Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has released the official notification for the recruitment of the constable at www.mppolice.gov.in/en. The online registration process for MP Police Constable Recruitment 2022 will start on December 10th, 2022. A total number of 5000 vacancies has been issued in MP Police Constable Recruitment 2022 for both Males and Females.
MP Police Constable Recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Professional|
Examination Board (MPPEB)
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
MP Police Constable Recruitment 2022: Important Details
Total Posts: 5000 MP Police Constables
Post Name: MP Police Constable
Exam Conducting Authority: MADHYA PRADESH PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION BOARD
Official Website: https://www.mppolice.gov.in/en
Exam Mode: The written exam will be Online and the remaining exams (physical test, health test, and document verification) will be Offline.
MP Police Constable Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
- Written Examination.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Medical Examination.
- Document Verification.
Who Can Apply For MP Police Constable Recruitment?
People in India (including other states ) can apply for this job.
- The age limit for Madhya Pradesh residents is 21 – 28 years of age.
- For Other states, the age limit is between 18 – 25 years.
- 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
- 3 years of relaxation age for OBC candidates.
- The Unreserved candidates must have a Higher secondary pass certificate with Heavy Vehicles Driving License.
- The Reserved candidates must have passed 8th class with Heavy Vehicles Driving License.
MP Police Constable Recruitment 2022: Application Fee
|Categories||Paper I||Paper II|
|Unreserved||500 Rs/-||700 Rs/-|
|Reserved||250 Rs/-||350 Rs/-|
Whatever the category is, every candidate must pay the extra fee of 70/- for the application form along with GST.
How To Apply For MP Police Constable Recruitment 2022?
Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply for MP constable jobs through the official website. Any Indian candidate is eligible for this job.
- Online Registration: Candidates must fill in the basic information from their original certificates without making any mistakes. If there is any kind of mistake the application will not be registered. To ensure you receive a one-time password, you need to provide your phone number and Gmail account.
- Once you fill out the registration form, you will receive your registration ID or username, as well as your password. Candidates must log in with their username and password on the MP VYAPAM website page.
- Uploading The Documents: After completing the online application form, you have to upload your scanned signature and passport-size photograph of the required size.
- Application Review: Check the application form that you filled with the correct details or not. If there is any mistake you can update it and resubmit the form.
- Payment: You can pay through E-Challan, net banking, credit or debit cards, or UPI from any bank.
- Commencement of Online Application: 17th November 2022
- Last Date for Online Application: 10th December 2022
- Date of Written Examination: Announcing soon
MP Police Constable Recruitment 2022- Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. When will the application start?
The Application has been started on 17 November 2022.
Q2. When will the application process end?
The last date for the application is 10 December 2022.
Q3. For how many years of age relaxation will be given to SC/ST?
For SCs &STs there are 5 years of age relaxation.
Q4. What is the age limit for other states' candidates?
For other states, it is between 18-25 years.
Q5. What are the application fees for the unreserved category?
For paper 1 it is Rs.500 and for paper 2 it is Rs. 700.
Q6. Can candidates from other states apply for this post?
Yes, Candidates from any state of India can apply for this.