Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences [SGPGI] has officially announced the notification for SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023. The notification was released on January 03, 2023, on the official website of SGPGI. The vacancies are for the post of nursing officer which was previously termed as Grade Sister 2. The notification has invited the Nursing Graduate aspirants who wish to work at Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences [SGPGI] in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
There are a total of 905 posts available for SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 and only eligible candidates with all the required documents can apply for these vacancies. The selection process consists of only a computer-based online examination, and then, they will be called for a skill test. There will not be any interviews for the same. All the candidates must ensure to submit their online SGPGI nursing officer application form before January 25, 2023, without any delay.
This article will provide all the necessary details regarding the significant details, eligibility criteria, and important documents required, examination pattern and syllabus, etc. about the SGPGI Nursing Recruitment 2023.
MUST READ | West Bengal Post Office Recruitment 2023, Important Dates, Vacancies
Important Details Regarding The Recruitment
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Name of Recruitment||SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023|
|Name of Organization||Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences [SGPGI]|
|Location of Job||Lucknow, UP|
|Name of position||Nursing Officer|
|Salary Given||Rs. 44,900/- to Rs.1,42400/-|
|Number of Posts Available||905 Posts|
|Type of Job||Government Job|
|Mode of Examination||Online Mode|
Important Dates Announced For SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
|Announcement of Notification||January 03, 2023|
|Starting Date of the Application Forms||January 05, 2023|
|Last date to submit Application Forms||January 25, 2023|
Dates regarding the Examination will be announced soon.
Vacancy details for the various posts of SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 for Reserved and Unreserved Categories are mentioned below.
|Name of the Categories||Vacancies Details|
|Unreserved Category||362 posts|
|Scheduled Caste||191 posts|
|Scheduled Tribe||19 posts|
|Economically Weaker Sections [EWS]||90 posts|
MUST-READ| TRB TN Special Teacher Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details, Selection Process, How To Apply?
SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are willing to apply for SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment this year must ensure that they are eligible for the examination.
Nationality of the Candidate
- Candidate must have an India citizenship.
Educational Qualifications for the Recruitment
In order to qualify for the educational criteria for the examination, the candidate must have.
- B.sc Nursing or B.sc [Hons] Nursing or B.sc [Post certificate] or B.sc nursing Post basic from a recognized Indian university of the nursing council. They should be registered as midwives or nurses in the Indian nursing council.
- Or the candidate must have a diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from a recognized and approved university of the Indian Nursing council. Or have registered as nurses or midwives in Indian Nursing Council with at least two years of experience in a minimum 50 bedded hospital after getting the educational qualification prescribed above.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years as of January 01, 2023.
- The maximum age of the candidate should be 40 years as of January 01, 2023.
- Age relaxation for OBC and ST/SC will be of 5 years.
- Age Relaxation for Ex-Servicemen will be of 3 years after the deduction of the service period.
SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for the SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 consists of a computer-based objective examination followed by a skill test. Only candidates who have cleared the examination will be called for the skill test. In the written examination, the maximum marks allotted will be 100 marks with a total of 100 questions asked. The subjects for the objective examination are.
- English Language
- General Awareness
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning
- Nursing Subject
Exam Pattern and Marks Distribution for the Examination
|Name of The Examination||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks Allotted|
|English Language||10||10 Marks|
|General Awareness||10||10 Marks|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||10||10 Marks|
|Nursing Subject||60||60 Marks|
- The time duration for the recruitment examination will be 2 hours.
- The question type will be objectively based on Multiple Choice Questions.
- There will be negative marking, one third of the mark will be deducted per incorrect answer.
MUST-READ| KMC Sub-Registrar Recruitment 2023: How To Apply, Selection Process And All Details!
