MPPEB ADEO i.e. MP Assistant Development Extension officer or Sahayak Vikas Vistar Adhikari recruitment has started for the year 2023. The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board or the MPPEB has officially released the notification for the recruitment of the Assistant Development Extension officer in Madhya Pradesh.
The MPPEB board conducts the exam once every year. The vacancy of Assistant Development Extension officer for 2023 is finally out. The notification came out early in January 2023. The application forms are out for the candidates to be filled out from January 5, 2023, and the last date to fill out the form for recruitment 2023 is January 23, 2023.
All the details including the basic information about the Post, Location, Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Notification date, Salary of ADEO, Application form start date, Vacancy for ADEO, Selection process, Exam pattern and weightage are given below. Read till last to know the entire information about the post.
Important Information Regarding Post
|Official website||CLICK HERE|
|Selecting body||MP Employees selection board|
|Type of job||Government job|
|No. of vacancies||1019 vacancies|
|Location of job||Madhya Pradesh|
|Name of recruitment||ADEO (Assistant Development Extension officer)|
|Salary||Rs. 25300 – 80500/- per month|
Information Regarding Application Form
|Notification release date||30 December 2022|
|Application start date||5 January 2023|
|Application last date||23 January 2023|
|Examination date||15 March 2023|
MPPEB ADEO Recruitment 2023 Vacancies
There are different numbers of vacancies for each of the categories for the post of Assistant Development Extension officer in MP. Details of all the posts are given in the table below. Check your category to know the exact number of vacancies in that.
|Category||Number of posts|
The total number of posts given in the upcoming examination of ADEO for recruitment 2023 is 1019.
MPPEB ADEO Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the application form, make sure you fulfil all the eligibility criteria as given in the notification. The acceptance of the application form depends on the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria. If any candidate is unable to fulfil any eligibility, the candidature stands cancelled at any point of recruitment, be it a written examination or document verification.
Candidates must be a citizen of India as per the Indian citizenship act, 1955 i.e. must be born in India or both parents must be citizens of India born before or after 1947 in India.
The candidates must possess the following qualification.
- Passed Matriculation or Secondary education from a recognized board.
- Passed Senior secondary/ equivalent from a recognized central or state board.
- Graduation with a minimum three years degree in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent.
The minimum and maximum ages of the candidates are as follows.
Minimum age – 18 years
Maximum age – 40 years
Maximum age for women – 45 years
Maximum age for Reserved candidates – 45 years
The age is calculated in accordance with the date of January 1, 2023.
MPPEB ADEO Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for the vacancy of ADEO 2023 consists of two stages
- Written examination.
- Document verification.
Exam Pattern And Topic Weightage
The Madhya Pradesh Assistant Development Extension officer written examination consists of 150 questions. Each question has a total of four options out of which only one is correct. The total number of marks for the entire question paper is 150.
For each correct answer, you will get 1 mark whereas, for each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted from your marks i.e. a negative marking of ¼ marks.
The Subjects and the Marks associated with each of the subjects are given below.
|Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||Marks per Question||Total marks|
|General knowledge (focus on MP state)||30 questions||1 mark||30 Marks|
|Flagship schemes for Rural Development||30 questions||1 mark||30 Marks|
|Schemed related to Livelihood in Rural Areas||30 questions||1 mark||30 Marks|
|Information related to Panchayati Raj||30 questions||1 mark||30 Marks|
|General Hindi||30 questions||1 mark||30 Marks|
|Total||150 questions||150 Marks|
MPPEB ADEO Recruitment 2023 Syllabus
The detailed ADEO syllabus is given below. For more information visit the official website of MPPEB.
General Knowledge (With A Focus On The MP state)
- All events of National and International importance.
- The Indian constitution, Indian administration and Indian polity.
- General knowledge related to Madhya Pradesh such as Geographical location, Geographical features, Polity, Natural resources, Industries and Administrative Structure.
