Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2023 is an initiative to provide financial support to students from poor backgrounds to pursue higher education. This scholarship program is run by the Government of India in partnership with various organizations and institutions. The scholarship has been designed to help students from low-income families get access to quality higher education.
The scholarship scheme is aimed at providing financial assistance to students from economically deprived backgrounds who wish to pursue higher education in India. The scholarship covers tuition fees, living, and other expenses incurred while pursuing higher education. The scholarship also provides additional benefits such as mentorship, career guidance, and access to internships.
The scholarship is open to all Indian citizens who fulfill the eligibility criteria. Eligibility criteria include minimum marks in 10th and 12th, family income, and institution of study. The aim of this scholarship is to make quality higher education more accessible to students from underprivileged backgrounds and to bridge the gap between the haves and have-nots in India.
This scholarship is a great opportunity for students from poor backgrounds to access quality education and pursue their dreams. It is hoped that this scholarship will help to reduce the financial burden of higher education and enable more students from poor backgrounds to pursue their aspirations.
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2023: Overview
|Scholarship||Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2023|
|Eligibility||Applicants must be students in their 11th or 12th grade in 2023|
|Scholarship Amount||Up to Rs. 5 lakhs|
|Deadline||May 31, 2023|
|Benefits||Tuition fees, books, uniforms, examination fees, and other education-related expenses will be covered.|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
READ MORE: DHFW Kalimpong Recruitment 2023: Medical Officer & Staff Nurse Vacancies, Eligibility, Salary!
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2023: Application Form
The Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2023 Application Form is available on the official website of the Bikash Bhavan.
Eligibility For Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2023
• Must be a citizen of India
• Must have passed class 10 or class 12 with a minimum of 60% marks
• Must have a family income of less than Rs. 2.5 lakhs per annum
• Must have secured admission to any Government University/College/Institution in India
• Visit the official website of the Bikash Bhavan.
• Download and fill out the application form.
• Attach required documents including mark sheet of class 10/12, income certificate, admission letter, etc.
• Submit the duly filled application form along with documents to the Bikash Bhavan office.
• The applications will be screened and shortlisted based on the eligibility criteria.
• Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
• Final selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the interview.
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2023: How to Apply
The Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2023 is a cash award provided by the West Bengal Government to meritorious students in the state.
To apply for the Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2023, follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the West Bengal Government at http://www.wb.gov.in/.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Scholarship’ tab at the top of the website.
Step 3: Select the ‘Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2023’ from the drop-down menu.
Step 4: Read the instructions carefully and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Step 5: Fill in the required details such as personal information, educational qualifications, etc.
Step 6: Upload the necessary documents such as a copy of the last mark sheet, income proof, etc.
Step 7: Submit the application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
READ MORE: WB Postal GDS Recruitment 2023: How To Apply, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria!
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2023: Documents Required
To apply for the Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2023, the following documents are required:
1. Proof of Indian Citizenship
2. Proof of Identity (Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID Card, etc.)
3. Recent Passport-sized Photograph
4. Mark sheet of the Last Qualifying Exam
5. School/College Identity Card
6. Income Certificate of the Parents
7. Caste Certificate (if applicable)
8. Disability Certificate (if applicable)
9. Bank Passbook/Statement of Account
10. Affidavit on Non-Judicial Stamp Paper (if applicable)
1. What is the Bikash Bhavan Scholarship?
The Bikash Bhavan Scholarship is an initiative of the Government of West Bengal that provides financial assistance to meritorious students from economically weaker sections of society. The scholarship is open to students who have passed their Class 10 exam from either a state-run or a private school in West Bengal and are pursuing their higher education in the state.
2. Who is eligible to apply for the Bikash Bhavan Scholarship?
The scholarship is open to students who have passed their Class 10 exam from either a state-run or a private school in West Bengal and are pursuing their higher education in the state.
3. When does the Bikash Bhavan Scholarship application process start?
The application process for the Bikash Bhavan Scholarship starts in June every year.
4. What documents are required to apply for the Bikash Bhavan Scholarship?
Applicants will need to submit the following documents while applying for the Bikash Bhavan Scholarship:
– Class 10th mark sheet
– Aadhar card
– Bank account passbook
– Income certificate
– Caste certificate
– Recent passport-size photograph
5. How much money is awarded as part of the Bikash Bhavan Scholarship?
The amount of the scholarship varies depending on the course in which the student is enrolled. The scholarship can range from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 30,000 per annum.
READ MORE: AYCL Recruitment 2023: Apply for Government Jobs, Eligibility, Selection Process & More!