NIELIT under the NTRO has released various vacancies for the post of Technical Assistant and Aviator for NIELIT Recruitment 2023. The NIELIT or the National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology has released the official notification about the vacancies in various posts under the NIELIT NTRO Recruitment 2023. The official notification of NIELIT NTRO recruitment consists of the number of vacancies available, posts available, the eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, and Application fee for the NIELIT NTRO recruitment 2023.
The candidates interested in the jobs of Technical Assistant and Aviator under the NIELIT NTRO recruitment can check out the eligibility criteria for various posts and apply for the same if found eligible. Details of the vacancies and Eligibility Criteria according to the post of Technical Assistant and Aviator are provided in the article below.
NIELIT has announced a total of 182 vacancies that will be filled by the NTRO recruitment process, explained further in the given article. To know complete information about the NIELIT NTRO recruitment 2023, read the complete article till the end.
NIELIT Recruitment 2023
Some basic information and the overview of the NIELIT NTRO Recruitment examination are given below in the table.
|Official website||Click here|
|Selecting body||NIELIT or the National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Name of the post||Technical Assistant and Aviator|
|No. of vacancies||182|
|Name of recruitment||NIELIT NTRO Recruitment|
|Organization||National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO)|
|Notification release||December 2022|
|Application start date||31st December 2022|
|Type of job||Government Job|
|Exam date||5 March 2023|
READ MORE: Health Recruitment Facility Manager 2023: Vacancies In West Bengal’s Health Department!
Information About Vacancies: NIELIT Recruitment 2023
There are multiple vacancies for the posts available under the NIELIT NTRO recruitment 2023. Some basic information about the posts available and the number of vacancies available for the post are given below in the table.
|Post name||Field||Number of vacancies|
|Technical Assistant||Technical Research||160 vacancies|
|Aviator||Aviation Technology||22 vacancies|
|Total||Total vacancies||182 vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria: NIELIT Recruitment 2023
The NTRO recruits candidates who have the required educational qualifications and experience along with the desired age for the candidate. The Organization requires candidates with perfect knowledge and skills to meet the demands and work requirements of the post. To check whether you are eligible for the post and to check whether you meet the age limit, check the following table. The eligibility criteria for various vacancies for the post of Technical Assistant and Aviator under the NTRO Recruitment including age limit and educational qualifications, etc. is given below.
The required age limit for the post of Technical Assistant and Aviator is given below in the table according to the post.
|Post name||Minimum age limit||Maximum age limit|
|Technical Assistant||21 years||30 years|
|Aviator||21 years||35 years|
The organization requires different Educational Qualifications for different positions and the details of educational qualifications for both posts are given below. Make sure you meet the educational qualifications before filling up the form.
Technical Assistant (Computer Science And Information Technology)
The candidates must fulfill any one of the provided conditions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology from a recognized University in Computer Science, Computers, Robotics, Information Technology, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Information Science, Remote Sensing, Big Data Analytics, Software Engineering, Geo-Informatics, Cyber Security, Geospatial Information System (GIS), Information Security, or Passed Section-A & B Examination (conducted by the Institute of Engineers) in any of the above branches of Engineering.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Application, Statistics, or Mathematics from a recognized University.
- Master’s Degree in Science/Computer Science/Software Engineering/Software Systems/ Computer Technology/Data Science/Big Data Analytics/Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning/Information Technology/Cyber Security /Information Science/Data Science & Spatial Analytics/Geo-Informatics/Mathematics/Applied Mathematics/Cyber Law and Information Security/Geomatics/Geospatial Information System (GIS)/Mathematics & Computing /Informatics/ Physics/ Applied Physics/Remote Sensing/Statistics from a recognized University.
Technical Assistant (Electronic And Communication)
The candidates must fulfill any one of the provided conditions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology from a recognized University in Electronics/Communication/Electronics & Communication(Avionics)/Telecommunication /Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/Electronics & Computer /Electrical & Electronics /Electronics (Microwave)/Power Electronics/Applied Electronics/Electronics Instrument & Control/Instrumentation & Control Mechatronics/Electronics and Instrumentation/Passed Section-A & B Examination (conducted by the Institute of Engineers) in any of the above branches of Engineering.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Application/Statistics/Mathematics from a recognized University.
