Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment is a program issued by Integrated Child Development Services of the state government of Rajasthan. The Integrated Child Development Services is an organization issued by the Indian Government to provide healthcare and education facilities for children up to 6 years of age, their mothers, pregnant girls, women, etc. The main aim of the scheme is to provide the same means and resources to girls as boys thus promoting and providing gender equality.
The scheme was launched on October 2, 1975, discontinued in 1978, and then relaunched in a five-year plan again. The Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment is a yearly examination where only the eligible candidates can apply and only those who clear all the levels of the selection process get selected.
Candidates can apply for mainly three posts that are, Anganwadi Supervisor, Anganwadi Helper, and Anganwadi Worker. For people who wish to seek a government job or to work in the Anganwadi program, the official notification for Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 has been announced by the officials. Candidates can register by applying online as per the dates announced. The article gives all the necessary details about Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2023.
Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 Details
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Name of Recruitment||Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment|
|Name of Organization||Integrated Child Development Service [ICDS]|
|Name Of Department||Ministry of Women and Child Development Service|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Location Of Job||Rajasthan|
Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Notifications Announced For the Recruitment||December 21, 2022|
|Starting Dates for The Applications||December 21, 2022|
|Last Date for Applications||January 5, 2023|
Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must be a national citizen of India and must carry a Domicile Certificate of Rajasthan.
The necessary educational qualifications for different posts are given below
|Name of Posts||Necessary Qualifications|
|Anganwadi Supervisor||Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.|
|Anganwadi Helper||Candidate must have passed 8th standard|
|Anganwadi Worker and Teacher||Candidate must have passed the 10th standard from a recognized board|
- The minimum age limit for the Candidates is 18 years.
- The maximum age limit for the candidates is 40 years.
|Name Of Categories||Application Fee For Recruitment|
|OBC [Non-Creamy Layer]||Rs. 350/-|
|Unreserved Category and OBC [Creamy layer]||Rs. 450/-|
Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The Selection Process for recruitment will be taken in two phases are written examination and an Interview.
After clearing the written examination and the interview, Candidates are required to bring documents for verification. The list of the verified documents is given below
- Caste Certificate [If any]
- Widow Certificate [If any]
- Educational certificates [10th standard, 12th standard, and bachelor’s degree certificate]
- Work Experience
- Candidate’s recent passport-size photographs and signature
- Letter of Recommendation [If any]
- Birth Certificate and Residential Certificate
How To Apply For The Recruitment?
To apply for Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2023, Candidate must follow the steps given below
- Visit the official website for Recruitment.
- Go to the Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment link visible on the website and download the pdf and read the pdf carefully.
- After ensuring that the candidate is eligible for the examination and click on the application form.
- Fill out the application form with your personal details, and ensure that there are no spelling mistakes and that everything has been filled in correctly.
- Upload the required scanned documents.
- There will be four options given for the online fee payment, Pay the fee with a suitable option after reading the instructions carefully.
- Candidate’s application ID will be generated with their information.
Q1. What is the maximum age limit to apply for Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 examination?
The maximum age limit for Candidate is 40 years.
Q3. Can a person who has only passed the 10th standard can apply for the Recruitment exam?
The candidate will not be able to apply for the post of Anganwadi Supervisor as they will not be eligible for the post but they can apply for Anganwadi helper and Anganwadi Worker.
Q4. What is the application Fee for the examination?
. The application fee for unreserved and OBC [creamy layer] is Rs. 450/-, For OBC [Non-creamy layer] Rs. 350/- and for SC/ST categories the application fee will be Rs. 250/-.
Q5. Is Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment a government job?
Yes, Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment is a government job.
Q6. What are the three main posts for recruitment?
The three main posts are Anganwadi Helper, Anganwadi Supervisor, and Anganwadi Worker.
Q7. Is the recruitment a yearly examination?
Yes, the recruitment is a yearly examination.