Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan gives support to the states of the country to promote school education from preschool to senior secondary level. This scheme has three sub-schemes in it, which includes Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA), and Teacher Education (TE). The main objective of this scheme is to improve the quality of school education.
So, today in this article we will give you all the latest updates regarding Samagrah Shiksha Chandigarh TGT Recruitment 2022. As we have mentioned, this article is only for the candidates who are going to sit in the Recruitment exam that will be held in Chandigarh. In other words, this recruitment is only for Chandigarh. Now I think, without any delay, we should jump on the topic.
Samagrah Shiksha Chandigarh TGT Recruitment 2022
Samagrah Shiksha Chandigarh has officially released the notification regarding the TGT recruitment 2022. The application for the same started on 12 September 2022 and lasted on 3 October 2022. The notification was released on day 8 September 2022. The exam date has been set for 8 January and 29 January 2023. The selection procedure for the recruitment will be completed in two stages, which include a Written Exam and then a Document verification. Now here you will get to know more about this recruitment. So read the whole article below.
Samagrah Shiksha Chandigarh TGT Recruitment 2022 Highlight
|Organization Name||Samagra Shiksha, Chandigarh|
|Selection Process||1. Written Exam|
2. Document Verification
Samagrah Shiksha Chandigarh TGT Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
|Application Started On||12 September 2022|
|Application Ended On||3 October 2022|
|Fees Submission Last Date||6 October 2022|
|Fee Confirmation List||14 October 2022|
|Exam Schedule||26 October 2022|
|Admit Card||4-7 January & 25-28 January 2023|
|Exam Date||8 & 29 January 2023|
|Answer Key Releasing Date||10 & 31 January 2023|
|Objection Submission Date||2 & 12 February 2023|
|Result Date||To Be Notified|
How To Register for Samagrah Shiksha Chandigarh TGT Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the Samagrah Shiksha Chandigarh TGT Recruitment you need to follow the steps that are mentioned below:
- First, visit the official website of Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh
- Then click on the Register link
- Then fill up the form with the important details to log in
- After this, you will be able to generate OTP and you can log in easily with the OTP.
- Now once you have logged in you can fill out the application form
- Upload all the documents including a photograph, signature, and more
- Then submit the form and pay the fees (for SC- Rs. 500 and others- Rs. 1000)
Samagrah Shiksha Chandigarh TGT Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate has done four years of integrated courses (B.A.B.Ed/ B.Sc.B.Ed) or any other course and should also get a minimum of 50% marks are required.
- Another qualification for the same is that the candidate must have passed CTET Paper 2.
- The candidate must have a graduation degree in a relevant subject from a recognized university in the subject for which he/she applied and also 50% marks in aggregate.
- A degree of B.Ed with the relevant subject is compulsory from a recognized institute and 50% marks in aggregate.
- Must pass CTET Paper 2.
The age of a candidate should not be less than 21 years, and not more than 37 years. However, there is agave relaxation for SC, OBC, and many more.
Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh TGT Recruitment 2022 Total Vacancies
The authority is recruiting candidates for a total of 90 vacancies that are as follows:
|TGT Science (Non-Medical)||31|
|TGT Science (Medical)||04|
|TGT Social Studies||16|
Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh TGT Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
|Total Parts||2 (Part-A & Part-B)|
|Total Questions||150 Questions|
Part-A: 50 questions
Part-B: 100 questions
|Total Marks||150 Marks|
Part-A: 50 marks
Part-B: 100 marks
|Time Duration||Part-A: 50 minutes (single shift)|
Part-B: 100 minutes
|Negative Marking||There is a negative marking, for each correct answer, 1 mark will be given, and for the wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.|
|Minimum Qualifying Marks||40-40% (Part-A & Part-B)|
Samagrah Shiksha Chandigarh TGT Recruitment 2022 Marks Distribution
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Awareness and Reasoning, Arithmetical and Numerical Ability||12||12|
|Teaching Aptitude and Pedagogy||12||12|
|Information and Communication Technology||12||12|
|English, Punjabi, and Hindi Language Test and Comprehension. (English-05, Hindi -05 and Punjabi -04)||14||14|
|Questions relating to subject-specific (related to post)||100||100|
Samagrah Shiksha Chandigarh TGT Recruitment 2022- Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the selection procedure for this recruitment?
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
Q2. Is the caste certificate compulsory?
The SC candidates must have the caste certificate without it they cannot claim their reservation.