The Jharkhand Agency for the Promotion of Information Technology will soon release the official notification regarding the yearly state-level JAPIT Recruitment 2023 of Jharkhand. This recruitment can be very beneficial for people who are seeking job opportunities or wish to work with JAPIT. The necessary details of the recruitment along with its selection process will soon be published by JAPIT.
JAPIT Recruitment provides various job posts and the candidates are required to mainly register for the recruitment through online or offline modes of application based on their convenience. The Jharkhand Agency for the Promotion of Information Technology is a self-governing organization that was established by the E-governance government and The department of information and technology to promote and encourage Information Technology and accelerate growth in the field of technology in Jharkhand State. The headquarters of JAPIT is located in Ranchi, Jharkhand.
Candidates who will register for JAPIT Recruitment will be selected for various job positions. The available vacancies for all these various posts will be given in the description of the jobs which will be posted and updated continuously by superintendents of the Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology. When the notification will release, the candidates have to make sure that they apply as soon as they can and not wait till the last date.
After the notification has been released, a lot of employment advertisements about the job posts and vacancies will be shown to the candidate. The article given below mentions all the necessary details about JAPIT Recruitment 2023, Its eligibility criteria, age limit, and relaxation, the process to register, documents to be carried out, and all the valuable information that the candidate has to know before registering for JAPIT Recruitment 2023.
JAPIT Recruitment 2023 Important Details
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Name of the Recruitment||JAPIT Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology|
|Job Type||Self-Governing Job|
|Recruitment Level||State Level|
|Application Mode||Online/ offline|
|Location of the Job||Jharkhand|
All the important dates such as the examination dates, and the registering dates regarding the Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology [JAPIT] Recruitment 2023 will soon be announced in the notification which will be released on the official website of Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology.
MUST-READ| KMC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2023: How To Apply And Process Of Selection!
JAPIT Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must have the domicile certificate of Jharkhand and should be a citizen of India
- Candidate must have a master’s degree in MCA, MA, or a Post-graduation Diploma from a recognized University/ Institution in India.
Age Limit And Age Relaxation
|Name of the Category||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit||Age Relaxation|
|Unreserved Category||18 Years||27 Years||N/A|
|Scheduled Tribes||18 Years||27 Years||5 Years|
|Scheduled Caste||18 Years||27 Years||5 Years|
|Other Backward Classes [OBC]||18 Years||27 Years||5 Years|
A lot of candidates get rejected for the JAPT Recruitment because they fail to check whether they fit the eligibility criteria for the specific jobs that they have applied for. So all the candidates should make sure that they ensure to check the eligibility criteria for the recruitment.
The selection process factor will be dependent on the number of vacancies and the candidates available. The selection process can include either a test or an interview. The phases of the selection process are also going to be announced in the official notification published by the Jharkhand Agency for the Promotion of Information Technology.
Vacancies Available For JAPIT Recruitment 2023
The notification will soon announce the number of posts available as per the JAPIT Jobs. The candidates will easily be able to find the job details and vacancies available in the job descriptions. After registering for the JAPIT Recruitment, candidates will get notifications about job opportunities that fit their eligibility criteria.
Application Forms For The Recruitment
The dates to start applying or registering for the JAPIT Recruitment 2023 will be announced in some time. The candidate can apply or register online or offline mode as per their convenience. The application forms for registering in both the online and offline mode will be shortly released with the official notification by the Jharkhand Agency for the Promotion of Information Technology. The candidates need to ensure that they register as soon as the dates are announced and should not wait till the last date of registration.
How To Prepare For The JAPIT Recruitment 2023
The recruitment notification can be announced in no time, and the competition for recruitment will make recruitment tough. The candidates have to ensure that they have prepared for the recruitment properly.
- Candidates should ensure to continuously check the official website of Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology to get the latest updates about the notification and recruitment.
- The candidates need to be properly updated about all the job notifications that they are applying for, they should be aware of the syllabus, examinations, previous year papers, answer key, results, admit cards, and be updated about the current global events.
- Candidates need to visit the official website for all the necessary revised notifications
- Candidates can get reference books and other study materials to help them prepare for the recruitment examinations.
Documents Required By The Candidates For Recruitment
Some of the documents which are required and need to be verified are
- Aadhar Card and PAN card of the candidate
- Passport size photograph and the signature of the candidate
- All the required educational documents, certificates, and degrees of the candidate
How To Register Online And Offline Mode For JAPIT Recruitment 2023?
- The candidate has to visit the official website of the Jharkhand Agency for the Promotion of Information Technology.
- There will be many options and links available, and the candidate has to select the JAPIT recruitment/ Job Opportunities and career section from the home page of the website.
- The candidate has to find the notification of JAPIT and ensure to check all the details given in the notification to see if they are eligible to apply for the JAPIT Recruitment 2023.
- By further reading on the same page, The candidate will be able to see all the job opportunities available and check according to their job preferences.
- Now, If the candidate wants to apply offline then download the registration form of Jharkhand Agency for the Promotion of Information Technology and fill out all the important details required for the registration. At last, an address would be given where the candidate has to submit the form before the last date of application.
- If the candidate wishes to apply or register online mode, then they are not supposed to download the registration form. They need to fill out the form online and ensure that there are no spelling mistakes and that the information filled by the candidate is correct with no errors.
- After filling out the form online, the candidate has to submit the form by clicking on the ‘submit’ option given at the end of the online registration form.
Q1. What is the Age limit for JAPIT Recruitment 2023?
The minimum age limit for a candidate is 18 years and the maximum age is 27 years. However, There is an age relaxation for candidates of different categories such as Scheduled Tribe [ST], Scheduled Caste [SC], and Other Backward Classes [OBC] 5 Years.
Q2. Who Organizes this Recruitment?
JAPIT Recruitment 2023 is organized by a self-governing organization named Jharkhand Agency for the Promotion of Information Technology.
Q3. How to get a job in JAPIT?
Candidates have to continuously check for the official notification and updates for the JAPIT Recruitment 2023. They need to ensure that they fit the eligibility criteria of recruitment. All the shortlisted candidates will be asked to appear for the examination or the interview and then they can get a job after clearing all the selection procedures and document verifications.
Q4. Can we register through both online and offline modes for the JAPIT Recruitment 2023?
Yes, a candidate can register through both online and offline modes of application, as per their convenience. The candidate can download the registration form, fill out the details and submit the form at the given address or they can fill in the details at the official website of Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology and submit their application.
Q5. Is it important for the candidate to pass the 12th standard to register for the JAPIT Recruitment 2023?
Yes, the candidate needs to pass the 12th standard examination from a recognized board in India. The candidate should also have a master’s degree in MCA, MA, or a Post-graduation Diploma from a recognized University/ Institution in India.
Q6. Will there be an interview for the JAPIT Recruitment 2023?
Yes, in some of the job opportunities or job positions provided by the Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology, there might be a written examination, proficiency tests, or an interview for the JAPIT Recruitment 2023.
Q7. Where can the candidate find the registration forms to apply for JAPIT Recruitment 2023?
The candidate can find the registration forms when the notification will be released at the official website of the Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology.
MUST READ| Kolkata Police Constable Recruitment 2022: Exam Date, Admit Card, Important Dates