WBCADC was established as an independent organisation in 1974 under a special Act (Act XXXIX-1974) with the purpose of assisting in the socioeconomic development of the Poor & Backward Class in rural areas.
This organisation was initially affiliated with the Agricultural Department of the State, and then it began functioning under the Development and Planning Department. Now, it has been incorporated with the P&RD Department as its wing, but in the beginning, it was associated with the Agriculture Department of the State.
WBCADC Recruitment 2023
Check out the WBCADC Recruitment 2023 Announcement if you are interested in working in the state of West Bengal and are looking for employment chances. WBCADC Vacancies in 2023 have been advertised by WBCADC officials for a number of positions, including Programme Coordinator, Subject Matter Specialist (SMS), Programme Assistant, Lab Technician, and others. The total number of open positions for all of these positions is 16 posts. Consequently, on or before the deadline, interested and qualified individuals must submit the WBCADC Recruitment 2023 Application Form.
WBCADC Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Comprehensive Area Development Corporation|
|Name of the posts||Lab Technician, Assistant, Programme Coordinator, Subject Matter Specialist, Programee Assistant, Agromet observer, Farm Manager, Stenographer, Driver & Support Staff|
|No of Vacancies||14|
|Last Date Of Applying||07.03.2023|
|Official Site||Click Here|
WBCADC Recruitment 2023 – Educational Qualifications & Experience
Qualifications such as a graduate degree, bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, postgraduate degree, doctoral degree, B.Sc., M.Sc., B.V.Sc., A.H., M.V.Sc., Madhyamik Pass, or ITI, together with the ability to read, write, and speak Bengali, are required of those who wish to apply. In addition, the position of Programme Coordinator requires a candidate to have a minimum of five years of relevant experience.
MUST-READ| EPFO Recruitment 2023 Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria & Details Inside!
Eligibility Criteria for WBCADC Job
|Programme Coordinator||Applicants must possess a doctoral degree in agriculture, animal science, or fisheries and five years of related experience. For additional information, see WBCADC Notification.|
|Subject Matter Specialist||Applicants are required to hold a master’s degree in agriculture or in another field that is pertinent to the position. Please refer to the WBCADC Announcement for further information.|
|Programme Assistant||Applicants must to hold a bachelor’s degree in the relevant subject. Please refer to the WBCADC Announcement for further information.|
|Farm Manager||Applicants must to hold a bachelor’s degree in the relevant subject. Please refer to the WBCADC Announcement for further information.|
|Stenographer||Applicants should possess a bachelor’s degree, as well as computer proficiency and stenography certification. Please refer to the WBCADC Announcement for further information.|
|Assistant||Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree with honours and computer-related professional experience. Please refer to the WBCADC Announcement for further information.|
|Driver||Applicants must possess a Madhyamik or Matric Pass and a current driver’s licence. Driving expertise, experience working on cars, or an ITI certificate. Please refer to the WBCADC Announcement for further information.|
|Support Staff||Applicants must hold a Madhyamik or ITI Pass and have some computer experience. Please refer to the WBCADC Announcement for further information.|
- Selection Process
The written and interview will determine which candidates progress.
- Age Limits
- Age limit of 40 for those applying for the position of Programme Coordinator
- 32 years of age is required for the positions of Subject Matter specialist, Programee Assistant, Farm Manager, Assistant, Driver, and Support Staff.
- Apply Mode
Applications are accepted offline (speed Post)
Postal Address: Administrative Secretary, West Bengal Comprehensive Area Development Corporation, Mrittika Bhavan, 18/9, DD Block, Sector – 1, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700064
How To Download: WBCADC Recruitment 2023 Job Notification
- Visit the West Bengal Comprehensive Area Development Corporation’s (WBCADC) official website at https://wbcadc.com.
- Navigate to the home page’s News Section.
- On the home page of the site, there is a link labelled “KVK, Sonamukhi recruitment notice.” To access this link, click on it.
- You will now open a new window with the PDF of the WBCADC Recruitment 2023 Job Announcement.
- The WBCADC Recruitment 2023 Job Notification may be downloaded and saved for later use.
How to Apply for Programme Coordinator and Stenographer Jobs at WBCADC in 2023?
- You should begin by reading the WBCADC recruitment notification 2023 in its entirety and determining whether or not the candidate satisfies the qualifying requirements.
- Please ensure that the provided email address and cell phone number are correct for the sake of correspondence, and have all of the necessary documentation prepared, including evidence of your identity, age, educational qualification, a recent photograph, your résumé, and a list of any relevant experience, if applicable.
- You can get the application by downloading it from the link provided in the official notification, and then filling it out in the way that is specified.
- Make sure to pay the Application Fee that corresponds to your Category. (Only if appropriate)
- After you have finished filling out all of the information, double check that the details provided are accurate.
- Finally get around to mailing the application to the address listed in official notification.
What is the last date to apply for WBCADC Recruitment 2023?
It is yet to be announced.
Where will you get placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Sector-I, Kolkata.
MUST-READ| GRSEL Recruitment 2023: How To Apply, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria!