Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2023 notification has been officially published and declared by the Uttarakhand Postal Circle. Interested candidates must ensure that they are eligible for the examination. The recruitment is inviting eligible candidates for 581 posts available in Odisha. The selection process will be based on the merit list according to their result of the 10th standard. The candidates who will be selected based on the merit list will be called for document verification. There will be no interview for the same.
All the important details regarding the Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2023 are given in the article mentioned below.
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Name of Organization||Uttarakhand Postal Circle [India Post]|
|Name of Recruitment||Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Name of Posts||Gramin Das Sevak [GDS]|
|Type of Job||Government Job|
|Vacancy Available||581 Posts|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Location Of Job||Odisha|
|Type of Examination||Yearly Examination|
|Scheduled Events||Important Details|
|Starting Date for the application||May 02, 2023|
|Last Date for the application||June 05, 2023|
Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
Vacancy Details for various categories are given below
|Name of Categories||Vacancy Available|
|PWD DE||02 Posts|
|PWD B||06 Posts|
|PWD C||07 Posts|
The initial salary for the Gramin Das Sevak will be Rs. 10,000/-
Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The citizen must carry the domicile certificate of Uttarakhand and should be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should know how to speak, read, and write and have proper knowledge of the local language.
- The candidate should have passed the 10th standard examination from a recognized board of education in India.
- The candidate must have simple computer knowledge and should have done a computer training course of at least 60 days from a private or government institution.
Age Limit and Age Relaxation
|Name of Category||Minimum age limit||Maximum age limit||Age relaxation|
|Unreserved||18 Years||40 Years||N/A|
|SC/ST||18 Years||40 Years||5 Years|
|OBC||18 Years||40 Years||3 Years|
|Unreserved PH||18 Years||40 Years||10 Years|
|SC/ST PH||18 Years||40 Years||15 Years|
|OBC PH||18 Years||40 Years||13 Years|
The application fee is to be paid after the online registration of the candidate. If the candidate does not pay the application fee, then they will not be eligible for recruitment. They can pay the fee by using one of the four available methods that are Credit Card, Net banking, Debit Card, E- Challan.
- Women candidates, SC/ST candidates, and PWD candidates do not have to pay the application fee.
- All the other remaining candidates [OBC, EWS Male, etc.] have to pay Rs 100/-
How to Register Online for Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates have to visit the official website of Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2023 and a new screen will appear
- Below the news section, Click on ‘Apply for Gramin Das Sevak posts’
- The candidate must read the notification for Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2023 carefully and ensure that they fit the eligibility criteria of the recruitment
- Fill out the important details required for the registration and check for any spelling mistakes or errors.
- After filling out the details, upload the documents including a passport-size picture of the candidate and their signature.
- Check if the information has been put correctly or not because then the information filled by the candidate will not be adjustable.
- Pay the application fee using any of the four online payment methods like Debit Cards, E- Challan, Net Banking, Credit Cards, etc.
- Take a Printout of the fee receipt.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Is a domicile certificate of Uttarakhand necessary for Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2023?
Yes, The Domicile Certificate is necessary for recruitment.
Q2. Can a woman apply for the Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2023?
Yes, women can apply for the recruitment. They are also not required to pay the application fee.
Q3. Is Gramin Dak Service a government job?
Yes, Gramin Dak Service is a Government job.
Q4. Does Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment provide any Age relaxation?
Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment provides Age relaxation for some of the categories like SC, ST, OBC, Unreserved PH, SC PH, ST PH, OBC PH, etc.
Q5. Who organizes the yearly Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment?
The Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment is organized by Uttarakhand Postal Circle every year.
Q6. How many vacancies are available for Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2023?
A total of 581 vacancies are available for Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2023.