We have good news for all aspiring candidates who are looking for a good job in the government sector of India because the Railway Recruitment Board is looking for eligible candidates to fill the vacancy of 2026 for an Act Apprentice under one of their Railway Recruitment Cells known as the North Western Railway Department. Candidates who have completed their 10th standard or matriculation with at least 50% marks from a recognized board and have obtained an ITI certification from a recognized institute are eligible for the Act Apprentice recruitment. This is an excellent opportunity for young aspirants to embark on their careers in the government sector and develop their skills in the technical field.
Railway NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Notification
The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), North Western Railway (NWR), Jaipur (Rajasthan), released the RRC NWR Apprentice Notification 2023 on December 30, 2022, at its official website. The notification is for the engagement of apprentices in various trades for imparting training under the Apprenticeship Act of 1961.
The apprentices will be given training for a period of one to three years, and on successful completion of the course, they will be awarded a certificate from the Apprenticeship Council. The application period will run from January 10 to February 10, 2023. Because RRC-NWR has announced a large vacancy, it is a fantastic opportunity for candidates interested in pursuing an apprenticeship at NWR. RRC-NWR has outlined several eligibility criteria for prospective candidates to apply for the apprenticeship positions, such as having completed the 8th or 10th grade with an ITI or diploma from a recognized institution.
Moreover, candidates must be between 18 and 24 years of age on the date of application. Thus, if you are looking for an exciting opportunity to gain experience in the industry, then this apprenticeship is perfect for you. This apprenticeship provides an invaluable opportunity to those candidates who meet the criteria set by RRC-NWR. To be eligible for the apprenticeship positions, candidates must meet the aforesaid criteria and submit all necessary documents, such as a recent photograph, birth certificate, ITI or diploma certificates, and mark sheets. In addition, candidates must also have a valid Aadhaar card as well as a good academic record. Moreover, applicants must also pass the written examination conducted by the RRC-NWR.
MUST-READ| WB Primary TET Salary: How Much The Teachers Earn?
RRC NWR Apprentice Recruitment Details
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to gain on-the-job training in their desired industry, and also gain the chance to learn from experienced professionals and gain valuable work experience through this apprenticeship. This article consolidates all the details related to RRC NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2023, like the official notification, online application link, vacancy, eligibility criteria, etc. Meeting the age and educational qualifications is only the first step in the recruitment process. Successful candidates will also be required to pass a medical examination conducted by the North Western Railway.
This medical examination will ensure that candidates are physically and mentally fit for the jobs they have applied for. The medical examination will also evaluate candidates’ vision, hearing, and overall physical health, as these are important factors for working in a railroad environment. Additionally, the medical examination will also test candidates for certain conditions such as diabetes or hypertension, which could potentially affect their ability to perform duties in a railroad environment. The results of the medical examination will be used to determine whether the candidate is suitable for the position they have applied for.
In conclusion, the medical examination is an important part of the recruitment process, providing an effective way to evaluate a candidate’s physical and mental fitness. It is designed to ensure that the candidate is in sound physical and mental health to meet the demands of the job they are applying for, while also identifying any potential health risks that could hinder their performance or put themselves and others at risk.
Railway NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Organization||North Western Railway (NWR)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|No. of Vacancies||2026|
|Selection process||Merit list, document verification, personal interview|
|Official website||RRC Jaipur: North Western Railway Recruitment Cell Jaipur|
Railway NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- As of February 10, 2023, the candidates must be under 24 years old and have completed the age of 15.
- For SC/ST candidates, the upper age limit can be relaxed by 5 years and for OBC candidates, it can be relaxed by 3 years.
- For persons with benchmark disabilities (PwBD), the upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
- Except for ex-servicemen who have already joined the government service on the civil side after availing of the ex-servicemen status for their engagement, the upper age limit is relaxable by up to 10 years for ex-servicemen to the extent of service rendered in the Defense Forces plus 3 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months service at a stretch.
- If there is an ex-serviceman quota available, ex-servicemen will be considered regardless of their community.
- If there aren’t any UR openings, then only ex-servicemen from the communities where openings are present will be taken into account when determining whether they meet the ex-serviceman quota.
- At the time of document verification, candidates who want to take advantage of SC/ST reservation must present their caste certificate in the format prescribed by the Central Government and issued by the appropriate authority.
