2, 2022. The candidates can apply for VTUEEE 2023 at the official website if they are interested. To be qualified for VTUEEE 2023, candidates must meet a series of requirements established by the university. The exam will be given between January 26 and April 23, 2023.
VTUEEE Syllabus: Overview
Veltech Technical University has released the syllabus for the VTUEEE examination. The duration of VTUEEE 2023 is 2 hours and 30 minutes. It comprises 100 objective questions broken down into three categories: biology or mathematics, chemistry, and physics. Candidates can get VTUEEE 2023 Practice Papers to help them get ready for the examination. Candidates will become familiar with the VTUEEE 2023 Syllabus by solving these practice papers. VTUEEE 2023 will take place in a number of cities across 21 states of the union. While completing the application, candidates can select their chosen city.
|Name of the Exam||VTUEEE|
|Conducted By||Veltech Technical University|
|Mode of Examination||Online and Offline|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
MUST-READ| Tamil Nadu Postal Recruitment 2023: How To Apply, Selection Process And More!
VTUEEE Syllabus 2023
Candidates will be assessed on topics from their +2-level syllabus in physics, chemistry, math, and biology. Below is a list of key subjects that candidates should pay attention to.
|Physics||Electricity, Atomic Physics, Heat and Thermodynamics, Properties of Matter, Optics, Electronic Devices, Nuclear Physics, Laser and Optic Fiber, Magnetism, and Mechanics.|
|Chemistry||Biomolecules, Chemistry, Coordination Chemistry, and Solid State, Hydrocarbons, Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen, Organic Compounds Containing Halogen, Polymers, Purification of Organic Compounds, S-Block, P-Block, D-Block, F-Block elements, Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry, Basic Concepts in Chemistry, Chemical Equilibrium, Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry, Thermodynamics, Chemical Kinetics.|
|Mathematics||Binomial theorem for a positive Integral Index, Integration, Complex Numbers, Matrices and Determinants, Limit, continuity, and differentiability, Ordinary differential equations, Permutations and Combinations, Partial Fractions, Quadratic Equations, Three-Dimensional Geometry, Set theory & Probability, Trigonometry, Vector Algebra, Two-dimensional coordinate geometry.|
|Biology||Genetics and Evolution, Ecology and Environment, Sexual Reproduction, Biotechnology and its Applications, Biology and Human Welfare.|
Examination Pattern: VTUEEE 2023
VTUEEE will be conducted in both online and offline modes. There will be a pen-based test (PBT) and a computer-based test. Phase II will use both computers and pens, as opposed to Phase I’s sole reliance on pens.
Bloom’s Taxonomy Pattern will serve as the foundation for VTUEEE 2023. The purpose of the test is to evaluate a candidate’s topic knowledge, comprehension skills, and capacity for critical thought.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks Allotted|
|Mathematics or Biology||50||50|
Importance Of The Syllabus
The VTUEEE curriculum gives students who are working toward a bachelor’s degree in engineering a solid grounding in engineering fundamentals. Its purpose is to provide students with the knowledge and abilities they need to perform well on the assessment that will be given. The curriculum covers everything there is to know about mathematics, biology, chemistry, and physics.
They will get a deeper comprehension of Science as well as the many topics and ideas that are associated with it if they study the VTUEEE curriculum. Due to this, it is essential for students to study this syllabus in great detail in order to get themselves ready for the test and perform well on it.
READ MORE: WBSHFWS CHO Recruitment 2023: How To Apply, Age Limit, Selection Process!
|Online VTUEEE 2023 Applications form||November 2, 2022|
|Last date for submission of the Application form||2nd week of January 2023|
|VTUEEE 2023 exam date||Phase 1 |
Slot 1 – January 26 – 29, 2023
Slot 2 – February 16 – 19, 2023
Slot 1 – March 30 – April 2, 2023
Slot 2 – April 20 – 23, 2023
|VTUEEE 2023 Admit Card Availability||Last week of January 2023|
|VTUEEE 2023 Result||Phase 1 |
Slot 1 – February 9, 2023
Slot 2 – March 3, 2023
Slot 1 – April 12, 2023
Slot 2 – May 04, 2023
|VTUEEE 2023 Counselling||July 2023|
Results: VTUEEE 2023
Results for VTUEEE 2023 Phases 1 and 2 will be made public on Veltech Technical University’s official website in March and May of that year. Following are the instructions for checking the VTUEEE 2023 result.
