Those who are just starting their careers can apply online for open positions at Punjab Anganwadi. For roles in a number of categories, Punjab Anganwadi needs candidates to have the necessary education, training, and work experience. The official job announcement for 5714 vacancies as Anganwadi Workers (AWWs), Anganwadi Helpers, and Mini Anganwadi Workers (Mini AWWs) in Punjab Anganwadi has been released by the Punjab WCD.
Those who meet the requirements can start submitting their applications for the positions on February 17th, 2023. The applications will be narrowed down using a merit list based on qualifications and a counseling session for document verification.
These positions will be filled by those who have successfully completed the AWW training program. Candidates must be Indian citizens between the ages of 18 and 27 to be eligible for the position. Only individuals with the necessary education and training will be picked for further assessment. It is strongly advised that anyone considering applying for the Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 and seeking further details do so by thoroughly reading the following material.
On this page, you may find information about the Punjab Anganwadi recruiting process, including instructions on how to submit an online application. Keep an eye on our website if you want additional information about Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2023.
Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
All candidates are presently invited to submit their applications to Punjab Anganwadi if they are interested in employment as Anganwadi Workers (AWWs), Anganwadi Helpers, or Mini Anganwadi Workers (Mini AWWs). The application period is from February 17, 2023, until March 9, 2023.
You may discover a list of all the information for the job announcements for the Punjab Anganwadi Job Openings 2023 below as a result. This list contains information about the eligibility requirements, application fee, salary details, application process, and other issues.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Name of Recruitment||Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2023|
|Name of Organization||Punjab Social Security & Women & Child Development|
|Name of position||Anganwadi Workers (AWWs), Anganwadi Helpers, and Mini Anganwadi Workers (Mini AWWs)|
|Type of Job||Punjab Government Job|
Important Dates Announced: Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
The notification of the Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment for the 2023 academic year will include a list of crucial dates. Before starting the online application process for the Punjab Anganwadi, candidates must thoroughly familiarize themselves with the Punjab Anganwadi Announcement.
|Starting date for application||17 February 2023|
|Last date for application||9 March 2023|
Eligibility Criteria: Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
Before their applications will be taken into consideration for the recruitment selection process, candidates must demonstrate their eligibility in accordance with the requirements imposed by the board authorities.
The Punjab Anganwadi officials will soon provide information on their official website about the eligibility conditions and recruiting procedures. Before being taken into consideration for the available position, candidates must first attest that they meet all requirements for eligibility, which are listed below.
To apply for the Punjab Anganwadi role, the applicant should be an Indian citizen.
Educational Qualifications For The Recruitment
- 10th/12th obtained a passing grade in any field from a Board of Education that is widely recognized.
- Get a degree from an established academic institution.
- The candidates need to have successfully completed the Punjabi language course when enrolled in high school.
- The completion of courses in disciplines such as Child Development, Psychology, Nutrition, Economics, Human Development, Sociology, and Home Science in the bachelor’s degree program will earn students an additional three marks.
If their applications are accepted, applicants who fit into the different categories can have their age restrictions dropped. Contrarily, there will be no lowering of the age requirements that must be satisfied in order for an applicant to be given consideration for the general category. This is a list of the other categories’ age relaxations.
Salary: Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
The successful candidates for this full-time role will be offered employment on a permanent basis. The starting pay for the positions of Main Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Helper, and Mini Anganwadi Worker is detailed below.
|Anganwadi Workers (AWWs)||INR 3,000 to INR 4,500|
|Mini Anganwadi Workers (Mini AWWs)||INR 2,250 to INR 3,500|
|Anganwadi Helpers||INR 1,500 to INR 2,250|
Selection Process: Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
For the purpose of hiring candidates for the positions of Anganwadi Workers (AWWs), Anganwadi Helpers, and Mini Anganwadi Workers (Mini AWWs), Punjab Anganwadi employs a thorough selection procedure.
- Using the official website, candidates who are interested in working for Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment can submit an online application.
- A due date for completing and submitting the application form is specified in the official notification. This due date must be followed. No other application methods will be taken into consideration.
- Boys and girls of Indian heritage who meet the qualifications for the position are invited to apply, and there is no fee for doing so.
- The selection process for the positions of Anganwadi Workers (AWWs), Anganwadi Helpers, and Mini Anganwadi Workers (Mini AWWs) would be on a merit basis and the ones who get the qualifying marks will be called in for the next round.
- The next round involves counseling and checking their documentation.
Application Fee: Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
An application fee must be paid in order for candidates to be considered for the positions of Anganwadi Workers (AWWs), Anganwadi Helpers, and Mini Anganwadi Workers (Mini AWWs) in the recruitment process of Punjab Anganwadi.
Vacancies: Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
There are a total of 5714 vacancies available in the Punjab Anganwadi recruitment. However, the post-wise vacancies have been cited below for the convenience of the candidates.
|Anganwadi Workers (AWWs)||1016|
|Mini Anganwadi Workers (Mini AWWs)||129|
How To Apply: Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2023?
If you’re interested in submitting an online application for the Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2023, please follow the procedures below.
- Visit the website here to get started.
- To find and download the job posting advertisement for the Anganwadi Workers (AWWs), Anganwadi Helpers, and Mini Anganwadi Workers (Mini AWWs) and other roles, visit their website’s careers page or the section that offers the most recent news.
- By reading the job description you obtained, see if there are any qualifications you are already aware of in the meeting. Continue the application procedure if you meet the qualifications for the position you want.
- On the official website, just perform a search and select the “job application” option. If you do this, you’ll be directed to the online application form.
- To submit the application in its entirety, tap the Submit button.
Job Description: Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
- Anganwadi employees provide primary health exams and immunizations, supplementary nutrition, and education to people (especially women) on family planning, their health, and their well-being. These are some of the most significant services that are provided by Anganwadi workers.
- Helpers at Anganwadis are responsible for a number of tasks, including the preparation and serving of food to children, the daily cleaning of the Anganwadi premises and the retrieval of water, the cleanliness of small children, and the transportation of small children from the surrounding village to the Anganwadi.
- A child care center that operates in accordance with the Integrated Child Development Services and is located in a small habitation is referred to as a Mini-Anganwadi.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the last date for submitting an application online for the Anganwadi recruitment in Punjab?
The 9th of March, 2023 is the final day that applications can be submitted for the positions of Anganwadi Workers (AWWs), Anganwadi Helpers, and Mini Anganwadi Workers (Mini AWWs) at Punjab Anganwadi.
Q2. How many individuals who are interested in working as Anganwadi Workers (AWWs), Anganwadi Helpers, or Mini Anganwadi Workers (Mini AWWs) apply for positions at the Punjab Anganwadi?
If you are interested in applying for the Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 position, you can do so by following the link that is provided on the website that was just mentioned.
Q3. In the Punjab Anganwadi recruitment 2023, how many openings are there to be filled?
The Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment for the year 2023 will have a total of 5714 available positions for applicants to fill.
Q4. How many open positions are there for the Main Anganwadi Worker post at the moment?
The post of Main Anganwadi Worker currently has a total of 1016 open positions for applicants to fill.
Q5. When selecting candidates for the Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2023, what factors would be used to evaluate each individual's application?
A merit list, an interview, and the verification of any relevant documents are all part of the selection procedure for the Punjab Anganwadi facilities.
Q6. What is the application cost for the Anganwadi recruitment in Punjab?
The amount of money required to submit an application will be different for each candidate based on the category to which they belong. In the post that was referenced above, all of the information that was necessary to understand the application fee was presented.