- Candidates are advised to keep the certificates ready at the time of document verification to avail of the SC/ST and OBC reservations
- The EWS certificate should be issued by a competent authority and must also include the family income details of the applicant.
- Candidates must ensure that the documents are following the rules and regulations prescribed by the Central Government and issued by the appropriate authority.
- Failure to provide the EWS certificate with the other requisite documents at the time of document verification will lead to disqualification from availing of the reservation benefits.
- Children of ex-servicemen and children of members of the Armed Forces must produce discharge certificates to qualify for reservation. This reservation was a way to recognize and reward the services of the ex-servicemen, as well as provide an incentive to those still in service.
MUST-READ| WBSEDCL Office Executive Recruitment 2023: Application Form, How To Apply?
Railway NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Age limit
|Minimum age||15 years|
|Maximum age||24 years|
Railway NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
To be eligible for the recruitment process of RRC NWR 2023, the candidate should have an ITI (relevant trade) from a recognized board and a National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT or SCVT.
Railway NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
On January 10, 2023, the online application for RRC NWR Apprentice Vacancy 2023 will be available. The aspirants are advised to read the RRC NWR Apprentice Notification 2023 thoroughly and apply online for the various regions before 10th February 2023. The recruitment process for the RRC NWR Apprentice Vacancy 2023 includes submission of an online application form, document verification, skill test, and interview round. Candidates must possess the required educational qualification and age criteria to be eligible to apply for the RRC NWR Apprentice Vacancy 2023.
Candidates must note that the online applications for the RRC NWR Apprentice Vacancy 2023 can be filled and submitted only until 10th February 2023. All the candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria set by RRC NWR before filling up the application form. After that, no applications will be accepted by the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) of North Western Railway (NWR). Therefore, interested candidates must fill out the online application form for RRC NWR Apprentice Vacancy 2023 as soon as possible.
|Notification released Date||December 30th 2022|
|Starting date of Application||January 10th 2023|
|Last date of Application||February 10th 2023|
|Last date to pay the Fee||February 10th 2023|
|Date of Examination||Updated soon|
|Date of Result||Updated soon|
RRC NWR Jaipur Apprentice Application Fee
|SC/ST/PwD/Women||No need to pay the Fee|
RRC NWR Recruitment Jaipur Vacancy Details
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
|Division Name||No.of Vacancies|
RRC NWR Recruitment Selection Process
- Selection will be made based on a merit list prepared concerning all the candidates who apply against the notification.
- A merit list will be prepared based on the percentage of marks in matriculation (with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which the apprenticeship will be completed.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned, and not based on marks in any one subject or a group of subjects.
- To calculate the percentage of ITI marks only marks mentioned in the provisional or final certificate will be taken into account.
- In case any two candidates have the same marks, the candidate with the older age shall be preferred.
- If the dates of birth are the same, the candidate who passed the matriculation exam first will be considered.
- The merit list will be prepared following the percentage of marks obtained by the candidates, thereby ensuring fairness in the selection process.
MUST-READ| West Bengal Police Constable Syllabus 2023: Overview And Full Syllabus
Railway NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2023: FAQs
Q1. What is the selection process for RRC NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
A merit list, which will be produced based on qualification marks, will be used to choose candidates for RRC NWR Apprentice positions.
Q2. What is the age limit for an RRC NWR Railway Apprentice in 2023?
RRC NWR Railway Apprentices in 2023 must be between the ages of 15 and 24 (as of February 10, 2023).
Q3. How can I apply for the RRC NWR Apprentice Vacancy 2023?
Examine your eligibility for the RRC NWR Apprentice Notification 2023 by visiting the website and clicking on the “Apply Online” link.
Q4. How many positions will be available through RRC NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
The RRC NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2023 will offer a total of 2026 positions.
Q5. What is the age limit to apply for RRC NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the RRC NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2023, a candidate must be no older than 24 years old.
Q6. What is the qualification of an apprentice in the railway?
As of January 15, 2022, South Eastern Railway has set a 15-year-old minimum age requirement for its apprentice program. To be eligible for a South Eastern Railway Apprenticeship, the applicant must have completed high school at an accredited institution with at least 55% of the required marks.
MUST-READ| WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023: Important Dates, Selection Process