The Tamil Nadu Recruitment will soon be taking place, therefore anyone who is interested in acquiring posts in Tamil Nadu Medical Services Board working for the state government in Tamil Nadu should be informed of this. The candidate must first pass an entrance exam before being given consideration for the position of ophthalmic assistant in the relevant department.
Those who match all qualifying standards for the Tamil Nadu MRB Application will be given the chance to submit their applications prior to the deadline. The relevant authorities will announce the start and finish dates for the application period on their website. It is crucial to be aware that only online submissions of the TN MRB Registration 2023 form will be accepted.
Visit the Tamil Nadu Medical Service Recruitment Board’s (TN MRB) official website and complete the application form in its entirety there if you’re interested in applying for the open position of Ophthalmic Assistant. We strongly suggest that anyone applying who wants to learn more about the TN MRB Recruitment 2023 reads the details provided below in their entirety.
TN MRB Recruitment 2023
Recently, 93 job opportunities within the TN MRB were made public by the Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB). The post that is open right now is for an ophthalmic assistant. Hence, anyone who is interested in this opportunity and fits the qualifications can submit an online application from the 17th of February until the 9th of March, 2023.
As a result, you can find a list of all of these job notice details below, such as the age restriction, application fee, salary information, application procedure, etc. for the TN MRB Job Vacancies 2023.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Name of Recruitment||TN MRB Recruitment 2023|
|Name of Organization||Medical Services Recruitment Board|
|Name of position||Ophthalmic Assistant|
|Type of Job||Tamil Nadu Government Job|
READ MORE: NIELIT Recruitment 2023: How To Apply, Selection Process & Eligibility Criteria!
Important Dates Announced: TN MRB Recruitment 2023
The notification of the 2023 TN MRB Recruitment will include a list of crucial dates. Before beginning the TN MRB online application procedure, candidates must read the TN MRB Notice in its entirety.
|TN MRB Starting day of Application||17 February 2023|
|Last date for application||9 March 2023|
|Admit Card Release||June 2023|
|Exam Date||June 2023|
|Result Date||August 2023|
Eligibility Criteria: TN MRB Recruitment 2023
Applicants must show that they meet the eligibility conditions established by the board authorities in order to submit their applications for the recruitment selection process. The TN MRB authorities will very soon post details on the qualifying qualifications and recruitment requirements on the official website. Before submitting an application for the available position, applicants must first ensure that they meet all of the eligibility conditions listed below.
To apply for the TN MRB post, the candidate should be an Indian citizen.
Educational Qualifications For The Recruitment
The minimum educational requirement for candidates is a Bachelor’s degree in nursing or higher from a school approved by the federal or state governments. In addition, for more details on education, they should review the official notification in pdf format.
|UCD & Steno||18|
There would be an age relaxation available to the candidates in the various categories. But, candidates who fall into the general group will not have age restrictions lifted. The details about the same have been elucidated in the table below.
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|PWD-SC/ ST||15 years|
Salary: TN MRB Recruitment 2023
|Ophthalmic Assistant||INR 35,400-1,12,400 per month|
Selection Process: TN MRB Recruitment 2023
The selection process for the position of ophthalmic assistant in the TN MRB Recruitment 2023 is described below for your convenience.
- According to the TN MRB Recruitment 2023, candidates will be chosen for the position of ophthalmic assistant depending on how well they performed on the written test.
- The written examination will be followed by an oral test and an interview.
READ MORE: NVS Recruitment 2023: How To Apply, Selection Process & Eligibility Criteria!
Application Fee: TN MRB Recruitment 2023
The candidates who are applying for the Ophthalmic assistant position in TN MRB recruitment have to pay an application fee. The mode of payment for the TN MRB application fee will be online.
|SC/ ST/ Departmental Candidates/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen/ Female Candidates||Rs. 300|
|Other Categories||Rs. 600|
How To Apply Online: TN MRB Recruitment 2023
If you’re interested in applying online for the TN MRB Recruitment 2023, please refer to the steps below.
- Visit the website to get started.
- Look for and download the Ophthalmic Assistant job posting advertisement by finding their careers page or the section of their website that offers the most recent news.
- Check to determine if you meet the requirements for the job announcement you downloaded after that. If you meet the qualifications for the position, continue with the application procedure.
- To access the online application form, go to the official website and click the “job application” link. This step is required because the application must be submitted online.
- Make sure all of the information you have supplied is accurate and complete. Make sure that you include all necessary supporting documentation.
- Then, if necessary, proceed to make the necessary payments.
- The application can be finished by just pressing the “Submit” button.
Examination Pattern: TN MRB Recruitment 2023
- The format of the written examination will be organized according to the diploma level.
- Out of a potential 100 points, the Paper’s overall grade will be given.
- Each question must be answered within the allotted 02:30 hours, and there are a total of 200 questions that applicants must answer.
- For wrong answers or unattempted questions, there are no deductions from the exam’s score.
Results: TN MRB Recruitment 2023
Within thirty days of the release of the TN MRB final answer key, the board’s administrators will make the results public. The official results are available on the TN MRB 2023 exam’s website, which can be accessed at www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- To check the results of the TN MRB Recruitment Test 2023, first visit the official website, which can be accessed at www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Simply to the results website and log in using your exam application login details (Application number and DOB).
- The TN MRB Recruitment Results 2023 will then be accessible for your inspection.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. When may those who want to join the Tamil Nadu MRB start submitting their applications online?
From February 17, 2023, applications could be filed online to the Tennessee MRB.
Q2. What is the process for applying for the TN MRB Ophthalmic assistant position?
You can submit your application for the TN MRB Recruitment 2023 if you use the exact link provided in the aforementioned post.
Q3. When will the TN MRB recruitment admission card be made available?
Candidates for the position of ophthalmic assistant will have access to their TN MRB Recruitment exam admission cards starting in June 2023.
Q4. When will the TN MRB test be held to choose an ophthalmic assistant?
Candidates for the TN MRB recruitment will be subjected to a test in the month of June 2023.
Q5. What kinds of work chances are offered by the TN MRB Recruitment 2023?
The responsibility for organizing the hiring processes for the posts of ophthalmic assistants will fall to the Medical Services Recruitment Board.
Q6. What kind of pay may one anticipate receiving in 2023 while working as an ophthalmic assistant for the TN MRB?
The pay scale for the TN MRB Ophthalmic Assistant is INR 35,400 to INR 1,12,400 per month.
Q7. What does the complete meaning of the abbreviation TN MRB mean?
The full form of “TN MRB” in Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board.
Q8. How many of the TN MRB Cycle's open positions are still accepting applications as of the announcement?
There are currently 93 open positions, according to the Medical Services Board of Tamil Nadu.
Q9. What is the application fee for the TN Medical Services Recruitment Exam?
Interested candidates must pay an application fee in order to take the TN MRB exam. An explanation of the costs involved with submitting an application is provided in the information previously mentioned.
Q10. Does the age requirement for the TN MRB test have any chance of being lowered?
The minimum age restrictions for applicants to the TN MRB exam will be lowered. Complete details about age relaxation have been provided in the article above.
Q11. What are the posts offered by TN MRB Recruitment?
Applications are presently being accepted by the Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) for the position of ophthalmic assistant.
READ MORE: North East Postal Circle Recruitment 2023: Apply for Latest Post Office Jobs in the Northeast