The West Bengal Public Service Commission, or WBPSC short, conducts various examinations throughout the year for the recruitment of different posts. These examinations are highly competitive. Thousands of aspiring candidates from different parts of the state compete for a handful of vacancies, making it necessary for these candidates to be well-prepared. To ensure that the examinations conducted by WBPSC are fair and transparent, stringent measures are taken before, during, and after the exam. Strict protocols are observed to keep a check on malpractices during the examinations. Surveillance cameras are installed at the examination centers and proper seating arrangements are made for candidates to prevent any discrepancies during the examinations.
WBPSC 2023: All Vacancies And Exam Date Direct Link
|Recruitment Name/ Exam Name||Details About The Subject|
|WBPSC psychiatrist and psychologist recruitment 2023||CLICK HERE|
|WBPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment||CLICK HERE|
|West Bengal Judiciary Exam 2023||CLICK HERE|
|WBPSC Legislature Secretariat Recruitment||CLICK HERE|
|WBCS 2023 Exam Date||CLICK HERE|
WBPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2023
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has published the recruitment notification wbpsc.gov.in for 158 Veterinary Officer posts for the 2023 academic year. Candidates are looking for the WBPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2023 notification and details. Interested candidates can find the eligibility criteria, selection process, application process, and other information in the WBPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2023 notification. WBPSC veterinary officer recruitment 2023 notification PDF, eligibility information, and much more can be found in this article. WBPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2023 is an excellent opportunity for qualified candidates to join the prestigious Public Service Commission.
The candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria of age, educational qualification, and other requirements for WBPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2023. Candidates who are interested in the post of Veterinary Officer can apply for the same through the official website of the WBPSC. WBPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2023 provides an excellent opportunity for candidates to work for the Public Service Commission and serve their country. The selection procedure for WBPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2023 involves a written examination and an interview. To ensure that only the most qualified and deserving candidates are selected for the post, the commission has laid down strict eligibility criteria.
WBPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2023: Overview
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) announced 158 openings for Veterinary Officers posts (West Bengal Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services) by the end of the year 2022. The candidates who are interested in these jobs with the required eligibility can apply for these posts when the WBPSC releases the application dates to apply. And it is the best tip for candidates as soon as possible after the application is released without any delay. Candidates who are searching for WBPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2023 notification and details. Below you will find WBPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF, Eligibility, and more information.
WBPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Exam conducting board||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Veterinary Officer|
|Service||West Bengal Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services|
|Department||Animal Resources Development Department, Government of West Bengal|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
Educational Qualifications for WBPSC Veterinary officer
- For those wishing to pursue a career in veterinary science, the requirements for admission are stringent and require qualifications such as a degree in veterinary science and animal husbandry or veterinary science from a recognized university or institute, as per the First and Second Schedules.
- In the case of a state or central government establishment, registration is required with a veterinary council.
- Knowing Bengali or Nepali—both spoken and written.
Vacancy details under category wise
|Category||No.of posts||Qualifying percentage|
|General, OBC Candidates||210 Rs/-|
|SC, ST, PwD Candidates||No Fee|
WBPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
Check some important dates like application start date, application last date and other dates from below table about WBPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2023.
|Notification release date||10 December 2022|
|Starting date of Online application||30 January 2023|
|Closing date of Online application||20 February 2023|
|Last date of paying application fee online||20 February 2023|
|Last Date of fee payment Offline||21 February 2023|
|Edit Window||March 1st to 8th 2023|
How to use the Edit Window
- Candidates may correct any errors in the application form that they submit on the West Bengal Public Service Commission Board’s official website until the deadline for editing the application, which is March 1st to March 8th, 2023.
- The candidates need to open the official website and login into their accounts using their login credentials given by WBPSC.
- Applicants willing to change their address may first change it in the profile section and then use the Edit option.
- In the aftermath of the period mentioned above, no request for changes can be entertained.
- All applicants are advised to verify the details provided in their applications very carefully.
WBPSC Veterinary application steps
- Find and select the WBPSC Veterinary Officer Job Notification at WEBSITE.
- Download and read the job posting for the WBPSC Veterinary Officer.
- After familiarizing oneself with the job requirements and expectations, one must then decide if they are qualified and suitable for the position.
- Once a decision has been made to apply for the position, one must prepare and submit the required documents.
- Verify your eligibility before continuing.
- Fill out the form completely without any mistakes, and then attach all necessary documents.
- All documents should be self-attested.
- Pay the application fees if required.
- Once all of the documentation is complete, review your form carefully to ensure that everything has been filled out correctly and that all required documents have been submitted.
- Create a photocopy of your application.
- If it’s online, submit the application before February 20, 2023.
- If it’s offline, send the application to the provided address by February 21, 2023.
WBPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2023: FAQ’S
Q1. How many vacancies are announced for WBPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2023?
WBPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2022-2023 has announced 158 vacancies.
Q2. What is the salary for WBPSC Veterinary officer 2023?
Candidates can get a salary of Rs.15, 600/- to Rs.42,000/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/- from the West Bengal Public Service Commission.
Q3. When is the last date of online application?
Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website from January 30 to February 20, 2023.
Q4. What are the positions of WBPSC notification 2023?
WBPSC has released job notification for the recruitment of 158 Veterinary Officer posts on its official website. These vacancies are available in the West Bengal Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services in the Directorate of Animal Resources and Animal Health Under the Animal Resources.
Q5. Mention the Vacancy Details of WBPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2023 Job Notification?
The vacancies are divided by the Categories. Take a look from the below information
- O.B.C. – 29
- PwD – 14
Q6. What is the selection process for the WBPSC veterinary officer 2023?
There will be a written test first. Candidates who cleared the written exam will be able to attend the face to face interview.