Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Panjiyan 2023, is a government scheme launched in 2023 by the State government of Madhya Pradesh. The main aim of Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Panjiyan 2023 is to employ all the men and women in Madhya Pradesh who are educated but are not able to find job opportunities. The state government of Madhya Pradesh has been trying to put an end to unemployment and allow those students who are qualified and have a degree but are not able to find any jobs. That is why the state government planned to take the responsibility for them and hence launched the Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Panjiyan 2023 to help such students in need.
All the people who want to apply for Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Panjiyan 2023 must register at the employment office so that they could get the proper information about different jobs provided by the government. Now Citizens of Madhya Pradesh will not have to move to other states for job opportunities as they can find the jobs they are qualified for through this scheme.
With the help of Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Panjiyan 2023, the government has created a portal that will be the perfect medium for all the citizens of Madhya Pradesh to find jobs. The portal provides an easy medium for men and women, who can register for the scheme from their homes. If the candidate is going to participate in any of the exams or recruitment of this scheme, they need to ensure to register for the “Madhya Pradesh Panjiyan Patra”. If the candidate does not apply for the Madhya Pradesh Panjiyan Patra then they will not be able to give any recruitment examination or find a job opportunity.
The article given below provides all the significant information regarding the Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Panjiyan 2023.
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Name of The Yojna||Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Panjiyan 2023|
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Panjiyan Portal|
|Name of the Government||Madhya Pradesh|
|Year of the Yojna||2023|
|Yojna Level||State Level|
|Beneficiary For||For citizens of Madhya Pradesh|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
The candidate can get the job through this Scheme by registering for the Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Panjiyan 2023. The registration of the candidate will be valid for 3 Years. If the candidate is not able to find a job after three years, then they have to renew the registration or register again for the Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Panjiyan 2023.
The last date to submit the Panjiyan is December 31, 2023.
Eligibility Criteria For Madhya Pradesh Yojgar Panjiyan 2023
- The candidate must carry the domicile certificate of Madhya Pradesh and should be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should be a minimum of 18 years old to apply for the Panjiyan.
- The candidate has to compulsorily bring their Aadhar card.
- Candidates should carry all the certificates and degrees of their Educational Qualification.
- They must carry the PAN card of the applicant.
- Mobile number of the candidate.
- Email ID of the candidate.
- 2-3 passport-size photographs.
The Advantages Of Applying For Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Panjiyan 2023
- There will not be any application fee for registering at Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Panjiyan 2023.
- Candidates can participate in multiple Job Fairs.
- The scheme can improve the financial conditions of unemployed households.
- The Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Panjiyan 2023 can help reduce the data on unemployment in the state.
- It is very effortless and accessible to register for the Panjiyan.
- Employment offices are responsible to inform the candidates about different job opportunities.
- The candidates can easily select the job opportunity or field and place where they want to work in and for.
- Registering for Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Panjiyan 2023 is very simple as the candidate can apply for the Panjiyan from their home through a Laptop and their mobile phones.
- The candidate will be able to tell their educational qualifications and then will be able to choose the job as per their wish.
- Candidates can acquire any information about the job opportunity through the medium of the portal.
Documents Required For Registration
|S. No.||Document Required|
|3.||Passport Size photograph|
|4.||Educational certificates and degrees.|
|5.||Email ID and Phone Number|
|6.||Domicile certificate of Madhya Pradesh|
How To Apply For The Online Registration Of Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Panjiyan 2023?
Candidates must follow the proper procedure given below to apply for the online registration of Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Panjiyan 2023.
- Candidate must visit the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Panjiyan 2023
- The home page of the official website will appear, click on the “Register” button.
- The Registration forms will open.
- Fill in the required information and details of the candidate and ensure that there are no spelling mistakes and that the form is filled correctly.
- Then go to the login screen and click on the “Register” button.
- Verify the information and mobile number with the OTP received on the candidate’s mobile number.
- After that fill in the personal details and click on the “Save” button.
- Then, fill out the education-related information and click on the “Final Save” button.
- After this, the employment registration card will be displayed.
- Finally, after submitting the application form, take a printout of the form.
On Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Panjiyan Portal 2023, unemployed youth will have to get their registration done on this portal. Due to this, the government will get data on unemployed citizens of Madhya Pradesh. According to the data, when the posts will be vacated by the government or private companies, then the government will be able to systematically give them employment opportunities.
The Process To Renew The Registration For Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Panjiyan Portal 2023
- Go to the official Website of Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Panjiyan
- The home screen will appear. Click on the Renew registration link given on the home screen
- As soon as you click on the Renew Registration link, a new page will appear where the candidate has to register their registration number.
- After registering the register number and password, Click on the renew registration, and then the candidate will be able to renew their registration.
How To Search For The Jobs On Madhya Pradesh Portal?
- Click on the official website and the Home page will appear.
- To search for the jobs, the candidate has to enter details such as qualifications and location
- After filling in all the necessary details, click on the search job button and a new page will appear which will consist of all the job details requested by the candidate.
How To Take A Printout Of Registration Forms?
- Go to the official website of Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Panjiyan and the home page will appear
- Click on the “Print Registration” option given on the home page.
- Fill in your registration number and click on print registration
- A registration pdf will open on the new page.
- Download the Pdf of the registration and takeout the printout.
Q1. Is it necessary to go to the employment office for applicant registration?
The applicant doesn’t need to go to the Employment Exchange. Applicants can do their registration online on the official website from their homes.
Q2. Is there any fee prescribed for registration?
No, the registration facility is made available free of cost by the government. So, the candidate doesn’t have to pay any application fee.
Q3. I am already registered on the old portal, should I register again?
A search facility (facility to know registration number) is being made available soon for already registered job seekers. You do not need to register again. Update your Samagra ID number after it is available on the search facility portal.
Q4. What is the age limit to register on the employment portal?
The age limit for registering on the employment portal is 18 years or more.
Q5. What is the validity of registration on the portal?
The validity period of registration on the employment portal is 3 years and 2 months is given as a grace period.
Q6. What are the documents required for Madhya Pradesh Employment Portal Application Form 2023?
The documents required are, an Aadhar card, educational qualification certificate, mobile number, email ID, and passport-size photograph and signature of the candidate.
Q7. How will the Employment Registration Number be visible?
MP Rojgar Panjiyan 2023 Profile will appear below your name in your email id and mobile number after completion.
Q8. What to do if the password is wrong on Madhya Pradesh Employment Portal 2023?
For this problem, the option of ‘forgetting the password’ will appear on the website of employment registration.
Q9. How long will the validity or validity of MP Employment Registration 2023 remain?
The validity of MP Rojgar Panjiyan 2023 will remain for 3 years from the date of issue of registration.