The application process is currently underway to fill 251 posts in Group C. In this application process, the candidates can submit their online applications from December 31, 2022, to January 20, 2023. The candidates who submit their applications within this period will have to appear in the written exam. As part of this 21-day application process, the candidates must submit NDA Pune Group C Civilian Recruitment 2023.
Aspiring candidates can access the NDA Pune Group C Application Form 2023 online and must submit the completed application form before the prescribed deadline. Moreover, the candidates must ensure that the information provided in their NDA Pune Group C Application Form 2023 is accurate and complete. The deadline for submitting the NDA Pune Group C Application Form 2023 is strictly observed, and applications submitted after the prescribed deadline will not be accepted.
After the successful submission of the NDA Pune Group C Application Form 2023, the candidates are then required to appear for an entrance examination. The entrance examination serves as a means of assessing the knowledge and aptitude of the aspiring candidates for the NDA Pune Group C recruitment. Candidates who successfully pass the entrance examination and meet the criteria set by the NDA Pune Group C will be selected for further rounds of evaluation and testing, which may include medical fitness tests, personal interviews, and various other assessments.
NDA Pune Group ‘C’ Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Name of Recruitment board||NDA Pune Group ‘C’ Recruitment 2023|
|Conducting body||National Defence Academy Pune|
|Name of the posts||Lower Division Clerk, Painter, Draughtsman, Civilian Motor Driver (OG), Compositor Cum Painter, Cinema Projectionist-II, Cook, Fireman, Blacksmith, TA-Baker and Confectioner, TA-Cycle Repairer, Multi-Tasking Staff- Office and Training (MTS-O and T)|
|Number of Posts||251|
|Mode of the Application||Online|
|Official website||CLICK HERE|
MUST-READ| KMC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2023: How To Apply And Process Of Selection!
NDA Pune Group C Civilian Recruitment 2023 Overview
Candidates can submit their online applications between December 31, 2022, and January 20, 2023, as the application process for the NDA Pune Group C Civilian Recruitment is officially opened.
- Candidates must ensure that they submit their completed application form before the deadline and that the information provided in the form is accurate and complete.
- After the successful submission of the application form, candidates will be required to appear for a written examination, which will serve as a means of assessing their knowledge and aptitude for the job.
- Candidates who pass the written exam will then be selected for further rounds of evaluation and testing, which may include physical fitness tests, personal interviews, and medical examinations.
- The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in all the rounds of evaluation and testing.
NDA Pune Group C Civilian Recruitment 2023 Details
Before starting the application process, candidates should check the official notification for the NDA Pune Group C Civilian Recruitment, which is available on the authority’s website. Candidates should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria laid down by the authority before beginning the application process.
The notification will contain important information such as the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, age limit, and application fee.
It will also provide details on the selection process and the schedule for the written examination and other rounds of evaluation. Thus, the applicants must go through the details of the official notification thoroughly and ensure they are eligible to apply for the post before proceeding with their applications.
By going through the notification, candidates can ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria and have all the required documents ready before filling out the application form.
NDA Pune Group C Civilian Recruitment Important Dates
|Notification released on||27th December 2022|
|Starting date of Online application||31st December 2022|
|Last date to apply||30th January 2023|
Candidates must also pay close attention to the deadlines for applying and must ensure that they submit their forms before the deadline to avoid missing out on the opportunity. Furthermore, the notification can also provide information on the pay scale, job profile, and other terms and conditions.
As a result, all applicants need to familiarize themselves with the official notification to make an informed decision about whether or not they want to apply for the position. The candidates should read the notification carefully and ensure that they understand all the details before submitting the application form. In addition to this, candidates should also take into consideration the experience and educational qualifications required for the position.
MUST-READ| GNDU Recruitment 2023: How To Apply, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Qualifications!
NDA Pune Group C Civilian Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for a Group C post in NDA Pune typically include the following:
- Indian Citizenship: The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Age: Children under the age of 18 will not be considered.
- Physical Fitness: The applicant must be physically fit to perform the duties of the position.
- Educational Qualifications: The applicant must possess the requisite educational qualifications for the particular post.
- Minimum Age: The minimum age for all Group “C” posts is 18 years.
- Educational Qualifications for Group C Posts: For all the Group “C” posts excluding fireman, TA-baker and confectioner, TA-cycle repairer, and MTS-O and T, the candidates must have a 12th Pass for some posts.
Candidates need to go through the eligibility criteria and ensure that they meet all the requirements before participating in the application process. If a candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria, they can then apply for the Group C post by submitting all the relevant documents with their application form. Once the candidate has submitted their application form and all the relevant documents, they will be asked to appear for a written test.
NDA Pune Group C Civilian Recruitment Age relaxation
|Candidates shifted from Jammu and Kashmir in the period of January 1st 1980 to December 31st 1989||3 years|
NDA Pune Group C Civilian Recruitment Syllabus
|Subject||Topics||No. of questions||No. of marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||Similarities and Differences,|
|Numerical Aptitude||Number Systems |
Computation of Whole Numbers
Time and Work
Use of Tables and Graphs
Ratio and Time
Decimals and Fractions
Profit and Loss
The relationship between Numbers
Fundamental arithmetical operations
Ratio and Proportion
Time and Distance
|English||One word substitutions |
Spot the error
Idioms and phrases
Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
Detecting Mis-spelt words
Fill in the blanks
Synonyms Shuffling of sentence parts
|General awareness||Books & Authors|
Sports and Games
Awards and Honors
MUST READ | UGC NET 2023 Exam Date: Exam Pattern, Selection Process, How To Apply?
Q1. What is the selection process for NDA Pune Group C recruitment?
The NDA Group C Recruitment Selection Process has two stages. First, there will be a written exam, and second, there will be a skill test, physical test, or practical test.
Q2. How many total questions will be asked in the written exam for NDA Pune Group C Recruitment 2023?
The NDA Pune Group C Recruitment 2023 written exam will consist of a total of 100 questions.
Q3. What is the examination pattern for NDA Pune Group C?
- The question paper will be objective-type questions.
- The question paper for the written test will be bilingual, i.e., English and Hindi.
- A total of 100 questions will be asked for 1 point each.
- Questions on general intelligence and reasoning will be non-verbal, considering the roles related to the post.
- Numerical aptitude and general English questions will be up to the level of the minimum educational qualification prescribed for each post.
Q4. What is the application fee for NDA Pune Group C 2023 recruitment?
For General/ EWS/ OBC the application fee will be 100 Rs/-. There will be no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Q5. What is the age limit for NDA Pune Group C 2023 recruitment?
Minimum age = 18 years
Maximum age = 27 years
Q6. What is the selection process for NDA Pune Group C 2023 Recruitment?
The selection process for NDA Pune Group C Civilian Recruitment typically includes the following steps:
- Written Examination: Candidates will have to take a written examination, which will test their knowledge and skills in the relevant subject areas.
- Physical Fitness Test: Candidates will have to undergo a physical fitness test to assess their physical condition and ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Interview: Candidates who pass the written examination and physical fitness test will be called for an interview, which will assess their suitability for the position.
- Medical Examination: Candidates who are selected for the position will have to undergo a medical examination to ensure that they are fit for the job.
MUST-READ| WB Ration Card List 2023: Benefits, District Wise List, Eligibility Criteria