Andrew Yule and Company [AYCL] has published the official notification for inviting candidates for the AYCL Recruitment 2023. The eligible students who are interested in working at AYCL, or wish to seek a government job then this is a very good opportunity. The eligibility criteria for different candidates will differ for various posts that they are applying for. The educational qualifications, age limit, etc. vary from post to post in the AYCL Recruitment 2023. Candidates have to make sure that they fit the necessary criteria for the post they are applying for.
Based on different eligibility and educational criteria, the candidates can not only apply for one available post but also can apply for multiple posts. However, the various posts that the candidate is applying for should be acceptable to the authorities and officials of Andrew Yule and Company [AYCL]. The application fee will be submitted after successfully registering through online or offline modes of application. The application fee will be submitted by the specified community wise. The fee has to be paid by the due date of registration for AYCL Recruitment 2023.
Andrey Yale and Company comes under the Ministry of Heavy Industries. It is a recruitment agency that primarily focuses on the technology, science, and engineering sector. The headquarters of AYCL Company is located in Kolkata, West Bengal.
The officials of Andrew Yule and the company have experienced professionals and have a wide set of skills that help the candidate to learn and grow in the company. Andrey Yale and Company publishes this yearly AYCL Recruitment to find such candidates. The candidates are selected based on their educational qualifications, a written examination, and followed by an Interview. Different candidates can apply for different various posts available in the Company.
The article gives all the necessary information about AYCL Recruitment 2023 such as the eligibility criteria for the candidates, Important Details, Educational Qualifications requires, how to apply online, etc.
Important Details Regarding The AYCL Recruitment 2023
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Name of the Recruitment||AYCL Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Organization||Andrew Yule and Company [AYCL]|
|Type of Job||Government Job|
|Location of the Job||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Category of the Job||Recruitment|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
MUST READ| WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023: Notification, Selection Process
Eligibility Criteria For The AYCL Recruitment 2023
- The candidate applying for AYCL Recruitment 2023 should necessarily be a citizen of India.
Educational Criteria at the AYCL Recruitment 2023 vary from post to post as several posts have different eligibility criteria than others. So, it is advised for the candidates to read the official notification at the website of Andrey Yale and Company for the educational criteria of the specific post that the candidate wants to apply for. The educational criteria for some of the posts are given below
- For the Post of Non-Unionized Supervisor of Personnel
- Candidate should have qualified for the 12th standard examination from a recognized board of education in India.
- They must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized University in India.
- Candidate should have a Post Graduate degree or Diploma of at least one year in Human Resources/ Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management/
- Candidate should have a four-year of experience in Human resource/ personnel management function for an organization.
- For the Post of Engineer
- The candidate should be a graduate electrical engineer from a recognized private or government University in India.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in sales and marketing of power and distribution transformers.
- The candidate must have experience and should be able to effectively handle technical discussions and negotiations with the customers.
- For Non-Unionized Supervisor of Procurement
- The candidate should possess a diploma in electrical from a recognized private or government institute/the University of India.
- The candidate should have a four-year of experience in the material or procurement function of a recognized manufacturing organization.
- Candidates will be given preference if they have a master’s degree or Post graduate diploma in materials management.
Age Limit And Age Relaxation
Age limit and relaxation for different categories will vary from Post to Post which is chosen by the candidate. The minimum age limit is 18 Years. The maximum post will vary from different posts. It will be dependent on the post and service. Candidates who are from reserved categories will have to show their caste certificates at the time of age relaxation, interview, written examination, etc. at the time of AYCL Recruitment 2023.
The selection process for the various posts available are
- The candidates will be shortlisted based on their academic or educational qualifications and the experience information given by the candidates.
- After that, the candidates will be asked to give a written examination followed by an interview.
- The shortlisted candidates will be requested to submit their documents for verification and the rules of reservation in case of the reserved candidates.
- After every process of recruitment, the candidates who will be found ineligible will not be called for the next stage of the AYCL Recruitment 2023.
The application fee for the candidates can be paid online using the available payment methods through Debit Card, Net Banking, or Debit Card. The application fee can be paid offline through Demand Draft in the bank. The candidates can send the printout or the hard copy to the address given by the officials. In some posts, the candidates will not have to pay the application fee.
How To Apply?
- Candidate has to visit the official site of Andrew Yule and Company [AYCL] for the online registration of the AYCL Recruitment 2023.
- The home page will open, and the candidate now has to download the official notification and read it carefully to endure that they fit the specifically mentioned criteria of the given post that they wish to apply for.
- After reading the instructions carefully, the candidate has to give their email id, and phone number [both of them should be valid, active, and working till the end of the recruitment selection process] and their date of Birth.
- The candidate now has to fill out all the details asked in the registration form and make sure that every piece of information given by the candidate is right and valid with no spelling mistakes.
- Now, after filling out the application form, the candidate can click on the submit option given at the last [if online] or give the registration form to the specified given address.
- the candidate now has to pay the application fee online using the available four methods of payment like Debit Card, Net Banking, Credit Card, etc. if the candidate has to submit the application fee offline, then they have to do it by taking the printout or submitting the hard copy of demand draft to the bank and the specified given address.
- The candidates will only be eligible for the recruitment or be registered successfully if they pay the application fee or they will not be allowed in the examination hall.
- The candidates might also be asked to submit their passport-size photograph and signature with scanned documents during the registration process.
Q1. What is the AYCL Recruitment 2023?
The AYCL Recruitment is a yearly recruitment that is organized by Andrey Yale and Company which comes under the Ministry of Heavy Industries. It is a recruitment agency that primarily focuses on the technology, science, and engineering sector. The recruitment is for candidates who wish to seek a government job or work in AYCL with skilled and experienced professionals.
Q2. What is the application mode for AYCL Recruitment 2023?
The application Mode for registering in the AYCL Recruitment 2023 is offline and online mode as per the convenience of the candidate. The candidate can apply with a fee receipt to the specified address given by the authorities or can submit it online.
Q3. What are the age limit and age relaxation in AYCL recruitment for the reserved categories?
The age limit and age relaxation rules for the AYCL Recruitment 2023, vary from post to post. Some posts have an age relaxation for reserved categories such as SC, ST, PWD, and OBC. While some do not. The candidates are advised to check the published AYCL notification for age limits and age relaxation.
Q4. What is the selection Process for AYCL Recruitment 2023?
The selection process for AYCL recruitment 2023 will shortlist the candidates based on their educational qualifications. Then the shortlisted candidates will have a written examination followed by an interview and finally be asked to come for the verification of the documents.
Q5. What are the documents required for the AYCL Recruitment 2023?
Some of the documents required for the AYCL Recruitment 2023 are the Aadhar card and PAN number of the candidate, Passport Size photograph and signature of the candidate, all the necessary educational documents and degrees [10th standard, 12th standard mark sheets, and bachelor and diploma or master’s degree], etc.
Q6. Is AYCL a good company?
With experienced and well-skilled professionals, AYCL offers a lot of opportunities in the technology and engineering sectors. It will be a great opportunity for all the candidates who seek a government job.
MUST-READ| WBPSC JE Recruitment 2023: How To Apply, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria!