Wipro is conducting an off-campus drive to recruit graduates. So, candidates who have graduated can apply for Wipro 2023 recruitment. This off-campus drive aims to recruit graduates from the 2022 and 2023 batches. Check this article to know more about Wipro 2023 recruitment.
Wipro is a multinational Indian company that offers consulting, information technology (IT), and business process services. The company’s headquarters are in Bangalore, Karnataka. It was established in 1945 by Mohamad Premji. Now, the firm is owned by Azim Premji, one of India’s most successful philanthropists and entrepreneurs.
Wipro’s vision is to contribute to a global e-society in which a wide range of information is exchanged across time and space via global networks. It also focuses on breaking down barriers between regions, counties, and cultures which enable individuals to engage in multiple social events impartially and securely.
Wipro 2023 Recruitment
Interested candidates are advised to go through Wipro 2023 recruitment before applying.
|Recruiting for the positions||System engineer, graduate engineer trainee, IT service desk executive|
|Batch||2022 and 2023|
|Eligibility||BE, M.E, M.Tech, B.Tech, BSc, MCA, BCA graduates|
|Last date to apply||31st March 2023|
|Official site||Click Here|
READ MORE: BSIP Recruitment 2023: Apply for Latest Job Openings at Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany
Eligibility And Required Skills: Wipro 2023 Recruitment
- BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech, BCA, B.Sc graduates.
- Graduates of the 2022 and 2023 batches are eligible.
- Have the ability to empathize, calm, and manage agitated customers with remarkable communication skills.
- Technical expertise in resolving base operating system problems, as well as an eagerness to learn new technologies.
- Can respond to incoming calls and emails from customers promptly.
Recruitment Responsibilities: Wipro 2023 Recruitment
There are different responsibilities for different positions. The responsibilities are mentioned below for the respective positions:
- Timely answering incoming calls and replying to customer emails.
- Resolve client complaints.
- Identify and escalate concerns to superiors as needed.
- Provide product and service information to customers.
- Analyze, identify, and resolve concerns raised by clients using available software.
- Redirect calls and tickets to the facilities and domains that can best assist the user.
- Identify, record, and notify the management team of customer service patterns.
- Develop SOPs for new issues and the resolutions that are provided.
Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Set up test facilities, build test strategies, build test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and execute these cases to develop and optimize software validation tests.
- Give feedback on utility as well as serviceability.
- Trace the outcome to quality risk, and report it to relevant stakeholders.
- Create test plans with a proper understanding of business objectives and testable needs
- Define the criteria, specifications, testing scope/out-of-scope, and participate in UAT (User Acceptance Testing)
- Automate the test life cycle process at the relevant phases using scheduling, Vb macros, GUI automation, and so on.
- Provide activity updates in TMS, eCube, and other project-related trackers
- Respond timely to customer queries and requests.
- Practice coding and guarantee optimal module/ software development.
IT Service Desk Executive
- Request all necessary information from the End User regarding the call or issue reported.
- Send queries to Resolver Groups when needed.
- Reroutes calls that have been diverted.
- Escalate tickets that SD has not been able to address.
- Provide authorized users with the ticket status and updates.
- Reopen the ticket or create a new one if the user specifies that the query was not handled satisfactorily.
Selection Process: Wipro 2023 Recruitment
The selection process includes three stages:
The online exam includes multiple-choice questions as well as essay writing. This is a timed test, and each section has a set amount of time. Sections for MCQs are:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Verbal Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- Basic Programming and Computer Fundamentals
To score well in this round, you must be well-versed in your concepts. If you understand the fundamental concepts, you will have no trouble clearing this round. There is no set rule or domain from which questions will be asked, therefore you must be well-prepared with all the fundamentals.
This is the last and final stage of the hiring procedure. Your communication skills, confidence, and body language will be evaluated by HR. The secret for this interview round is being confident in oneself.
How To Apply: Wipro 2023 Recruitment
- Go to the Wipro career website.
- Signup if you haven’t already.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all of the information needed.
- If asked, submit all required documents for verification.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What are the qualifications necessary for Wipro 2023 recruitment?
Applicants must be BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, and M.Tech graduates from the 2022 and 2023 batches.
Q2. How to Apply for Wipro Jobs 2023?
Candidates interested in applying for the Wipro 2023 Recruitment should go to the official website.
Q3. What is the selection procedure for Wipro recruitment?
Online written test followed by technical round, and HR interview.
Q4. What is the deadline for applying for Wipro recruitment 2023?
31st March 2023.
Q5. What is the job location for Wipro 2023 recruitment?
Wipro is hiring graduates for different positions in multiple locations.
Q6. What is the application fee for Wipro 2023 Recruitment?
To know about the application fee, applicants are advised to check the official site of Wipro.
READ MORE: BDL 2023 Recruitment: Apply for Latest Job Openings at Bharat Dynamics Limited