HAL or the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has released the notification inviting candidates to apply for the Apprenticeship Training, under Apprenticeship Act 1961 in various trades. HAL Recruitment notification is released for various Apprenticeship Training posts in its Training and Development Institute, under the Koraput division of HAL. The eligible candidates are thus invited to apply for the HAL Recruitment 2023, or the HAL Apprenticeship Training Recruitment 2023.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is a state-owned aerospace and defense company that contributed to the development of various technologically advanced defense equipment and vehicles for the Indian Armed forces. It has released the notification of the Apprenticeship Training program for Trade Apprenticeship, 2023-24 to recruit various candidates in various trades in the Koraput division of HAL.
HAL Recruitment 2023
Some basic information about the Apprenticeship Training program for Trade Apprenticeship.
|Official website||Click Here|
|Selecting body||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Name of the post||Apprenticeship training in various trades like Turner, Machinist, and various others.|
|No. of vacancies||Multiple (Check the article)|
|Name of recruitment||HAL Recruitment|
|Organization||Training and Development Institute, Koraput division of HAL|
|Notification release||3 February 2023|
|Location of Job||Koraput division of HAL|
|Type of Job||Apprenticeship program|
Application Form: HAL Recruitment 2023
The eligible candidates can fill up the application form for the HAL Apprenticeship Training program for Trade Apprenticeship, HAL Recruitment 2023, for which notification has been released by the HAL on its official website.
|Notification release date||3 February 2023|
|Application Start date||5 February 2023|
|Application last date||28 February 2023|
|Exam date||Not yet announced|
HAL has announced vacancies for various trades under the Apprenticeship Training program for Trade Apprenticeship in the Koraput division of HAL. The vacancies available and the posts available for the Apprenticeship Training program are given below in the table.
|Fitter||Mechanic Motor Vehicle|
|Foundryman||Programming and Systems Administration Assistant|
The candidates who wish to apply for the above-mentioned posts must fulfill the eligibility criteria provided for each post in the official notification by HAL. The candidates can check the age limit, Educational qualifications, and other eligibility criteria for various posts under the Apprenticeship Training program below.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen according to the Indian citizenship act.
- Candidates must have passed a regular or full-time course in any of the above-mentioned Trades under the Craftsman Training Scheme.
- Candidates must be ITI/ITC passed, and from Odisha state only.
- Age limit:
|Category||Lower age limit||Upper age limit|
|General (UR)||18 years||23 years|
|OBC (Non-creamy layer)||18 years||26 years|
|SC/ST||18 years||28 years|
|PWBD||18 years||33 years|
|Ex-servicemen||18 years||Applicable as per GoI guidelines|
- The OBC Non-creamy layer candidates must have a Non-creamy layer certificate published not more than 6 months before the notification date.
- Candidates belonging to the EWS category, not covered under the existing reservation system of SC/ST/OBC Non-creamy layer, must produce valid proof and documents of belonging to the EWS category to avail of benefits of EWS reservation in the Apprenticeship Training program.
Before applying for various posts in the Apprenticeship Training Program for Trade Apprenticeship, candidates have to register on the Government of India’s Apprenticeship portal.
- To register for the Government of India’s Apprenticeship, visit the website by clicking on the link and register yourself as a new user.
- After registration, complete your profile by filling in all the required information. Upload all the required documents in a proper format.
- Upload scanned PDF copies of the 10th class certificate and Marksheet of the 10th class examination. If the Marksheet and certificate are issued in two separate formats then scan both in two pages in a single PDF file and upload the same where required.
- In the same manner, ITI NCVT/SCVT certificate and Marksheet should be uploaded in a single file format.
- Upload your PAN card or any other identity proof approved by Government of India, in the ID proof section.
- At last, verify your Aadhar card to complete the profile.
- Make sure all the documents like Candidate’s photo, Signature, Mark Sheet, Certificates, etc. uploaded, are visible clearly and uploaded in proper format as required.
After the candidate has successfully registered on the Government of India Apprenticeship portal, he/she may proceed to fill up the application form by following the given steps.
