A premier research institute in India, the Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI) is part of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). It was founded in Kolkata in 1950 and is focused on carrying out research in the glass and ceramics industries.
CGCRI Kolkata has declared recruitment for a permanent job position through the official notification which was released on the website of CSIR CGCRI. This article informs you about every important information about CGCRI Kolkata Recruitment 2023.
Vacancy and details of CGCRI Kolkata Recruitment 2023
The Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI) has posted 01 vacancy for the post of Hindi officer in the organization. The candidate must belong to unreserved category in order to apply for the position. They must belong to the required age group and must hold the required mandatory educational qualification.
As per the CGCRI notification, the salary offered for the position of Hindi officer is ₹ 1,02,501/- approx.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job position through the online application released on the official website of CGCRI Kolkata.
Eligibility criteria for CGCRI Kolkata Recruitment 2023
In order to apply for the job recruitment of CGCRI 2023, the candidate must belong to the notified age group and must possess the required educational certifications.
According to the CGCRI Kolkata, the candidate must be 18-35 years of age to apply for the recruitment process. Any applicant who does not qualify the age criteria, cannot apply for the examination registration.
The aspirant must possess the following educational qualifications to be considered eligible for the job position:
- A master’s degree from an accredited university or organization in Hindi with English as a required or optional subject, as the degree-level examination medium, or the opposite.
- A minimum of five years’ experience translating from English to Hindi or vice versa, preferably for technical or scientific literature (OR) 05 years of experience in Hindi journalism, research, writing or teaching.
Note that candidates who does not qualify any of these criteria, are not eligible for the job position recruitment.
How to apply for CGCRI Kolkata Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply through the online application link released on the official website of CGCRI. To register themselves, they can follow the given several steps:
- Step-1: Visit the website CSIR-Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute | (cgcri.res.in).
- Step-2: Search the official notification of recruitment 2023 and open it.
- Step-3: Go through the details thoroughly and fill the application form.
- Step-4: On submission of the application, a summary sheet will be generated. Download and print the summary sheet, get it duly signed and attach the scanned copies of required documents and post it through speed post addressed to Administrative Officer, CSIR – Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute, 196, Raja S. C. Mullick Road, Kolkata – 700032.
Note: The last date of online registrations is 15th March 2023. Candidates must submit the application and documents before 30th March 2023.
Selection process for CGCRI Kolkata Recruitment 2023
The selection procedure for the position of Hindi Officer required two phases of examination including a written test and a personal interview stage. First the candidate has to appear a written examination to test their knowledge. On qualifying the test, they are called in for a personal interview round.
The final result depends on the candidate’s performance in the personal interview. The selected candidate will be called for the verification of documents and job assigning formalities after the result declaration.
The job location is Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
Important dates for CGCRI Kolkata Recruitment 2023
As per the CSIR notification,
- The closing dates for online application is 15th March 2023.
- The last date for receiving signed application and documents is 30th March 2023.
NO application fee is imposed on candidates for registration of CGCRI Kolkata Recruitment 2023.
CGCRI Kolkata Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruiting body||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR).|
|Job position||Hindi Officer|
|Closing date of online application||15th March 2023|
|Last date of receipt of offline application and documents||30th March 2023|
|Official site||Click here!|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When is the last date for applying to CGCRI Kolkata Recruitment 2023?
According to the CGCRI Kolkata Recruitment 2023 official notification, the dates have been extended to 15th March 2023 for receiving of online applications and 30th March 2023 for receipt of signed application and documents. Under no circumstances will any more applications be considered.
2. What are the eligibility criteria for CGCRI Kolkata Recruitment 2023?
The candidate must belong to 18-35 years of age. They must possess the required educational qualifications in order to be eligible for the recruitment procedure.
3. How to apply for CGCRI Kolkata Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the online application available on the official site of CSIR CGCRI under the career section.