West Bengal Transport (West Bengal Roadways) has posted an official notification for recruiting in the department of numerous posts. The West Bengal Roadways released the notification for the vacancies of Driver, Accountant, Conductor, ATI & Technical Staff Posts.
On the website provided below, you will be able to find information regarding the number of open positions, the minimum and maximum ages for applicants, the eligibility criteria, the salary, and other facts, including official links and the most recent changes.
Important Details Regarding The Recruitment
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Name of Recruitment||WBTC Recruitment 2023|
|Name of Organization||West Bengal Transport Corporation|
|Location of Job||West Bengal|
|Name of position||Driver, Accountant, Conductor, ATI & Technical Staff|
|Salary Given||Rs. 18,200 to Rs. 45,200|
|Number of Posts Available||Not Fix|
|Type of Job||State Government Job|
|Mode of Examination||Online Mode|
Important Dates Announced For WBTC Recruitment 2023
|Starting Date of the Application Forms||Available soon|
|Last date to submit Application Forms||Available soon|
The exam dates will be announced soon.
WBTC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before submitting an application for a position as a Driver, Accountant, Conductor, ATI, or Technical Employee at WBTC, applicants should first familiarize themselves with the organization’s recruiting eligibility standards. The list of all of the conditions that prospective applicants need to fulfill may be seen below.
Educational Qualifications For The Recruitment
As this position is going to be filled for a Driver, Accountant, Conductor, ATI, or Technical Employee at WBTC, the educational requirements for these posts are as follows:
- The candidate must have completed 10+2 from a recognized institute.
- The candidate must have received a graduate degree from a recognized university or institute.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 21 years at the time of application.
- The maximum age of the candidate must be 42 years at the time of application.
WBTC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- On the basis of the online applications that were submitted by the candidates, the applicants will be chosen in accordance with the guidelines.
- A list of those who performed exceptionally well on the examination will be included on the merit list.
- The completion of a higher education program will not be taken into consideration.
- The only marks that will be considered for the decision are those earned in the tenth grade from boards that have been recognized, and those marks will be converted to a percentage.
A non-refundable application fee will need to be paid for the WBTC recruitment process by each and every candidate. There is a range of different amounts that must be paid, which is determined by the candidate’s classification. The following is an outline of WBTC’s recruitment fee structure.
- There are a variety of online payment options available, including credit cards, debit cards, and internet banking.
- For applicants in the UR and OBC categories, there is a payment of one hundred rupees for the application.
- SC/ST/Economically Backward Classes do not have to pay any application fee.
How To Apply Online For WBTC Recruitment 2023?
The correct procedure must be followed in order to submit an online employment application for WBTC. The steps are outlined below.
- Candidates should visit the WBTC Recruitment Board’s official website.
- On the homepage of the website, you may see the tab for WBTC Recruitment 2023. Applications can be submitted by selecting the recruitment option and clicking the button on the application form.
- Candidates must then thoroughly fill out the application with all the required information.
- Send the candidate’s passport-size photo, their completed application, and a scanned copy of any necessary paperwork.
- After verifying that the candidate’s information is accurate and free of typos, you can press the submit button.
- The application fee may be paid using any of the accepted payment methods, including a debit card, a UPI, a credit card, or internet banking.
- After the application money has been successfully paid, the candidate’s registration for the WBTC Recruitment 2023 online application is considered complete.
- Print off the application so you can refer to it later if necessary.
Q1. What is the criteria for age for the WBTC recruitment?
The candidate should be between the ages of 21 and 42.
Q2. How many vacancies have been announced for the WBTC Cycle?
The vacancies have not yet been notified by the West Bengal Roadway Corporation for the WBTC recruitment.
Q3. What are the various posts in WBTC Recruitment?
The various posts in the WBTC Recruitment include Driver, Accountant, Conductor, ATI & Technical Staff.
Q4. What is the location for the WBTC Recruitment?
West Bengal is the location for the WBTC recruitment.
Q5. What is the expected salary range for the WBTC recruitment?
The pay scale is between Rs. 18,200 to Rs. 45,200.
Q6. What is the application fee for the WBTC exam?
The application fee for the WBTC exam is Rs. 100 for the UR and OBC category and other candidates do not have to pay any application fee.