The syllabus for the Examination is given below.
|Name of Subject||Syllabus|
|English Language||Active and passive voice, Idioms and Phrases, Fill in the Blanks, Spotting Errors, Sentence Improvement, Synonyms and Antonyms, Unseen Passages and Completion, Figures of Speech and Basic Grammar, Substitutions and Sentence Arrangements, Vocabulary, Sentence Improvement, etc.|
|General Awareness||Indian History and Geography, Indian Artists and Tourism, Indian Parliament and Politics, Sports, Famous Books and Authors, General Sciences, National and International Updates, Famous Personalities, etc.|
|Nursing Subject||Microbiology, Biochemistry, Psychology, Toxicology, Midwifery, Gynaecological Nursing, Environmental Hygiene, Basic information about the subject and its Fundamentals, Health Education, Community Pharmacy, Human Anatomy and Physiology, Computing in Nursing, Management of Nursing Drug Store Management, etc.|
|Mathematical Aptitude||Algebra, Distance, Time and Work, Profit and Loss, Discount, Quadrilaterals, Ratio, and Proportion, Square Roots, Interest, Fraction Decimals, Whole Numbers, Percentage, Statistics, and Probability, Linear Equation, Congruency, etc.|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||Symbolic/ Figural and Number Analogy, Series, Space Orientation, Statement Conclusion, Coding and Decoding, Arithmetical Reasoning, Figural Classification, Discrimination, Blood Relations, Direction Sense, Spatial Orientation, Problem Solving Analysis, Embedded Figuring, Critical Thinking, etc.|
The application fee for the different categories for SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
- For ST/SC Categories, the application fee will be Rs. 600/-
- For Unreserved/ Economically Weaker Sections/ OBC, the application fee will be Rs. 1000/-
- Candidates must pay the application fee during registration, they can pay the application fee by using various payment options available online such as Debit Card, Net banking, Credit card, UPI, etc.
Admit Card And Result For The Recruitment
The admit card for the registered candidates for SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 will be released around the second week of March 2023 on the official website of Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences [SGPGI].
The result of the examination of recruitment will soon be released after the examination. The result will also be released on the official website of Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences [SGPGI].
MUST-READ| MPPSC State Service Recruitment 2023: When & Where To Apply For The Process?
The necessary documents required for the SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 are given below.
- 10th standard mark sheet
- 12th standard mark sheet
- B.sc Nursing certificate
- General Nursing and Midwifery [GNM] Certificate
- Auxiliary Nurse and Midwifery [ANM] Certificate
- Medical degree certificate
- Passport size photograph and signature
- Aadhar Card number, PAN card
- Mobile number
- Email ID
How To Apply Online For SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
To apply online for recruitment, the candidate must ensure to follow the proper procedure given below.
- Candidate should go to the official website of Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences [SGPGI]
- On the home page of the website, tap on the recruitment option and apply on the application form link for the Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
- Now candidate must fill in all the necessary required details mentioned in the form.
- Submit all the scanned documents asked with the passport-size photo and signature of the candidate.
- After ensuring that there is no mistake in the information given by the candidate with no spelling mistakes, click on submit.
- Pay the application fee using any preferred payment method given like Debit card, UPI, Credit card, and net banking.
- After submitting the application fee, the candidate has successfully registered for the online application of Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023.
- Take the printout of the application form for further use in the future.
MUST-READ| West Bengal Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2023 Salary Details & Process
Q1. Where to apply for the SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023?
. Candidates must go to the official website of Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences [SGPGI] to apply for SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023.
Q2. How many vacancies are available for the SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023?
As per the notification issued by Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences [SGPGI], a total of 905 vacancies is available for recruitment.
Q3. When will the SGPGI release the notification for SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023?
SGPGI officially released the notification for SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 on January 03, 2023. The application for the same has been started from January 05, 2023, and the last date to apply is January 25, 2023.
Q4. When will the admit card be released for recruitment?
The admit card for recruitment 2023 will be released around the second week of March 2023.
Q5. What is the total number of marks for the written examination?
The total number of marks for the written examination of SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 is 100 marks.
Q6. What is the location of the job for SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023?
The location of the job for the recruitment is in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
MUST READ| Railway NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Selection Process, How To Apply, Notification