- Ancient history and culture of Madhya Pradesh, Historical importance, Freedom struggle
- Music, dance, Tribes of Madhya Pradesh.
Schemes For Rural Development
- Flagship schemes for the development in rural areas, and villages- schemes information, eligibility, the assistance provided.
- Role of the bank in the implementation of the development schemes.
- Watershed management – meaning, methods, objectives, various plans.
Schemes Related To Livelihood
- National livelihood mission.
- Role of villages in development, in providing livelihood,
- Indian agriculture in rural areas, Green revolution and its impact, animal husbandry and its impact on the livelihood.
- Livestock production and management.
- Self-help groups and their types.
- Market in rural areas and its types.
- Constitution article related to Panchayati Raj.
- Constitution amendment no. 73 for the Panchayati raj.
- Gram Sabha, Gram Panchayats – meaning, functions, elections, etc.
- Major schemes in Panchayati Raj.
- Word forms and formation, classes of words.
- Synonyms, Antonyms.
- Word formation with prefixes and suffixes.
- One word for many words.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Noun and its types.
- Conjunction, interjection.
- The sentence, classification, its types, and its uses.
- Consonants, letters.
- Spelling check.
- Unread passage.
- Pronouns, adjective.
For filling out the application form for Assistant Development Extension officer in Madhya Pradesh the candidates need to fill out a minimal fee to the Madhya Pradesh Employees selection board. The amount of the fees varies in accordance with the category of the candidate.
|SC/ST/ OBC/ ESM*||₹310|
SC /ST/OBC must have a domicile of Madhya Pradesh only.
MPPEB ADEO Recruitment 2023 Admit Card
The admit card for the post of Assistant Development Extension officer in Madhya Pradesh for the 2023 vacancy will be made available one-two weeks before the examination and further information will be provided regarding the release of admit card.
You can download the admit card from the official website once it’s available for download. To download it go to the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board and go to the admit card tab with the help of your registered mobile number or email id you can download the admit card for the examination.
How To Apply
To apply for the post of ADEO follow the steps given below:
- To fill out the online application form for the post of ADEO, go to the official website of MPPEB.
- On the home page, go to the examination tab and there you’ll find the ADEO RECRUITMENT 2023 link.
- Open the link and register yourself, if you haven’t. After registration, fill out your application form with due diligence. Fill in all the required details including your Name, Father’s name, Address, Age, Educational qualifications and so on with due care.
- Upload all the necessary documents like recent Photographs and signatures in required pixels with clarity.
- After uploading all the documents, verify all the details once again to avoid any mistakes.
- Submit the application after previewing the application form.
- After submitting the application, the last step is to fill in the required amount or the application fees according to your category. Make the online payment by any method like UPI or Net banking at your convenience.
- Congrats, you are done with your application form. Save the application form for the registration number and roll number and download the admit card later.
Q1. Who is eligible for the post of Assistant Development Extension officer in MP?
Any person with a graduation in any discipline from a recognized university can apply for the post of assistant development officer.
Q2. How many vacancies are there for the ADEO post in MP?
There are a total of 1019 vacancies for jobs in the ADEO recruitment.
Q3. Where can one apply for the post of MPPEB ADEO?
One can visit the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board to apply for the post online.
Q4. Is there any negative marking in the written exam of the ADEO?
Yes, there is a negative marking of ¼ mark or 0.25 marks for each wrong answer that you fill in the written examination.
Q5. Is there any interview process in the ADEO recruitment as an officer?
No, there is no interview in the entire selection process of ADEO recruitment as an assistant officer. The selection process consists of written examination and document verification only, after which a cutoff list will be provided for the selection.
Q6. When will the MPPEB board conduct the examination for ADEO recruitment 2023?
The written examination will be conducted on the 15th of March 2023.
Q7. Can a person born on 1 January 2005 fill out the form?
No, the person should be of more than 18 years of age as of 1 January 2023.