The High Court of Judicature has recently officially announced the notification to invite candidates from all over India for the Patna High Court Recruitment 2023. The notification has been announced for the vacancies of approximately 550 posts. The opportunity is very good for all the people who have been wanting to apply for the latest government recruitment jobs. The registration process for the Patna HC Recruitment has been started since February 6, 2023.
The candidates must ensure that they compulsorily fit the eligibility criteria for the recruitment or else they will not be allowed to give the recruitment examination. The selection process for the Patna HC Recruitment 2023 will consist of four stages which include a Preliminary examination, a Written Descriptive examination, Computer Proficiency Examination, and a Personal Interview.
The article provides all the necessary details such as eligibility criteria, important details and dates, the online procedure to apply online, application fee details, examination patterns, and several other things to keep the candidates updated about the recruitment notification.
Patna HC Recruitment 2023
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Name of the Recruitment||Patna HC Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Organization||High Court of Judicature|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Number of Vacancies||550 Vacancies Available|
|Location of Job||Patna, Bihar|
|Type of Job||Government Job|
READ MORE: NVS Recruitment 2023: How To Apply, Selection Process & Eligibility Criteria!
Important Dates: Patna HC Recruitment 2023
|Important Event Schedule||Important Dates|
|Starting Date of Online Application||February 06, 2023|
|Last date for online application||March 07, 2023|
|Last Date for Online Correction Window||March 09, 2023|
|Recruitment examination Admit Card||The first week of April 2023|
|Recruitment Examination Date||April 30, 2023|
Eligibility Criteria: Patna HC Recruitment 2023
To apply for Patna HC Recruitment 2023 the candidate has to be a citizen of India.
The candidate should also have a good character to be involved in the high court services.
Educational criteria differ from post to post and depend on which available post the candidate is applying for. The educational qualification criteria for Patna High Court Assistant are that
- The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognized institution or university in India
- The candidate should have a diploma certificate from a minimum six-month course in Computer application from a recognized university or institution in India.
Age Limit And Age Relaxation
|Category of Candidate||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit||Age Relaxation|
|Unreserved Category||18 Years||37 Years||N/A|
|Male Candidates||18 Years||37 Years||N/A|
|Female Candidates||18 Years||40 Years||N/A|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities [PWBD] candidates||18 Years||37 Years||10 Years|
Vacancy Details: Patna HC Recruitment 2023
|Category of the Candidates||Number of Posts Available||Posts Reserved for Women|
|EBC [Extremely Backward Classes]||99 Posts||39 Posts|
|SC [ Scheduled Caste]||88 Posts||33 Posts|
|BC [ Backward Classes]||66 Posts||22 Posts|
|EWS [ Economically Weaker Section ]||54 Posts||17 Posts|
|ST [Scheduled Tribe ]||05 Posts||02 Posts|
|Unreserved Category||236 + 02 [Backlog ] Posts||76 Posts|
|TOTAL Posts||548 + 02 [ Backlog ] Posts||189 Posts|
Selection Process: Patna HC Recruitment 2023
The selection process for the Patna High Court Recruitment 2023 will consist of four stages which are
- Preliminary Examination
- Written Descriptive Examination
- Computer Proficiency Examination
- Personal Interview
The minimum Qualifying criteria for the Patna HC Recruitment 2023 examination will be
- 40% marks required in the Preliminary Examination
- 40% marks are required in every section of the written examination
- 30% marks in the personal interview
Examination Pattern: Patna HC Recruitment 2023
The examination will be organized in the mode of Optical Mark Recognition [OMR sheet]. The questions will be multiple choice questions [MCQ Format] and one marl will be given for every correct answer. There will not be any negative marking in the prelim examination. The time provided for the examination will be 120 minutes [2 hours].
