The West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) is a statutory body established by the Constitution of India to select suitable candidates for various posts in the state of West Bengal. Every year, the Commission conducts various recruitment drives to fill up vacant posts in state government departments. The West Bengal Public Service Commission has recently issued a notification to fill up the posts of Supervisors in various departments. The WBPSC Supervisor Recruitment 2023 is a great opportunity for candidates who are interested in pursuing a career in the administrative field.
The WBPSC Supervisor Recruitment 2023 is open to Indian citizens who meet the eligibility criteria prescribed by the Commission. The candidates must have a minimum qualification of graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. The age limit for the post is 18 to 40 years. The selection process will include a written exam, followed by a personal interview.
The WBPSC Supervisor Recruitment 2023 is a great chance for candidates to pursue a career in the administrative field and make a difference in the state of West Bengal. The Commission has set up a website where all the related information regarding the application process, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. can be found. Interested candidates should go through the details before applying for the post.
The WBPSC Supervisor Recruitment 2023 is sure to generate a lot of interest among aspiring candidates. The Commission has set a high standard for the selection process, which will ensure that only the best candidates are selected for the post. The successful candidates will be rewarded with a respectable salary and other benefits. This is a great opportunity for aspirants to make a mark in the state government and serve the people of West Bengal.
WBPSC Supervisor Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Start Date||To be notified|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be released|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Interview|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
The West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) will be releasing the official recruitment notification for Supervisor posts in 2023. The exact number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, selection process, and other details will be released by the Commission in due course of time. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website of WBPSC for the latest updates about the recruitment process.
WBPSC Supervisor Recruitment 2023: Application
The West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Supervisor for the year 2023. The post of Supervisor will be filled up on a permanent basis.
1. Applicants must be a citizen of India.
2. The applicant should have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute.
3. The applicant must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the relevant field.
4. The applicant must have knowledge of the local language.
5. The applicant should be of good character and have a clean record.
|Age Limit||21 to 35 years|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university|
|Experience||5 years of experience in relevant field|
|Selection Process||Written test and interview|
1. Interested applicants should visit the official website of the WBPSC and submit their applications online.
2. Applicants should upload a scanned copy of the required documents such as educational certificates, experience certificates, and a scanned photograph.
3. After submitting the application, applicants should pay the application fee online.
4. Applicants should take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference.
1. The selection process for the post of Supervisor will comprise of a written test and an interview.
2. The written test will consist of questions related to the relevant field.
3. The candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for an interview.
4. The final selection of the candidate will be based on the performance in the written test and the interview.
For more information regarding the WBPSC Supervisor Recruitment 2023, please visit the official website of the WBPSC.
What are the eligibility criteria for WBPSC Supervisor Recruitment 2023?
The eligibility criteria for WBPSC Supervisor Recruitment 2023 are: Applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university and must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the relevant field.
What is the selection process for WBPSC Supervisor Recruitment 2023?
The selection process for WBPSC Supervisor Recruitment 2023 will involve a written examination, personal interview and document verification.
What is the age limit for WBPSC Supervisor Recruitment 2023?
The age limit for WBPSC Supervisor Recruitment 2023 is between 18-40 years.
Is there any relaxation in the age limit for WBPSC Supervisor Recruitment 2023?
Yes, there is a relaxation in the age limit for WBPSC Supervisor Recruitment 2023 for reserved categories as per the Government of West Bengal rules.
What is the application fee for WBPSC Supervisor Recruitment 2023?
The application fee for WBPSC Supervisor Recruitment 2023 is Rs. 160/-.