The Public Health Engineering Department in West Bengal has released a job announcement for an assistant engineer and other positions. Candidates seeking government positions for freshmen and experienced posts in the Public Health Engineering Department, West Bengal, must be aware of the key updates regarding the PHED West Bengal Recruitment.
The candidates can find the details regarding the last date of application, vacancies, eligibility criteria, and much more in the post below.
Important Details Regarding The Recruitment
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Name of Recruitment||PHED West Bengal Recruitment 2023|
|Name of Organization||Public Health Engineering Department|
|Location of Job||West Bengal|
|Name of position||Assistant Engineer|
|Salary Given||Rs. 28,000|
|Number of Posts Available||Not Fix|
|Type of Job||State Government Job|
Important Dates Announced For PHED West Bengal Recruitment 2023
|Starting Date of the Application Forms||Available soon|
|Last date to submit Application Forms||Available soon|
The date for the exam will be soon announced.
Applicants who are interested in working with PHED West Bengal as an Assistant Engineer should first become familiar with the organization’s recruiting eligibility rules before submitting an application for the post. The candidates can see below a list of all of the requirements that prospective applicants have to satisfy in order to be considered.
Educational Qualifications for the Recruitment
The following list of educational prerequisites must be met in order to be considered for the Assistant Engineer position at PHED West Bengal, which is now open for applications:
- The prospective candidate must hold a degree in either electrical or civil engineering.
- They may also hold a diploma in engineering or any other qualification that is considered to be similar to a board, university, or institution that is recognized.
- At the time of application, the applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- At the time of application, the candidate can be no older than 40 years old.
- The applicants will be selected in accordance with the criteria outlined in the guidelines using the information that was provided in the online applications that were submitted by the candidates.
- The merit list will comprise a list of individuals who have been selected due to their outstanding performance on the examination.
- The successful completion of a program of study at an advanced educational level will not be taken into consideration.
- The only grades that will be taken into account for the decision are those that were obtained in the tenth grade from examination boards that have been acknowledged, and those grades will be translated to a percentage.
There is no application fee that must be paid by the candidates for the PHED West Bengal recruitment. The candidates can be from UR, OBC, SC, ST, Economically Backward classes, or any other category.
How to Apply Online for PHED West Bengal Recruitment 2023?
To be able to successfully submit an online application for employment with PHED West Bengal, the appropriate procedure needs to be followed. The steps are explained in the sections that follow.
- Candidates are strongly encouraged to check out the official website of the PHED West Bengal Recruitment Board.
- There is a possibility that the tab labeled “PHED West Bengal Recruitment 2023” will be included on the homepage of the website. The recruitment option can be used to submit applications by selecting it from the drop-down menu and then clicking the button that leads to the application form.
- The application must then be filled out completely by the candidate using all of the information that is requested.
- Send a photo of the candidate in passport size, together with the application that has been filled out, and a scanned copy of any necessary documentation.
- You are allowed to press the submit button once you have ensured that the information provided by the candidate is correct and free of any mistakes.
- The application fee can be paid using any of the accepted payment methods, which include a debit card, a UPI, a credit card, or online banking. Internet banking is not one of the authorized payment methods.
- The candidate’s registration for the online application for the PHED West Bengal Recruitment 2023 is regarded to be finished after the application fee has been paid in a timely manner and successfully.
- You should print out the application and keep it for future reference in case you need it.
Q1. What are the age requirements for applying to work with PHED in the state of West Bengal?
The candidate’s age should fall somewhere between 18 and 40 years old.
Q2. How many open positions are there in the PHED West Bengal Cycle, as of the announcement?
For the PHED West Bengal recruitment, the West Bengal Roadway Corporation has not yet sent out any notifications regarding the available positions.
Q3. Which positions are available through the PHED West Bengal Recruitment?
One of the available positions in the PHED West Bengal Recruitment is an Assistant Engineer position.
Q4. Where exactly can people apply to work with PHED in the state of West Bengal?
The recruiting process for PHED West Bengal is taking place in West Bengal as its location.
Q5. When it comes to the PHED West Bengal recruitment, what kind of wage range could applicants anticipate?
The wage scale for the post in PHED West Bengal is between 28,000 INR.
Q6. What is the cost of the application to take the PHED test in West Bengal?
The PHED West Bengal test does not need a candidate to pay an application fee.