Preliminary Examination Pattern
|Subjects of Examination||Maximum Marks Required|
|General Knowledge||25 Marks|
|Computer Proficiency||10 Marks|
|Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude||25 Marks|
Written Examination Pattern
The time duration of this examination will be 180 Minutes.
|Subjects of Examination||Maximum Marks Required|
|English Descriptive||60 Marks|
|Hindi Descriptive||40 Marks|
For the computer proficiency test the maximum mark required will be 10 and the minimum qualifying mark would be 3 marks.
READ MORE: NDDB Recruitment 2023: Apply Now For Latest Job Openings And Vacancies
Salary: Patna HC Recruitment 2023
Selected candidates for Patna HC Recruitment 2023 will get a monthly salary of Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,000/- with many allowances and benefits.
Application Fee: Patna HC Recruitment 2023
The candidates who are willing to apply for the Patna HC Recruitment 2023 have to pay the application fee of the recruitment to successfully register for the recruitment examination. The application fee is to be paid after filling out the personal details of the candidate and submitting the online registration form. The candidate must pay the application fee for registration for the recruitment examination.
If a candidate fails to submit the application fee for the recruitment by the last date of registration or application [that is March 07, 2023], then their registration will not be considered valid and hence they will not be eligible to participate in the Patna HC Recruitment 2023.
The candidate can pay the application fee while registering for Patna HC Recruitment 2023 online. They can pay the application fee using any of the online available payment methods like Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, etc. The application fee is to be paid online mode only and the candidates are not allowed to pay it offline.
The Unreserved category candidates, Other Backward Classes [OBC], and Economically Weaker Sections [EWS] are required to pay Rs. 1200/- as the application fee for the recruitment examination.
The Persons with Benchmark Disabilities [PWBD] candidates, SC and ST candidates are required to pay Rs. 600/- as the application fee for the recruitment.
Online Registration Procedure: Patna HC Recruitment 2023
- Go to the official website of Patna High Court of Judicature and the home page will appear with various links and information.
- On the home page of the website, the candidate has to search for the link to the new registration and click on it.
- The candidate is required to create a registration ID and its password which will be needed to fill out the registration form.
- As the process of login credentials will be completed, the candidate can use it and log in by using their respective registration ID and Password.
- After logging in, The registration form will be opened on the screen. The candidate has to fill out the registration form with their details like the candidate’s number, address, phone number email address, educational qualifications, etc. The candidate is also required to attach documents such as passport-size photographs and the signature of the candidate.
- The candidate has to make sure that they fill out the registration form for Patna High Court Recruitment 2023 very carefully. They need to make sure that the information that has been filled out is correct and spelled correctly. After the correction window closes, the registration form will be non-adjustable.
- After filling out the details and attaching the required documents click on the submit button.
- Now the candidate has to pay the application fee for the recruitment examination to successfully register. The candidate must pay the application fee for registration for the recruitment examination. If a candidate fails to submit the application fee for the recruitment, then they will not be eligible to participate in the Patna HC Recruitment 2023
- The candidates can pay the application fee only through the online mode of application. Application fees can be paid by using any of the available online payment methods such as Debit cards, Net Banking, Credit cards, etc.
- After the payment of the application fee, the candidate can click on the submit button and will be able to successfully register for the Patna High Court Recruitment 2023.
- Take the printout of the registration form and fee receipt for further use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Who is the official authority for Patna HC Recruitment 2023?
The official authorities of Patna HC Recruitment 2023 who organize the recruitment are the High Court of Judicature.
Q2. What is the last date to submit the registration form for recruitment?
The last date to submit the online registration form is March 07, 2023.
Q3. What is the registration mode for the payment of the application fee?
Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode using any of the online available payment methods.
Q4. What is the minimum age limit for female candidates?
The minimum age limit for female candidates is 18 Years.
Q5. What is the application fee for OBC candidates for the Patna HC Recruitment 2023?
The OBC Candidates are required to pay Rs. 1200/- as the application fee for the recruitment examination.
Q6. How many vacancies are available for Patna HC Recruitment 2023?
550 posts are available for Patna HC Recruitment 2023.
READ MORE: LIC DME Recruitment 2023: How To Apply, Selection Process & Eligibility Criteria!