- Visit the official website of HAL, the link to which is provided above. On visiting the website, click on the Careers tab on the official page of the website.
- Click on the notification uploaded by the HAL for the Apprenticeship Training program.
- Download the notification and the Application form provided by the HAL, to be filled out by the candidate.
- Fill up the application form thus downloaded, using a black ballpoint pen.
- Scan the filled application form along with other documents as required by the organization and as applicable to the candidate.
- Send the scanned application form and documents to the official Email ID of the organization, Click here.
The documents required to be sent in the email are listed below.
- 10th class certificate and Marksheet.
- ITI NCVT/SCVT certificate and mark sheet for all semesters.
- Certificate of Proof for reservation category [SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwBD/Ex-Serviceman]
- Income & Asset Certificate [only for EWSs].
- Verification certificate from the HR department for wards and spouses of serving /retired/ deceased employees of HAL.
- Resident proof and Medical card issued by HAL for candidates belonging to HAL-adopted villages.
- Documentary proof such as a Security ID Card issued to Contract Labors by HAL, Koraput division for the candidates applying under Wards of Contract Labors of HAL.
- Aadhar Card.
- A common merit list will be prepared for each trade, based on the marks scored in the Secondary examination and ITI/ITC examination and as per other rules and regulations.
|HSC/10th class examination||70% weightage|
|ITI/ITC examinations||30% weightage|
- Candidates will be selected for the Apprenticeship Training from the merit list prepared with the above examination marks.
- After the merit list is prepared, the candidates who are shortlisted will be called for document verification, in the Training and Development Institute.
Note:- All correspondence will only be made through the registered email of the candidate.
Other Necessary Information: HAL Recruitment 2023
- Candidates with proper Secondary schooling will be considered eligible and the ones who have completed their secondary education from Open School (NIOS), from Correspondence, or did Private schooling are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are undergoing Apprentices training or completed apprenticeship training are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants who are called for document verification or selection process will not be provided any kind of Travelling Allowance under any condition.
- The selected candidates will be taken as Trade Apprentices for one year as per their trade on a consolidated stipend.
- Candidates must make sure they have submitted complete application forms with all the required documents.
- Candidates are requested to submit only one application. In case a candidate submits multiple applications, only the latest one will be considered.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. When did the HAL Apprenticeship Training program Recruitment 2023 start?
The HAL released the notification of HAL Apprenticeship Training program Recruitment 2023 on 3 February 2023 and invited applications from eligible candidates interested in the Apprenticeship Training program.
Q2. Which posts are available under the HAL Apprenticeship Training program Recruitment?
There are various positions or trades available under HAL Apprenticeship Training program Recruitment 2023. The list includes Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Foundryman, Electrician, Mechanic motor vehicle, Welder, and Programming and Systems Administration Assistant.
Q3. What are the minimum educational qualifications for the posts in the Apprenticeship Training program Recruitment?
The minimum educational qualifications for the Apprenticeship Training program under HAL consist of a qualified secondary examination and qualified ITI/ITC in any of the Trades above-mentioned.
Q4. What is the minimum age requirement for a General category candidate for the post of Foundryman?
The minimum age required for a general category candidate to be a Foundryman is 18 years.
Q5. Is there any age relaxation for the Ex-servicemen candidates?
Yes, there is age relaxation for the Ex-servicemen candidates, which is applied according to the Government of India guidelines.
Q6. How can I apply for the Apprenticeship Training program for the Electrician trade?
To apply for any Trade in the Apprenticeship Training program under HAL, first, you have to register yourself with the Government of India’s Apprenticeship, the link of which is provided above in the text. After registration, you need to download the notification and application form from the official website of HAL. After downloading the application form and filling up all the required information, you need to submit the scanned application form along with other required documents in a mail to the official email id of HAL, provided above.
Q7. How is the merit list for the Apprenticeship Training program Recruitment prepared?
The merit list for the Apprenticeship Training program Recruitment is prepared with the percentage marks obtained by candidates in both secondary examination and ITI/ITC examinations throughout the course. The secondary examination is given 70% weightage and the ITI/ITC examinations are given a total of 30% weightage.