One of the highest concerns for the entire world is the fight against malaria, which is being led by India’s National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR). The NIMR is a world-renowned research organization whose mission is to comprehend, prevent, and treat malaria. It has long been an important participant in the fight against this deadly illness.
The National Institute of Malaria Research has announced recruitment efforts for a total of 61 posts and is currently looking for talented and driven people to join their team and support their mission. This is an amazing chance for people who want to improve public health and offer career opportunities to candidates. Candidates must apply the walk-in interview on 27th April 2023.
The NIMR offers a stimulating and rewarding environment where you can develop both professionally and personally while having a significant impact, regardless of whether you are an experienced researcher or are just beginning your career.
Vacancy details for National Institute of Malaria Research Recruitment 2023
The NIMR has announced a total of 61 vacancies for candidates who are interested and eligible for the specified job positions. The institute council has declared recruitment for the positions of DEO, Project Assistant, LDC, Statistical Assistant and Project Technician.
The recruitment notification was announced on 3rd April 2023. For further details, applicants can refer to the official notification posted on the NIMR official website.
The vacancies according to the job positions are:
|Project Technician III||6|
|Project Technician I||44|
|Data Entry Operator||1|
|Lower Division Clerk||2|
Candidates must be considered eligible in order to attend the walk-in interview. Applicants must belong to the required age criteria and must possess the required educational qualifications. The eligibility criteria are defined below.
Eligibility criteria for National Institute of Malaria Research Recruitment 2023
As per the National Institute of Malaria Research Recruitment 2023 official notification, the candidate must belong to a particular age group and must possess the required educational qualifications in order to be able to attend the walk-in interview.
The age limit for different job positions varies from each one. Candidates can refer to this table for the age criteria details:
|Job position||Age limit|
|Project Assistant||18 years – 30 years|
|Project Technician III||18 years – 30 years|
|Project Technician I||18 years – 25 years|
|Statistical Assistant||18 years – 30 years|
|Data Entry Operator||18 years – 25 years|
|Lower Division Clerk||No age limit specified|
Candidates must belong to the given age groups in order to be considered eligible for the job recruitment procedure. Relaxation on age limits might be provided under certain government norms.
According to the recruiting council of NIMR, the candidates must possess the following educational qualifications specified according to their respective job positions:
|Job position||Educational qualifications|
|Project Technician III||12th, Diploma, DMLT|
|Project Technician I||10th|
|Data Entry Operator||12th|
|Lower Division Clerk||12th|
MUST-READ: WBMSC Sub Overseer Exam Date 2023: Exam Date, Steps To Download Admit And Examination Process!
Applicants who do not possess the specified educational certifications will not be allowed for the interview process or recruitment process.
Candidates who are interested and eligible according to the above-mentioned requirements, must visit the interview location on 27th April 2023 positively along with the required documents mentioned in the official notification.
Selection process for National Institute of Malaria Research Recruitment 2023
Interested candidates who are considered eligible for the NIMR recruitment 2023, must visit the location on 27th April 2023 for the walk-in interview.
The candidates will be judged on the basis of an interview. Their knowledge and behavior will be graded according to their performance in the interview session.
The final result of the recruitment procedure depends on their performance in the interview phase. Candidates must visit the walk-in interview on the specified date along with the required documents. The necessary documents are available on the official notification released by the NIMR on the official website of NIMR.
How to apply for National Institute of Malaria Research Recruitment 2023?
The NIMR has declared certain job positions for interested candidates. They can refer to the following steps in order to apply for the recruitment procedure:
- Step-1: Visit the official website NIMR.
- Step-2: Select and open the Career/ Advertisement section.
- Step-3: Find the recruitment notification and click on it.
- Step-4: Download and view the official notification.
- Step-5: Read through the eligibility and other details thoroughly.
- Step-6: Fill the necessary data and attach the documents mandatory.
- Step-7: Self-attest the documents.
- Step-8: Pay the application fees through online payment modes, if applicable.
- Step-9: Download the application and print it.
- Step-10: Attend the walk-in interview on 27th April 2023 at 10:00 AM.
Candidates must apply and register themselves before the last date in order to avoid last minute rush.
Salary details for National Institute of Malaria Research Recruitment 2023
The NIMR recruitment 2023 notification has declared vacancies for certain job positions along with the required details on their official website. The candidates can refer to the official notification for any necessary details.
As per the NIMR recruitment notice, the salary offered to the candidates vary according to their job positions. The pay-scale is defined in the table below:
|Job position||Salary offered|
|Project Assistant||Rs. 31,000/- per month|
|Project Technician III||Rs. 18,000/- per month|
|Project Technician I||Rs. 16,000/- per month|
|Statistical Assistant||Rs. 31,000/- per month|
|Data Entry Operator||Rs. 17,000/- per month|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs. 16,000/- per month|
Location details for National Institute of Malaria Research Recruitment 2023
The walk-in address details for the interview is as follows:
- ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research is located in the Old Directorate Building RCH Campus, Namkum Ranchi, Jharkhand-834010.
- ICMR-National Institute of Research in Tribal Health is situated in the NIRTH Campus, Nagpur Rd, Dhanvantri Nagar, Garha, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh- 482003.
- CMR-Vector Control Research Centre has a Koraput Field Station in Odisha.
- ICMR NIMR Field unit Guwahati is located at HNo-78, Jawahar Nagar Road, Near ESIC hospital, Jayanagar Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
- The District Malaria Office in Meghalaya is situated at New Dengagre, Near Loyola College, Jail Samgong Road, East Garo Hills, William Nagar – 794111.
- ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research has a Field Unit at RLTRI Campus, Lalpur, Raipur, Chhattisgarh- 492015.
- CMR-National Institute of Malaria Research is located in Sector 8, Dwarka, Delhi- 110077.
National Institute of Malaria Research Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruiting body||National Institute of Malaria Research|
|Release date of notification||3rd April 2023|
|Walk-in Interview||27th April 2023|
|Official website||Click here!|
MUST-READ: AIATSL Recruitment 2023: How To Apply, Selection Process, Preparation Tips, Eligibility Criteria!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When is the last date for National Institute of Malaria Research Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply through the application link available on the official website of NIMR. The walk-in interview is on 27th April 2023. Eligible applicants must visit the interview location on the specified date positively.
2. How to apply for National Institute of Malaria Research Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply through the application link on the website of NIMR. They must visit the interview location along with the required documents.
3. What is the age limit for National Institute of Malaria Research Recruitment 2023?
According to the council of NIMR, the age criteria for different job positions vary from each other. The age criteria are defined thoroughly in the official notification. Candidates can also refer to the above article for necessary details.