OIL India Limited will soon announce and publish the official notification for OIL Recruitment 2023. The official authorities of the company will release the advertisement shortly for the 240 expected available Posts. People from all over India who wish to seek a central government job can find this good opportunity and should continuously check the official website of OIL India Limited to be updated about the announcement of the notification.
The candidates can apply through the online mode of application and the selection process for the candidates will be through a written examination, Group Discussion, and at last the Interview. The educational Criteria of the candidates will be different for the various posts available. OIL India recently announced that this year they are looking for talented professionals who are interested in working in the leading OIL company globally. They will be looking for operational specialists, engineers, Technical assistants, engineers, etc.
For higher posts, there will be a main and final examination in addition to the given selection process. This article mentions all the significant details and information regarding the yearly OIL Recruitment 2023 organized by OIL India Limited which includes eligibility criteria, educational qualifications for different posts, how to register online, Important details, and more.
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Name of the Organization||OIL India Limited|
|Name of the Recruitment||OIL Recruitment 2023|
|Location of the Job||All Over India|
|Mode of the Examination||Online|
|Type of job||Government Job [Central]|
|Number of Posts||240 [Expected]|
|Salary||Rs. 80,000/- to Rs. 2,20,000/-|
Eligibility Criteria For OIL Recruitment 2023
- The candidate for the OIL Recruitment 2023 must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must be an associate member of The Institute of Cost Accounts of India [ICMAI] AND The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India [ICAI].
- The candidate must have an experience of at least three years of post-qualification in Audit or Financial functions in a reputed Public Institute or Private Institute of audit firms or other companies.
The educational criteria for the various posts differ from post to post. One of the education criteria for the post of Junior Assistant is given below:
For the post of Oil India Junior Assistant or clerk / Computer operator:
- The candidate should have passed the 12th standard from a recognized board or the university of India.
- The candidate should have six months [minimum] diploma or certificate in computer application.
- The candidate should be able to use MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint efficiently.
- The candidate is also required to have a minim of 2 years of experience in chemical testing institute or laboratory in analysis or R and D, Quality control, etc.
The salary for the given post of junior assistant recruitment will be from Rs. 13,190/- to Rs. 28,00/-
Age Limit And Age Relaxation
|Name of the category||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit||Age Relaxation|
|Unreserved||18 Years||34 Years||N/A|
|SC/ST||18 Years||34 Years||5 Years|
|OBC||18 Years||34 Years||3 Years|
|PWD SC And ST||18 Years||34 Years||15 Years|
|PWD OBC||18 Years||34 Years||13 Years|
|PWD Unreserved||18 Years||34 Years||10 Years|
Selection Process: OIL Recruitment 2023
The selection process for OIL Recruitment 2023 will have three phases
- Written Examination
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Payment of the application fee is a necessary step in the process of registration of the candidate. If the candidate does not pay the application fee by the last day of the registration date, then they will not be eligible for the recruitment examination. The candidate can submit the application fee by using any of the few online available payment methods which are Credit Card, Net Banking, Debit Card, etc.
The SC, ST, EWS, PWD, and Ex-Servicemen candidates are not required to pay any amount of the application fee for OIL Recruitment 2023
However, the OBC candidates and the candidates of the unreserved category are expected to pay Rs. 500/- as the application fee for registration.
How To Register Online For OIL Recruitment 2023?
- The candidates have to go to the official website of OIL India Limited and the homepage of the website will appear with several links.
- Click on the notification link and the PDF will open, Download the PDF and read the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully. The candidate can only appear for the recruitment examination when they fit the eligibility criteria of the recruitment.
- If the candidate has made sure that they fit in the given eligibility criteria, then they can fill out the registration forms.
- Go to the Registration form of Oil India and enter all the necessary details asked in the form.
- The candidate has to make sure that all the details required in the application form are filled in and spelled correctly.
- Candidates have to submit and upload their passport-size photographs and signature in the registration form.
- After ensuring that the form is filled with the correct information about the candidate and spelled correctly and click on the final submit button given below.
- After completing the registration process the candidate now has to submit the application fee for OIL Recruitment 2023.
- The application fee can be paid using the online available payment methods like Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, etc. If the candidate fails to pay the application fee, they will not be able to participate in the examination for recruitment.
- After submitting the application fee by using the online available payment method the candidate will be able to successfully register for the examination of the OIL Recruitment 2023
How To Download The Admit Card For Recruitment 2023?
The admit card for the oil recruitment will be released in the month of May. The admit card will only be issued to the candidates who have successfully registered and have been accepted by the authority. The admit card will have some of the necessary details of the candidates like their application number date of birth, name, and address, etc. if there is any error in the details given by the candidate for the admit card then they have to notify the authorities and the officials as soon as possible. The admit card is very important and the candidates have to bring it to the examination hall. Any candidate who fails to bring the admit card will not be eligible for the examination and will not be allowed to sit in the examination. The admit card can be downloaded by going to the original and official website of OIL India Limited and logging in using the registration or application number and password of the respective candidate.
Results Of The Recruitment 2023
OIL India Limited will announce the examination results and the results of the selected candidates for the OIL Recruitment 2023 online mode.
- The candidates will have to visit the official website of OIL India Limited to check the merit list based on the categories of the candidates participating in the recruitment examination.
- The result will contain significant details like the caste, name and address, date of birth, name of the examination papers, and other valuable information of the candidate.
- The candidates can view their respective results by logging in with their application or registration number with the password.
- The results of the recruitment will be announced very soon after the recruitment examination and verification of the documents filled in and given by the candidates.
Q1. What is the selection Process for recruitment in 2023?
The selection process for OIL Recruitment in 2023 has three phases which include a written examination or Computer Based Test, after that there will be a group discussion which is followed an Interview. For the higher posts, the main examination and final examination will also take place after following the selection process. The candidates then will be called for document verification.
Q2. Is OIL India Limited a good company?
OIL India company is one of the leading oil companies in the whole world. Established in 1889, it is now a fully integrated upstream petroleum company. OIL India Recruitment 2023 is a very good opportunity to work in OIL India Limited as it is a government job in one of the biggest companies.
Q3. How to download admit card for oil recruitment 2023?
The candidate has to go to the official website of OIL India Limited and the home page will appear with a lot of links. The admit card can be downloaded by logging in using the registration or application number and password of the respective candidate.
Q4. Will there be any negative marking for the Junior Assistant examination?
For the Computer Based Test conducted for the recruitment examination of junior assistant, there will not be any negative marking and the test will be of 100 marks.
Q5. What are the subjects for higher posts OIL recruitment examination?
The subjects are English, Logical and Analytical Reasoning, General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude, etc.
Q6. When will the admit card be issued for OIL Recruitment 2023?
The admit card for the OIL Recruitment will most probably be issued in May.