We have some good news for those of you who are looking for the most recent jobs that have been posted by the Central Government: we have returned with the SFIO Newest Recruitment 2023. We are aware that the possibility of employment in a government agency is quite appealing to a great number of applicants. Central Government / Specified organizations regularly release different employment notices with the intention of providing more work possibilities for the eligible. There is a good opportunity for all of the government job seekers who are preparing for Central govt jobs. The Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) is going to releaser546 the Upcoming SFIO Recruitment 2023 for various posts. According to the most recent information that we have obtained, we have discovered that SFIO Recruiting has been made public in order to fill a variety of roles.
SFIO Recruitment 2023
The Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) has published a recruitment notice and is accepting applications from individuals seeking government employment. Candidates can therefore access the SFIO Recruitment 2023 pdf announcement and online application form official notification. The SFIO website can be found at www.sfio.nic.in.
The Government of India established SFIO (India) Ltd, originally known as the Serious Fraud Investigation Office, on July 2, 2003. This organization conducted investigations in accordance with the law, namely sections 235 to 247 of the former Companies Act, 1956. It is governed by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs of the Government of India and personnel from the Indian Administrative Service, Indian Police Service, and Indian Revenue Service. Experts from a range of financial industry disciplines work with the organization. The SFIO is responsible for conducting interdisciplinary probes into big business scams.
|Organization Name||Serious Fraud Investigation Office|
|Total No Of Vacancy||40|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Publication Of Official Notification||03-04-2023|
|Online Application Start Date||To Be Announced|
|Online Application End Date||To Be Announced|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|
Must Read: Pune Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2023: How To Apply, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria!
How to Apply- SFIO Application form 2023
Applications for the Serious Fraud Investigation Office will be made available online at the official website of SFIO. Candidates are strongly encouraged to submit their online applications early instead of following the deadline. Before applying online, applicants must download and read the user instructions. This is done to ensure that candidates complete all eligibility criteria and other requirements. The registration process will consist of two stages: in the first stage, prospective candidates will be needed to pay the application cost, and in the second stage, candidates will be able to fill out applications online and submit them. The candidate is required to take a printout of the application and file it away for use in the future. The application process has been broken down into its individual steps below.
- The candidate is required to visit the official website, which can be found at https://sfio.nic.in. After doing so, a new window will appear with a number of different links.
- Download the SFIO Recruiting announcement in PDF format, then read on for the full set of vacancy details.
- Once you check your eligibility and find that you meet all requirements, you can start the recruitment process.
- To submit an application, go to the website and fill out the form there. Afterward, a fresh window will pop up.
- Please provide all requested information on the application and attach any relevant scanned documents.
- Please review your completed application one last time before clicking the “Submit” button.
- Every kind of payment has specific guidelines that must be followed. After the application fee has been paid, a PDF SFIO application form 2023 will be generated and will contain the candidate’s details. For future reference, the ID number in the PDF SFIO application form must be referenced.
|Category of Post||Tentative No of Posts|
|Jt. Director(Capital Market)||01|
|Jt. Director(Forensic Audit)||01|
|Dy. Director ( lnvestigation)||01|
|Dy. Director(Corporate Law)||12|
|Sr. Assistant Director (lnvestigation)||02|
|Sr. Assistant Director (Capital Market)||01|
|Asst. Director (law)||01|
|Asst. Director (lnvestigation)||20|
Additional Director (Financial Transactions)
- Certified Public Accountant, Cost and Management Expert, or Business
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (Finance), Chartered Financial Analyst, MBA, or Master of Business Administration;
- Experience in either the regulation or operation of the banking sector for a period of ten years.
- A law degree from a reputable university.
Joint Director (Forensic Audit)
- Cost Accountants, Chartered Accountants, Masters of Business Administration (Finance), Post Graduate Diplomas in Management (Finance), Masters of Business Economics, or Masters of Commerce; and
- Eight years of experience in forensic audits, commercial auditing, the internal audit division, accounting fraud investigation, or auditing accounts and records
- They need to know how to gather evidence, take a statement, or compile and present the strongest evidence for use in criminal prosecution.
Deputy Director (Investigation)
- A Bachelor’s or higher education qualification from an accredited college or university:
- Five years of experience in investigating and/or enforcing economic crimes and/or enforcing regulatory laws.
- Certified Public Accountant or Experienced Cost & Management
- An accredited bachelor’s degree in accounting, company secretarial studies, law, MBA, or a postgraduate management certificate.
SFIO Results 2023 :
The SFIO Results will be made available online by the recruitment authority. The results of the exam will be posted online once it has been successfully administered. All candidates who take part in the aforementioned examination will be placed on a combined merit list in addition to separate merit lists based on their respective categories. Candidates’ names, fathers’ names, categories, castes, birthdates, scores, papers’ names, addresses, and more are included in the results. Participants can view their results by entering the username and password they created at registration.
What is the total no of vacancy in SFIO Recruitment 2023?
The SFIO has notified about recruitment of 40 posts.
When is the last date of applying for SFIO Recruitment 2023?
It is yet to be announced.
Must Read: NCLT Recruitment 2023: How To Apply, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria!