The good news for all job seekers is that Genpact has begun hiring process associates in multiple locations. This is off-campus recruitment for graduates. Also, this is an excellent chance for students from all fields who want to begin their careers as Process Associate- capital markets and banking. Aspirants who wish to apply for Genpact 2023 Recruitment read this whole article to learn more about these vacancies.
“Genpact” is an abbreviation for Generating Business Impact. The company offers commercial processing and information technology outsourcing. It began as a General Electric business unit in 1997, but became independent in January 2005, allowing it to serve clients other than General Electric. Genpact is a worldwide business outsourcing firm that is one of the fastest growing in India. Furthermore, this is a worldwide professional services corporation that creates business results that brings changes to industries and helps create the future.
Genpact 2023 Recruitment
Genpact is looking for graduates to work as process associates, so apply now for Genpact 2023 Recruitment and. Follow the table below to learn more about this opening.
|Job title||Genpact 2023 Recruitment|
|Job role||Process associate|
|Batch||2018 to 2023|
|Official site||Click Here|
READ MORE: MC Chandigarh Recruitment 2023: How To Apply, Selection Process & Eligibility Criteria!
Eligibility: Genpact 2023 Recruitment
- Candidates with degrees such as M.Tech, B.tech, MCA, MBA, BBA, and MA with a minimum of 60% are eligible.
- There should be no educational backlogs for applicants.
Required skills: Genpact 2023 Recruitment
- Good analytic and communication skills.
- Good probing and analyzing/understanding abilities
- Humble customer-centric attitude
- Good written English proficiency and a balanced English accent
- Should have the ability to work on a flexible schedule
Job Responsibilities: Genpact 2023 Recruitment
- Backdating and termination of policies if the policyholder payment receives a bounce.
- Reply to email and phone inquiries about issues.
- Check and evaluate ERP disputes/deductions.
- Follow up with several departments to obtain supporting documentation/information for a dispute/deduction/resolution.
- Identify possibilities for the process as well as automation improvements and offer solutions.
- Report individual portfolios on a daily basis to manage and monitor past dues.
- Develop a plan to shorten the turnaround time for investigating.
- Address issues in a timely way to avoid any negative consumer effects.
- Provide excellent customer service by understanding and responding to all internal and external queries in a timely, professional, and effective manner.
- When needed, alert senior staff members and/or management about concerns.
- Try to maintain effective, clear, and professional written and spoken communication skills.
- Maintain satisfactory performance indicators such as productivity, quality, attendance, and first contact resolution.
- You should be accountable for demonstrating critical thinking and analyzing skills.
- Responsible for demonstrating a demonstrated work ethic and the capacity to operate successfully both individually and as part of a wider collaborative setting.
- Basic understanding of how digital payments work is essential.
How To Apply: Genpact 2023 Recruitment
Follow these steps to apply online for Process Associate opening:
- First, visit the official page.
- Go to the homepage’s most recent notification bar.
- Find the notification link.
- Download the notification and carefully read it.
- Following that, start applying online and fill out all the necessary registration information.
- Upload the necessary papers, such as a photo, signature, and educational credentials.
- The candidate must upload their papers in the necessary size PNG/jpg format.
- Pay the application fee if required.
- Double-check the application before submitting it.
- Lastly, print a copy of the completed Vacancies application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure: Genpact 2023 Recruitment
- Written online test
- Group discussion
- Technical round
- HR interview
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How to Apply for Genpact Jobs 2023?
Applicants can apply using Genpact’s official website.
Q2. What are the Genpact Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria?
Candidates with a B.E, M.Tech, B.Tech, M.B.A, BCA, or M.SC degree are eligible for Genpact Recruitment 2023.
Q3. What is the Genpact hiring procedure?
The selection process will begin with a written test, followed by technical and human resources interviews.
Q4. What exactly is the Genpact off-campus drive?
Genpact’s off-campus drive is to hire both freshers and experienced applicants who wish to begin their careers in this organisation.
Q5. Is there an off-campus drive for the 2020 and 2021 batches of Genpact?
If you haven’t begun your career yet, Genpact is still recruiting 2018 to 2023 batches as freshers. It is a great place to start your professional career since you will gain more skills and knowledge here.
Q6. What is the salary of a Genpact process associate?
Genpact process associates can expect a salary of ₹16,486 – ₹32,94,750 per year.
READ MORE: HRTC Recruitment 2023: How To Apply, Selection Process & Eligibility Criteria!