West Bengal Board of Secondary Education has already published the whole routine for the Class 10 exam. Now, Class 10 students can check their exam date sheet on the official website of WBBSE (wbbse.org/ wbbse.wb.gov.in). Well, for your comfort we have attached everything to this article.
So, after getting the information regarding the exam date sheet, you would like to know about the result date also, won’t you? Well, don’t worry you will get to know everything here in this article. We all know that WBBSE has released the exam dates which are 23 February 2023 to 4 March 2023. But when the result will come? Keep scrolling and know here.
WBBSE Madhyamik Result 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Examination||WBBSE Madhyamik Pariksha 2023|
|Board Name||WBBSE (West Bengal Board of Secondary Education)|
|Exam Date||23 February 2023|
|Result Date||April 2023|
WBBSE Madhyamik Result 2023
After exams, one thing that sometimes scares us is the result. Yes students, but don’t worry we are not going to give an attack by declaring the WBBSE Madhymaik result date 2023. The date of the result is not yet declared by the officials. But we can expect the result on some day in April 2023, you can check the result at 10 am on the official website.
READ MORE: WBBSE Class 10 Syllabus 2023, Eligibility And Subjects
How To Check WBBSE Madhyamik Result 2023?
To check the WBBSE Madhyamik Result 2023, you need to follow these steps:
- First, go to the official website wbbse.wb.gov.in.
- Then click on the Result option
- Then fill in the required details like DOB and roll number as per your Admit Card 2023.
- After this, your result would be appearing on the screen.
- And to download the result click on the Download button.
What Details You Will Get On The Result?
We have mentioned all the details that you will get on your WBBSE Madhyamik result so that there will be no confusion:
- Board Name- WBBSE
- Class- Your Class
- Student’s Name
- Total Marks of Student
- Roll Number of the Student
- Your Status- Pass/ Fail.
WBBSE Madhyamik Passing Marks Criteria 2023
The total marks in WBBSE Madhyamik will be 700 student who needs to get at least 25% marks to pass the exam. Let me tell you that 175 will be the least mark to pass the exam.
|1st Division||480 or Above|
|2nd Division||360 or Above|
|3rd Division||272 or Above|
How Will You Get Your Marksheet?
After downloading your result, you can get your mark sheets from your school within one or two weeks. If you pass your exams then your school will provide you with your Marksheets, but if you have a compartment in any subject then you can follow the below steps.
How To Apply For The Compartment Exam?
Students don’t worry, if you are failing in one or two subjects, WBBSE will give you another chance to appear in the exams. But for this, you need to apply by following these steps:
- Contact your school and apply through your school only.
- Then you will get a form from your school, and fill out the form properly.
- After filling out the form, submit the form to your school along with the fee.
- Maybe in June 2023, you will have your Compartment exams.
How To Apply For The Re-evaluation?
Every education board provides this facility for Re-evaluation means if you are satisfied with your marks in any subject then, you can simply apply for the re-evaluation:
- For this also you need to apply through your school.
- Fill out the application form for Re-evaluation.
- Submit it to the school along with the fee.
- Make sure, that you do the whole process before the last date of re-evaluation.
- Then the process of re-evaluation will be done and you will get the result may be in June 2023.
READ MORE: WBCHSE Class 12 Commerce Syllabus And Marks Distribution!
WBBSE Madhyamik Exam Date Sheet 2023
|23 February 2023||First Language|
|24 February 2023||Second Language|
|25 February 2023||Geography|
|27 February 2023||History|
|28 February 2023||Life Science|
|2 March 2023||Mathematics|
|3 March 2023||Physical Science|
|4 March 2023||Optional Subject|
|6, 9, 10, 11, 13 March 2023||Physical Education & Social Service|
|28, 29, 30, 31 March 2023 & 1 April 2023||Work Education|
How To Check WBBSE Madhyamik Routine 2023?
- Go to the official website
- Click on Madhyamik Pariksha 2023
- Click on WB Madhyamik Routine PDF
- Download the PDF from the site.
WBBSE Madhyamik Result 2023- FAQs
Q1. When will I get my WBBSE Class 10 Result?
The official date has not been announced yet but we can expect it in April 2023.
Q2. Will the result be released in the morning?
Yes, the link to check the result will be activated at 10 am in April 2023.
Q3. What to do if I am not satisfied with my result?
You can apply for the re-evaluation through your school.
Q4. What are the passing marks?
You need to get at least 25% marks in the WBBSE Madhymaik exams.
Q5. Is the roll number mandatory to check the WBBSE Madhyamik Result 2023?
No, the roll number is the most important thing to check the result. So, do not misplace it.
Q7. What is the time for the examination?
Examination time is 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm, but you need to reach your center sharp at 11:45 am, as you will get extra 15 minutes to read the paper.
READ MORE: WBCHSE 2023 Result Date And Passing Marks!