- Candidates must go to the VTUEEE 2023 official website.
- Then, applicants must enter their Application Numbers.
- The VTUEEE 2023 Scorecard can then be downloaded and seen by candidates.
The candidate’s sectional and overall exam grades are listed on the VTUEEE 2023 Scorecard. All applicants who meet the VTUEEE 2023 Cutoff will receive an invitation to take part in the VTUEEE 2023 Counseling and Selection Process.
In order to assist you to get ready for the VTUEEE exam, here are some helpful tips:
1. Read the textbook carefully and make sure you understand it. The curriculum is built upon the foundation of the textbook. Be sure to read each chapter in its entirety and understand the principles completely. If it’s necessary, take notes or use a highlighter to mark the things that are most important.
2. Obtain a copy of the prior question papers. You can obtain a copy of the previous question papers by going to the website of Vel Tech Technical University, which is the official website of the university. You can also obtain copies of the test papers by visiting the school library or a local bookshop. Both of these locations should have them.
3. Conduct an analysis of the question paper. Once you have the question paper in your possession, you should spend some time conducting an analysis of it. Pay attention to the kinds of questions that are asked, the level of difficulty, the subjects that are covered, and the marking scheme. You will gain a better understanding of the exam structure and the types of questions that are likely to be asked as a result of reading this.
4. Determine which themes are most significant. After you have completed the previous process of analyzing the question paper, the following step is to determine which topics are most important. When studying for the test, it is helpful to compile a list of the topics that are addressed in the question paper and to concentrate your efforts on those areas.
5. Work through the questions on the test. Now that you are familiar with the essential concepts, it is time to work through the questions on the test. In order to gain a feel for the exam, try working through the question paper under timed conditions. Make an effort to solve the questions within the allotted amount of time. Also, be sure to go through the solutions to ensure that you fully comprehend the questions’ responses.
6. After you have solved the question paper, the next and last step is to review the solutions. This will assist you in recognizing where you went wrong and gaining an understanding of the appropriate responses.
If you follow these guidelines, you will be better prepared to tackle the VTUEEE curriculum. Best wishes to you!
Q1. When will the VTUEEE 2023 be conducted?
The VTUEEE 2023 exam will be divided into two stages, with two slots each tentatively scheduled for February, March, April, and May. The precise program, including the dates for VTUEEE 2023, will be released soon on the official website.
Q2. Which mode will the VTUEEE 2023 be held in?
The VTUEEE 2023 exam will be given in both offline and online modes, is the answer. The test will be in English and last for two hours and thirty minutes.
Q3. When will the application for the VTUEEE 2023 be made available?
The VTUEEE 2023 application form will be made available on November 2, 2022. Candidates can purchase the application form on the institute campus or online at the official website.
Q4. What requirements must be met in order to apply for the VTUEEE 2023?
Candidates must have earned a passing grade in Class 12 or a comparable exam from a recognized Board or Institute. The following 10+2 level exams must be passed or be scheduled to be taken before the admission procedure is complete for candidates seeking admission to any of the B. Tech degree programs at VTU.
Q5. How many questions will be asked in the VTUEEE examination 2023?
A total of 100 questions are asked in the VTUEEE examination. These questions are asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
Q6. What requirements must be met in order to be admitted as a Lateral Entry B. Tech student through VTUEEE 2023?
Candidates must have earned a degree in science (B.Sc.) and (10+2+3 stream) with mathematics as a subject or a diploma in the relevant discipline from the State Board of Technical Education of Tamil Nadu.
READ MORE: JAPIT Recruitment 2023: Step By Step Process On How To Apply?