The healthcare sector in West Bengal is growing rapidly and the state government is planning to recruit nurses through a process that will be held in 2023. The recruitment process will be conducted by the National Rural Health Mission West Bengal. National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) is a scheme of the Government of India that was launched in 2005 to improve the health care system in rural areas.
The NRHM West Bengal is one of the many states that are a part of the mission. The goal of the NRHM is to improve the health of rural people, especially the poor. The NRHM has two main components. The first component is the provision of health services which includes primary health care, reproductive and child health care, and tuberculosis control.
The second component is the provision of social and health infrastructure. This includes health centers, hospitals, water and sanitation, and education and awareness programs. The National Health Mission, Government of West Bengal, will publish the NRHM West Bengal Recruitment 2023 for the open jobs of Staff Nurse, ANM, CHO, and Medical Officer.
West Bengal Nurse Recruitment 2023: Overview
The National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) is an Indian government program launched in 2005 by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. In the year 2023, nurse recruitment in West Bengal is expected to be high as the demand for nurses is increasing day by day. The hospitals in the state are looking for nurses who are qualified and experienced. The recruitment process will be conducted transparently, and the candidates will be selected based on their qualifications and experience. The candidates will be given a written examination, and the successful candidates will be given a job in a government hospital.
|Recruitment Board||National Rural Health Mission West Bengal|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse|
|Location of the Job||West Bengal|
|Application date:||To be announced|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
West Bengal Nurse Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be an Indian national who lives in West Bengal.
- The applicant must be proficient in Bengali and English.
- A drug test must be passed by the candidate.
- The applicant must be able to provide proof of residency in West Bengal.
General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) RNRM / Bachelor of Science in Nursing Registration with the West Bengal State Nursing Council. candidates who hold a Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) or a Post Basic B.Sc. with an integrated curriculum in nursing.
The candidate must be at least 18 years old and not older than 40 as of January 1, 2023, to be eligible.
Age Limit Relaxation
According to government regulations, candidates who are SC/ST/OBC/PWD/PH may have an age relaxation.
How To Apply For West Bengal Nurse Recruitment 2023?
The official website will host applications for the West Bengal National Health Mission. Instead of waiting until the last minute, applicants are highly advised to submit their online applications in advance of the deadline. Candidates must meet the prerequisites and adhere to the other constraints for submitting an online application by downloading and carefully reading the user guide.
There will be two parts to the registration process: the first will include paying an application fee, and the second will let applicants complete and submit an online application. The applicant must print the application and store it for later use. Following is a step-by-step application process:
STEP 1: Applicants must use the official website to submit their applications.
STEP 2. Read the whole job description by downloading the PDF of the NHM West Bengal Recruitment Notification.
STEP 3. If you think that you are completely qualified, you may proceed with the application.
STEP 4. choose Online Application Form.
STEP 5. Fill out the application form and submit your scanned documents.
STEP 6. Verify your application form twice before pressing the submit button.
STEP 7. The required fee must be paid by the applicant using one of the four online payment options.
STEP 8. Following the payment of the fee, the NRHM West Bengal application form 2023 will be prepared and contain the data that the applicant has provided. In the future, the ID number from the PDF application form must be referred to.
The dates of application for the year 2023 are soon to be announced! Watch our website for updates for further details.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the marks obtained in the written examination and the personal interview. The candidates who obtain the highest marks in the written examination will be shortlisted for the personal interview. The candidates who obtain the highest marks in the personal interview will be selected for the post of nurse. The written examination will be conducted in Kolkata and the personal interview will be conducted in different districts of West Bengal.
The West Bengal National Health Mission will publish the results online through its official website. At the official web domain of the conducting authority, candidates who participated can assess their answer sheets and view their results. For all the applicants who registered for the said exam, a combined merit list, as well as a category-specific merit list, would be made public. The NHM West Bengal Recruitment 2023 Result will include the applicant’s name, father’s name, category, caste, date of birth, marks, paper name, address, and other information. To get the result, simply log in using your registration and password.
Focal Points To Refer To Ace The Exam
1. The NRHM West Bengal recruitment exam for the post of Staff Nurse is a competitive exam. It is important to prepare well for the exam to qualify.
2. The exam is of objective type and consists of 100 questions and the questions are based on the syllabus prescribed by the West Bengal Nursing Council.
5. It is important to have a good understanding of the syllabus and to practice as many questions as possible to score well in the exam.
6. Time management is also important to complete the exam within the given time limit.
7. On a merit basis, the applicant will be selected for the interview.
8. It is important to score well in both, the exam as well as the interview to qualify for the post of Staff Nurse.
There are many benefits to government staff nurses in West Bengal. Some of these benefits may include:
- A stable job with good benefits, including retirement and health insurance
- Opportunities for training and advancement
Q1. What are the selection criteria for the post of staff nurse?
The selection criteria for the post of staff nurse are:
- Candidates after qualifying for the exam will be called for an interview and will be evaluated on the basis of their communication skills, knowledge, and attitude.
- Candidates will then be selected on the basis of their overall performance in the interview.
Q2. What are the eligibility criteria for the post of staff nurse?
The eligibility criteria for the post of staff nurse are:
- Candidates must be a graduate of nursing from a recognized university.
- Candidates must have a valid registration with the Nursing Council of India.
- Candidates must have at least one year of experience in nursing.
Q3. What is NHM?
The National Health Mission (NHM) is a centrally sponsored scheme of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. It is an umbrella programme which aims to improve the public health system in India. The mission has two components – the National Health Mission (NHM) and the Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY).
Q4. What is the selection process for NRHM West Bengal nurse recruitment?
The selection process for NRHM West Bengal nurse recruitment is as follows:
- The selection process will comprise a written examination and a viva voce.
- The written examination will be of an objective type and will be based on the syllabus prescribed by the West Bengal Nurses Registration Council.
- The viva voce will be based on the syllabus prescribed by the West Bengal Nurses Registration Council and the experience of the applicant in the nursing profession.
Q5. What are the salary and benefits offered to nurses in West Bengal?
The salary and benefits offered to nurses in West Bengal vary. However, some of the benefits commonly offered to nurses include:
- A competitive salary.
- Medical insurance.
- Housing allowance.
Q6. What are the job prospects for nurses in West Bengal?
The job prospects for nurses in West Bengal are excellent. There is a high demand for nurses in the state and employers are often willing to offer competitive salaries and benefits.
MUST READ | WBJEE ANM And GNM 2023 Exam Date