The Department of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homoeopathy) in the Indian state of Assam is known as AYUSH Assam. The promotion and regulation of conventional medical and healthcare systems are important tasks for AYUSH Assam.
The mission of AYUSH Assam is to improve people’s general health and to help the state’s healthcare system develop holistically.
There are currently 62 openings for the positions of District Programme Manager and Data Entry Operator in Assam, according to a recent recruitment announcement from the AYUSH Mission (NAM), Assam.
The AYUSH Society Assam Walk-in Interview will be held on July 28 and July 31, 2023, and is open to all qualified applicants. Job seekers who want to start a career in the AYUSH Society Assam have a good opportunity thanks to this.
Candidates are urged to read the most recent AYUSH Assam job notification 2023 in its entirety before applying. The Walk-in Interview mode will be used to collect applications for Ayush Mission (NAM), Assam positions.
Vacancy details for AYUSH Assam Recruitment 2023
The National AYUSH Mission in Assam is accepting applications for 62 open positions, including Data Entry Operator (DEO) and District Programme Manager (DPM).
There are 31 open positions in the District Programme Manager category, and the interview dates are set for July 28 and 29 of 2023.
Similar to this, there are 31 openings in the Data Entry Operator category, and the dates for this position’s interviews are July 31 and August 1, 2023. For qualified candidates looking for a job with the National AYUSH Mission in Assam, this recruitment offers a great opportunity.
Important dates for AYUSH Assam Recruitment 2023
|Post||Interview Dates||Reporting Time||Venue|
|District Programme Manager||28.07.2023 & 29.07.2023||09 AM to 10 AM||Office of the National AYUSH Mission, Assam, Saikia Commercial Complex, Christian Basti, GS. Road, Guwahati-05.|
|Data Entry Operator||31.07.2023 & 01.08.2023||09 AM to 10 AM||Office of the National AYUSH Mission, Assam, Saikia Commercial Complex, Christian Basti, GS. Road, Guwahati-05.|
MUST-READ: Govt Job For Civil Engineer In West Bengal
Eligibility criteria for AYUSH Assam Recruitment 2023
- District Programme Manager
- The age limit for the mentioned position is up to 59 years as of 01.01.2023.
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in any field, including AYUSH, as well as an MBA in Healthcare Management, a master’s degree in health/hospital administration, or a two-year postgraduate diploma in Hospital & Healthcare Management from an AICTE-recognized institution.
- It is necessary to have at least three years of work experience in a public health program.
- Candidates with experience in social sector programs/missions at the federal, state, and local levels will be given preference.
- It would be advantageous to be proficient with computers, especially with MS Office programs like Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Candidates with prior AYUSH, or allied health industry, experience will be given preference.
2. Data Entry Operator
- As of January 1, 2023, the age limit for the mentioned position is 59 years.
- Candidates must have graduated from an accredited college or university with a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, business administration, B.Tech (C.S. or (I.T.)), BCA, BBA, or BSC-IT, or with a one-year diploma or certificate in computer science.
- The ability to use computer programs like Microsoft Office, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and MS Access is crucial, as is exposure to social sector initiatives at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Hindi and English must both be typed at a speed of 30 and 25 WPM, respectively.
- People with experience working in the health sector, including AYUSH, will be given preference.
How to apply for AYUSH Assam Recruitment 2023?
Candidates must bring a filled-out application form and copies of any necessary paperwork, which must be self-attested. Candidates must also bring the original documents for the walk-in interview in order to have them verified. Candidates who meet the requirements and want to take part in the walk-in interview should go to the National AYUSH Mission office in Assam.
The interview will be held at the National AYUSH Mission office, located on the second floor of Saikia Commercial Complex, Christian Basti, Guwahati-05, between 9:00 AM and 10:00 AM, from July 28th, 2023, to August 1st, 2023.
Selection procedure for AYUSH Assam Recruitment 2023
A walk-in interview will be used to select candidates for the positions of Data Entry Operator (DEO) and District Programme Manager (DPM).
The interview will be the main tool used to judge a candidate’s suitability for these positions. Candidates will have the chance to present their credentials, pertinent experience, and skills that are necessary for the open positions during the interview. The interviewers will carefully assess each candidate’s capacity to carry out the responsibilities and tasks related to the DEO and DPM roles.
The assessment process will take into account elements like data entry proficiency, organizational skills, attention to detail, familiarity with program management, and leadership abilities. Candidates must successfully demonstrate their knowledge and excel in the interview in order to be selected for the job position.
AYUSH Assam Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruiting body||AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homoeopathy)|
|Post||Data Entry Operator (DEO), District Programme Manager (DPM)|
|Walk-in interview dates for Data Entry Operator (DEO)||31st July and 1st August 2023|
|Walk-in interview dates for District Programme Manager (DPM)||28th and 29th July 2023|
|Official website||Home | Directorate of AYUSH | Government Of Assam, India|
There are a total of 62 vacancies available for both positions.
The walk-in interviews for the Data Entry Operator (DEO) position will take place on 31st July and 1st August 2023.
The walk-in interviews for the District Programme Manager (DPM) position will be held on 28th and 29th July 2023.