West Bengal Board Of Primary Education has recently released new recruitments for Primary teachers. Overall 11765 recruitments have been opened for the job. Here are all the details and how to apply for the recruitment mentioned below.
Candidates can apply for the job via online process through official website. West Bengal Board Of Primary Education has already released the notification. The process has started on 21st Of October, 2022 and the end date for filling up the form is 14th Of November, 2022 (online process).
In addition to this, you will have to read the eligibility criteria in order to fill up the application.
West Bengal Primary Teacher Recruitment 2022
|Name Of The Recruitment||West Bengal Primary Teacher Recruitment 2022|
|Conducting Body||West Bengal Board of Primary Education(WBBPE)|
|How To Apply?||Through online website|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Notification Release Date||21 October 2022|
|Are there any criteria?||Education qualification, age limit (mentioned below)|
|First Date to apply for the post||21st October, 2022 (4 PM IST)|
|Last date to apply for the post||14th November, 2022 (12 AM IST)|
West Bengal Primary Teacher Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- In order to apply for the job, minimum of 50% marks required in class 12th with any recognised university or board.
- Diploma in Elementary education necessary to apply.
- Completed 2 years of bachelor’s in Bachelors of Education with any recognised university or board.
- To apply, 45% marks is minimum in class 12th with recognised university or board and Bachelor’s in Elementary education (complete).
|SC/ST/PH||100 rupees per application|
|OBC/ BC(A)/ BC(B)||150 rupees per application|
|General||200 rupees per application|
- Those applying from SC/ST/ PH categories: 100 Rupees per application
- Those applying from OBC/ BC(A)/ BC(B) categories: 150 Rupees per application
- Those applying from General category: 200 Rupees per application
|Minimum Age Limit||18 years|
|Maximum Age Limit||40 Years|
West Bengal Board Of Primary Education will calculate candidate’s age from 1st Of January, 2022. The minimum age limit to apply should be above 18 years. Candidates above 40 years of age will not be eligible to apply for the job.
How To Apply Online For WBBPE Primary Teacher Recruitment
- Firstly, go the official web portal of West Bengal Board Of Primary Education.
- Once you reach the correct page, check for the notification Primary Teacher Recruitment on the home page.
- Click on the notification, you will see the option to “ Apply Online“. Click on the button to go to the next page.
- The page will ask you for the basic details like name, location, age, gender, education qualification, experience etc.
- Once you have filled all the information, click next and upload the necessary documents like your passport photo, documents, marksheets, signature etc.
- Once everything is filled up correctly, click on the ‘Pay’ button and pay for the application via given methods. (Do this after you recheck the information).
- Finally, your application will be filled, save a PDF or Document format of the same for future use.
What To Take Care Of?
- Before you submit any application always tame care of the following things:
- Make sure you are visiting the correct website to fill your application. Go to official websites only to fill the application.
- Click on the correct notification for whatever position you want to apply to.
- Always keep scanned documents of the marksheets, photos and signature in order to save the time.
- Once you fill out the form, read it Twice so there’s no chance of mistake at all.
West Bengal Primary Teacher Selection Process 2022
If you are selected after filling out the application, here’s the detail on what will happen next when your application is selected.
- Once the board has recieved all the applications and the date has closed, shortlisting of perfect candidates will begin.
- Once the BOD shortlist the applications, selected applicants will be contacted in order to verify the documents.
- Once the documents have been verified, Personal interview or Viva Voice or Aptitude test will take place for the candidates and the documents will be verified again.
- At last, the academic qualification and experience of the applicants will come in play.
- Finally, the selected candidates will be called for the final recruitment and job details.
West Bengal Primary Teacher Exam Pattern 2022
There will be two different test types for the applicants. One will be the Interview and thw second one will be the Aptitude test. There is no specific syllabus for the Aptitude test conducted by the board, but if the test will take place, the board will release a notification related to its syllabus.
West Bengal Primary Teacher Salary 2022
The salary for the graduate school teacher is about 33, 400 INR per month which is a package of 4,00,800 INR per year. The salary of a Primary school teacher is something INR 28,900 per month which adds up to 3,46,800 INR per year.
West Bengal Primary Teacher Recruitment 2022: FAQ’S
1. When will the West Bengal Primary Teacher Recruitment 2022 be released?
The West Bengal Primary Teacher Recruitment 2022 has already been started from 21st of October, 2022.
2 Who conducts the West Bengal Primary Teacher Recruitment 2022?
West Bengal Board of Primary Education(WBBPE) conducts West Bengal Primary Teacher Recruitment.
3. What is the salary of primary teacher in West Bengal?
The salary of a Primary school teacher is something INR 28,900 per month which adds up to 3,46,800 INR per year.
4. How can I become a primary teacher in West Bengal?
The elgibilty criteria of the job is mentioned above.
Visit our home page for more information.