Odisha Postal Circle will soon announce the notification for Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2023. All the people who are seeking government jobs in Odisha will receive the recruitment notification very shortly. All the eligible candidates will be competing for the 2060 vacancies available and would be selected based on the merit list as per the result of their 10th standard examination.
The available job posts are for Gramin Das Sevak [GDS]. The candidates can register online as soon as the dates will be announced. The article given below gives all the necessary details, important dates, Salary details, the process to register online, etc. regarding the Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2023.
Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2023 Important Details
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Name of Recruitment||Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2023|
|Name of Organization||Odisha Postal Circle [India Post]|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Type Of Job||Government Job|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Location Of Job||Odisha|
|Name of Posts||Gramin Dak Sevak [GDS]|
|Type of Examination||Yearly Examination|
MUST-READ | WB Primary TET Salary: How Much The Teachers Earn?
Important Dates Regarding Registrations For The Examination
|Scheduled Events||Important Dates|
|Starting date for application||May 02, 2023|
|Last date for application||June 05, 2023|
Important dates regarding the examination will be updated soon
Vacancy Details For Different Categories
|Name of Category||Number of Posts Available|
|PW A||07 Posts Available|
|PW B||19 Posts Available|
|PW C||26 Posts Available|
|EWS||206 Posts Available|
|PH DE||04 Posts Available|
|SC||289 Posts Available|
|ST||429 Posts Available|
|OBC||217 Posts Available|
|Unreserved||863 Posts Available|
|TOTAL||2060 Posts Available|
The starting Salary for the Gramin Dak Sevak posts for Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2023 will be Rs. 10,000/-
Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should carry a domicile certificate of Odisha and be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must have passed the 10th standard [Secondary school Examination] from a recognized board of education in India.
- The candidate should have a simple knowledge of computers and a certificate for a Basic Computer Training Course for a total duration of at least 60 days from any Computer Training Institute [run or owned by any private organization, University, State Government, or Central Government, etc.].
Age Limit and Relaxation
|Name of the Category||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit||Age Relaxation|
|Unreserved||18 Years||40 Years||N/A|
|OBC||18 Years||40 Years||3 Years|
|ST/SC||18 Years||40 Years||5 Years|
|Physically Handicapped [PH] Unreserved||18 Years||40 Years||10 Years|
|PWD ST/SC||18 Years||40 Years||15 Years|
|PWD OBC||18 Years||40 Years||13 Years|
Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
Application fees for registering in Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2023 must be paid only by online mode using the available payment options such as credit card, Net Banking, Debit card, E- Challan, etc. Candidates cannot submit their application fee offline.
There will not be any Application fee for female candidates, And SC candidates.
All unreserved candidates and other category candidates must pay the application fee of Rs. 100/-
How to Apply For the Online Registrations
- Candidates must go to the official website and click on the recruitment link.
- A new screen will open, download the pdf of the recruitment notification and check the eligibility criteria, If the candidate has ensured that he or she is eligible for the recruitment then click on the application form.
- Fill in the necessary details required in the online application form and make sure that all the information is spelt right and filled correctly.
- Upload all the scanned and required documents such as the passport-size photograph and signature of the candidate.
- After rechecking the details in the application form, click on the submit option.
- After submitting the application form, pay the application fee by using any of the available methods such as Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking and E-challan.
- Pay the application fee and take the printout of the receipt.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Is the application fee for the recruitment exam refundable?
No, the application fee is not refundable.
Q2. Can we change the details in the application form?
Once the candidate has submitted the online application form, any information or detail given by the candidate will not be changed or adjusted.
Q3. What is the selection process for Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2023?
The organization will release a merit list of candidates as per their 10th standard result.
Q4. Has the Odisha portal circle announced the notification for the recruitment?
No, Odisha Portal circle has not announced the notification for Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2023, but it will be released soon.
Q5. What is the minimum age limit for recruitment?
The minimum age limit for recruitment is 18 years.
Q6. How many posts are available for Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2023?
2060 vacancies are available for the Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2023.
MUST-READ | WB Para Teacher Recruitment 2023: Selection Process, How To Apply, Criteria And Age Limit!