The Airports Authority of India has recently announced vacancies for the position of Consultant under the AAI organization. The AAI is currently recruiting candidates for certain job positions as per the eligibility of the candidate.
The official notification of AAI Recruitment 2023 is available on the official website of Airports Authority of India. Candidates who are interested and eligible for the required job positions can apply through the online application link provided by the authority on its website on or before the last date of application i.e., 16th April 2023.
Vacancy details for AAI Consultant Recruitment 2023
According to the officially released notification by the Airports Authority of India, there are a total of 13 vacancies announced for the position of Consultant under the AAI.
Candidates who are interested must be eligible for the required position in order to get registered for the recruitment procedure or examinations. Earlier the last date for application or registration was 3rd April 2023 which is now extended to 16th April 2023 by the AAI authority.
Applicants must apply and pay the application fee along with the required documents before the last date 16th April 2023 in order to avoid last minute rush.
Eligibility criteria for AAI Consultant Recruitment 2023
The AAI Recruitment 2023 has declared detailed criteria for the candidates to be qualified as eligible. The candidate must belong to the given age group and must possess the necessary qualifications in order to be able to apply for the recruitment procedure.
As per the authority, the candidate must be between the ages of 18 years – 70 years of age. Anyone below or above the age criteria will be considered not eligible for the job position. Age relaxation might be provided under certain government norms.
To be considered for AAI hiring in 2023, candidates must fulfill the eligibility requirements listed below:
- ATCOs who retired from AAI at the E7/E6 (Jt. General Manager / Dy. General Manager) level will be hired as consultants.
- Minimum ten years of experience in relevant field.
- They must be in good health so that they can serve as consultants up to the age of 70 years.
- At the time of retirement, the eligible candidate should be free of any vigilance or discipline issues. The applicant must provide supporting documentation in this regard.
- The eligible candidate must not have any criminal charges pending against them, and they will self-certify this.
- As per the current policy, candidates who have served a total of 05 cumulative years as consultants for AAI shall not be given consideration for re-engagement.
- The applicant should be prepared to start right away or with short notice.
Selection procedure for AAI Consultant Recruitment 2023
The selection process for the position of Consultant by the AAI includes a personal interview. It is a one phase selection process where the candidates are judged on the basis of marks and merit ranking through the interview process.
The final result will be based on the candidate’s performance in the interview and the eligibility criteria as per the current AAI policy.
Pay-scale for AAI Consultant Recruitment 2023
As stated in the official notification of the Airports Authority of India, the candidates who qualify for the required job positions will be offered a salary or pay-scale of Rs 75,000/- per month.
Application fee for AAI Consultant Recruitment 2023
Candidates must apply for the registration process through the online application link on the official website of AAI. There is NO application fee imposed for the recruitment procedure as stated by the Airports Authority of India.
How to apply for AAI Consultant Recruitment 2023?
The application process for the AAI Consultant Recruitment 2023 includes several steps. The online application process is as follows:
- Step-1: Visit the website aai.aero.
- Step-2: Find the official recruitment 2023 notification and open it.
- Step-3: Go through the details and fill in the required data.
- Step-4: Attach the necessary documents and submit the application.
- Step-5: Download the application form for future reference.
Note that candidates must fill the application form and register themselves before the last date 16th April 2023 in order to avoid last minute rush.
AAI Consultant Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruiting body||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Application fee||NO application fee|
|Closing date for applications||16th April 2023|
|Official website||Click here!|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When is the last date for applications of AAI Consultant Recruitment 2023?
As per the Airports Authority of India, earlier the last date was 3rd April 2023 which is now extended to 16th April 2023. Candidates can apply and register before the last date.
2. How to apply for AAI Consultant Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply through the online application link available on the official website of AAI before the last date.
3. Who are eligible for AAI Consultant Recruitment 2023?
Candidates who are retired officers of AAI and belong to the required age group can be eligible for the Consultant job position. For more information, you can refer to the official notification on the website.
4. Is there any application fee for AAI Consultant Recruitment 2023?
There is no application fee imposed as stated by the Airports Authority of India.
5. What does AAI abbreviate for?
AAI stands for Airports Authority of India.