- Master’s Degree in Science/Electronics/Electronics & Communications/ Applied Electronics/ Power Electronics/ Mathematics/Applied Mathematics/Mathematics & Computing/Informatics/ Networking/ Physics/ Applied Physics from a recognized University.
The candidates must fulfill any one of the conditions provided below.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology from a recognized University/Institute in electronics/Communication/Electronics & Communication(Avionics)/Mechanical Engineering and Automation/Telecommunication /Applied Electronics & Instrumentation /Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/Electrical & Electronics /Electronics (Microwave) /Power Electronics/Applied Electronics/Instrumentation & Control/Computer Science /Information Technology/Aeronautical Engineering/ Aircraft Maintenance Engineering /Mechanical Engineering/Passed Section-A & B Examination (conducted by the Institute of Engineers) in any of the above branches of Engineering.
- Master’s Degree in Science in Electronics & Communication/Electronics/Applied Electronics/Power Electronics/ Mathematics/Applied Mathematics/Mathematics & Computing/Informatics/ Physics/ Applied Physics from a recognized University/Institute.
READ MORE: WBPSC KPS Recruitment 2023: Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Overview!
Selection Process: NIELIT Recruitment 2023
The selection process for the NIELIT NTRO Recruitment for the post of Technical Assistant and Aviator consists of two stages, the first one being the online written examination and the second one being an interview.
- The written examination is the first stage of selection. The candidates need a minimum Cut-off mark to qualify for the second stage of the selection process. The qualifying marks for the general category candidates are 45%, 35-40% for OBC and EWS candidates, and 30-32% for other categories like SC/ST.
- The interview is the second stage of the selection process. The candidates who qualified in the first stage or the written examination will be called for the interview process. The candidates who are found fit in the interview process are generally considered for the merit list.
How To Apply: NIELIT Recruitment 2023
To apply for any of the two posts in the NIELIT NTRO recruitment, follow the steps given below.
- Visit the official website of NIELIT, the link of which is provided above.
- On visiting the official website, under the Home tab,? open the Recruitments tab.
- On opening the tab, find the official notification regarding the post you wish to apply for. You can also search for various vacancies according to place and center.
- Register yourself with the help of a mobile number or email id. You’ll be asked to verify the given email id or mobile number.
- In the verification process, you’ll be provided with a provisional password with which you can log in.
- After logging in, fill out the application form by entering all your required personal details.
- After entering all the details, upload all the documents required of you in a proper format.
- Before submitting the details make sure you recheck all the details carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Submit the application form and pay the required amount of the application fee.
Application Fee: NIELIT Recruitment 2023
The application fee is required to be paid by the candidate to successfully submit the application form. The application fee for all category candidates is given below in the table.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Which positions are vacant under NIELIT NTRO recruitment 2023?
There are two positions under which there are 182 vacancies, in NIELIT for which NIELIT is currently recruiting candidates, the names of the posts are Technical Assistant and Aviator.
Q2. What is the upper age limit for the post of Technical Assistant in NIELIT NTRO Recruitment 2023?
The upper age limit for the post of Technical Assistant in the NIELIT NTRO Recruitment is 30 years, and the lower limit is 21 years.
Q3. What are the eligibility criteria to become an Aviator in the NIELIT?
To become an Aviator, you need to have certain educational qualifications, details of which are provided above.
Q4. How can I apply for the post of Technical Assistant in NIELIT NTRO Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the post of Technical Assistant in NIELIT NTRO Recruitment, you need to visit the official website of NIELIT and register yourself on the website, and after that, you can apply online for the post of Technical Assistant.
Q5. Does a woman candidate need to pay any amount of application fee while applying for the post of Technical Assistant?
No, all the women candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
Q6. Is there any interview in the selection process for the Technical Assistant post under NIELIT recruitment?
Yes, there is an interview in the second stage of the selection process for the post of Technical Assistant at NIELIT.
Q7. Is NIELIT a government institution or a private institution?
The NIELIT is an autonomous scientific society under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, set up by the government of India, which makes it at par with the government institution
READ MORE: WBPSC JE Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process!