The West Bengal Public Service Commission issued a job alert for the position of fire operator in 2023. For detailed information, visit the official website of the West Bengal Public Service Commission. WBPSC Fire Operator Recruitment 2023 has released an advertisement for a fire operator vacancy. Therefore, all interested applicants can now fill out the application form if they meet the required eligibility criteria. In this post, we have provided WBPSC Fire Operator educational qualification requirements, an age limit, vacancy details, and other important physical requirements for height and chest. Also, read the detailed recruitment notification and download the West Bengal Fire Services Department’s 2023 Latest WBPSC Recruitment. For information on the WBPSC Fire Operator Requirement 2023, please read the following page carefully.
2) Recruitment process
5) Physical size
6) Application fee
7) Date of Notice
8) Pay Structure
WBPSC Announces the recruitment of fire operator vacancies soon.
The simple steps to fill out the form are given below
- For more information, Candidates should visit the official website at www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- The next thing you need to do is register yourself through One-Time Registration.
- You will be redirected to the one-time registration page when you click it.
- Enter your personal details, contact number, email-id, education qualification details, professional experience details, nationality, etc.
- Now upload your scanned passport size photo and signature.
- Enter your Security Question details.
- Click on the register button.
- After registration, log in again and click on the apply link for the Fire operator.
- Fill in other necessary details.
- Switch to payment mode and choose the online or offline mode according to your convenience.
- Fees must be paid online or offline and make the print of it compulsory.
- Now cross-verify details and click on the final submission.
- Take a printout of the application form which you have filled in for future purposes.
- You have successfully applied for the fire operator job.
|Application Date Starts||Updated shortly|
|Application End date||Updated shortly|
|Age Limit||18 – 27 years|
|Qualification||10th class or 12th class|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
|Application fee||Rs. 110|
READ MORE: UPSSSC Junior Assistant Online Form 2022, And Details
WBPSC Vacancy Details
- General Category
- OBC- Category A
- OBC- Category B
- SC Category
- ST Category
- Meritorious Sportsperson
WBPSC Official Website
WBPSC Application Fee
The Candidate can pay the Application Fee through both online and offline modes. Candidates can use the Several payment options available online, including Net Banking, Debit Cards, and Credit Cards. Offline, it can be paid through UBI bank Challan.
- For General Categories the fee is 110 Rs/- plus additional charges.
- There will be no Fee for Reserved categories like SC, ST, and other BC.
WBPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
In order to qualify to fill out the application form, the applicant must carefully read the Eligibility Criteria. If you are found ineligible later, you will be barred from giving the examination. Applicants are advised not to use unfair means to get eligible otherwise strict action will be taken later.
- The Candidates must have the capability to read, write and speak in Bengali as the posts are from west Bengal.
- The Candidates must have a 10th-class pass certificate from a recognized state or central board.
WBPSC Age Limit
- Maximum Limit- 27 Years
- Minimum Limit- 18 Years
WBPSC Fire Operator Pay scale
Applicants as you know it’s a government sector opportunity just after the 10th class which will give you a good amount of salary along with many allowances. The Post has various promotions and they will increase gradually which will be based on your skills and experience. The pay scale of WBPSC Fire operator is Rs.5400 to Rs.25,200 (Grade Pay- Rs.2600).
West Bengal Fire Operator Recruitment Post Details
|Name of the Post||Post Category||No. of vacancies|
OBC- Category A
OBC- Category B
Meritorious Sports person
|Total||Updated soon||Updated soon|
WBPSC Selection Process
The selection process has 3 stages:
- Written Examination
- Physical Measurement Test
- Endurance Test
- Personality Test
Physical Measurement Test
|Candidates of all categories (except Gorkhas, Garwalies, Rajbansis, and other hill tribes)||5’6″ or 167.6 centimeters||32″ or 81.3 centimeters with an expansion of 2″ or 5 centimeters.|
|Candidates of Gorkhas, Garwalies, Rajbansis, and other hill tribes||5’3″ or 160 centimeters||81.3 centimeters with an expansion of 2″ or 5 centimeters.|
Method Of Recruitment
The posts in the rank of Fire Operator through direct recruitment on the basis of a written examination, physical test, and personality test to be conducted by the Commission. The candidates who passed the Written Examination shall be called for a Physical Measurement Test, and the Physical Measurement Test shall appear in the Endurance Test and those shall be called for Personality Test.
|General||Rs. 110 + additional charges|
|SC/ST/ the Other BC||No Fee|
West Bengal Fire Operator 2023: FAQ’S
Q1. What is the salary of the Fire brigade in West Bengal?
The average pay scale of the Fire brigade is Rs. 14,414 per month
Q2. What is the educational qualification of a Fire operator in West Bengal?
Candidates should have passed the 10th or its equivalent.
Q3. What is the best age to become a firefighter?
Q4. What age do firemen retire?
At age of 55.
READ MORE: RPSC Exam Answer Key And Result 2023, Updates