People who wish to apply for government jobs or are seeking work opportunities in the Public Sector will be thrilled to know that Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited [MDL] is back with its yearly recruitment widely known as the MDL Recruitment 2023. The Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited will soon be inviting candidates by releasing the notification for the MDL Recruitment 2023. The recruitment is for various posts such as electricians, Clerks, Engineers, Pharmacists, etc.
Candidates can apply for various posts and have to go through the selection process of a computer-based test and an interview. The shortlisted candidates then will be called for document verification to check their authenticity. The shipyard of Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited is situated in Mazagaon which is in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is one of the leading shipbuilding companies in India, therefore providing a great opportunity for candidates who want to get a government job.
As candidates should be updated with every new detail mentioned by the organization Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited [MDL] so that they can fully prepare for the examination and should know everything regarding this year’s MDL Recruitment. The article covers every detail of the MDL Recruitment 2023 including the selection process, eligibility criteria of the candidate, how to apply online for the registrations, important dates, etc.
MDL Recruitment 2023
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Name of the Organization||Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited [MDL]|
|Recruitment Name||MDL Recruitment 2023|
|Location of the Recruitment||All over India|
|Job Type of the Recruitment||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Posts for Recruitment||Engineers, Technicians,|
Eligibility Criteria: MDL Recruitment 2023
The candidates who will be applying for MDL Recruitment 2023 should be Indian citizens.
- Candidates who are currently pursuing or are in their final year of B.Tech or B.E graduation may apply but they can only apply for the final selection of the recruitment process. The candidates are expected to achieve a minimum of 60% in their graduation
- The educational qualification for the candidates is that they should have completed their graduation in B.Tech degree or B.E degree with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized institution or the deemed university which has been recognized by All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE]
|Name of the Category||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit||Age Relaxation|
|Unreserved||18 Years||28 Years||N/A|
|Other Backward Classes [OBC]||18 Years||28 Years||3 Years|
|Scheduled Tribe||18 Years||28 Years||5 Years|
|Scheduled Caste||18 Years||28 Years||5 Years|
Selection Process: MDL Recruitment 2023
The selection process might be conducted either merit basis and the interview or there will be a computer-based test for the candidates and an interview for the candidates and the shortlisted candidates will therefore be called for the document verification. The official website of Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited [MDL] will update the students about the selection process.
The syllabus for the computer-based test of MDL recruitment is
|Physics||Nuclear and Particle Physics, Experimental physics, mathematical methods, classical mechanics, electromagnetic theory, thermodynamics, condensed matter physics, Relativity, Electronics, Statistical Mechanics, Electronics, Statistical Mechanics, Experimental Physics, Nuclear, and Particle Physics, Quantum Theory and its Applications, Relativity, Molecular Physics, Condensed Matter Physics, Mathematical Methods, Classical Mechanic, Molecular Physics, Electromagnetic Theory, Thermodynamics, Quantum Theory, and its Applications|
|English||Articles, Verb, Comprehension, Subject-Verb Agreement, Error, Correction, Tenses, Word Formation, Fill in the Blanks, Theme detection, Vocabulary, Antonyms, Adverb, Grammar, Sentence Completion, Idioms & Phrases, Unseen Passages, Sentence, Passage Completion, Conclusion, Rearrangement, Synonym|
|Chemistry||Chemistry in Everyday Life, Structure of Atom, Ethers, Surface Chemistry, Aldehydes, (P, D, F) Block Elements, Hydrogen, Phenols, General Chemistry, Alcohols, Haloalkanes, Ketones, Thermodynamics, Solid State, Electrochemistry, Alkali and Alkaline earth metals (S Block), Haloarenes, Carboxylic Acids, Amines, Biomolecules, Chemical Bonding, General Organic Chemistry, Redox Reactions, Chemical Kinetics, Hydrocarbons, Environmental Chemistry|
|General Knowledge||Geography, Indian Constitution, Culture, Sports, Economic Scene, Scientific Research, History, General Polity, Current Events – International & National|
|Mathematics||Decimals and Fractions, Mensuration, Simple Interest, Partnership, Percentage, Use of Tables and Graphs, Profit & Loss, Fundamental, arithmetical Operations, Relationship Between Numbers, Time & Work, Average, Ratio & Proportion, Discount, Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Time & Distance|
|Field of interest||Graduated candidates||Diploma/ Certificate candidates|
|Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering||10||00|
|Field of interest||No. of vacancies available|
|Bachelor of computer application (BCA)||50 posts|
|Bachelor of social work||50 posts|
|Bachelors of commencing||50 posts|
|Bachelor of business administration||50 posts|
|Bachelor of event management||50 posts|
Application Fee: MDL Recruitment 2023
To register successfully for Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited [MDL] the candidates have to compulsorily pay the application fee for the examination of MDL Recruitment 2023. Candidates will not be able to register successfully if they fail to pay the application fee for MDL Recruitment 2023 by the last date of registration. The candidates can pay their application fee online or offline at their convenience. ;
The candidates can apply through the online mode of registration by selecting any of the available online payment methods such as Debit Card, Net Banking, Credit Card, etc. Or they can apply through the offline mode of registration by going to any State Bank of India [SBI] Bank.
The unreserved candidates and the other backward-class candidates [OBC] will have to pay Rs. 300/- as an application fee for the MDL Recruitment 2023.
There will not be any application fee for the ST/SC Candidates and for People with Disabilities [PWD] for MDL Recruitment 2023.
How to Register Online: MDL Recruitment 2023
- Go to the official website of Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited [MDL] to apply for the registration of MDL Recruitment 2023.
- As the home page of the website will open, Go to the notification link and click on it.
- Download the PDF of the MDL Recruitment 2023 notification and read the given guidelines and instructions carefully. The candidate is advised to make sure that they fit the eligibility criteria given in the guidelines for the MDL Recruitment 2023.
- After ensuring that they are fit to apply for the recruitment candidate now has to go to the registration link on the registration link of Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited [MDL] website.
- The registration link will open and the candidate has to register by filling out the application form with their details like eligibility qualifications and name, address Aadhar card number, etc., and attaching their passport-size photograph and signature of the candidate with their necessary documents.
- After re-checking the application form and ensuring that every piece of information is correctly filled in by the candidate and spelled correctly the candidate can go on and pay the application fee.
- The candidate can pay the application fee online or offline modes of application as per their convenience. The candidate can pay the application fee online by using any of the available online methods such as credit card, Debit Card, and Net Banking, etc. or by offline mode of application as going to the State Bank of India and paying the fee and taking the printout of the fee receipt, etc.
- The candidate has to ensure that they have paid the application fee and registered for the form before the last date of the registration. If the candidate did not pay the application fee, then they will not be able to register successfully and hence will not be allowed to give the examination for MDL Recruitment 2023.
- Now as the candidate has paid the application fee and submitted the registration form for MDL Recruitment 2023, They will be successfully registered for recruitment and will be eligible for the examination.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What are the minimum qualifications required of a candidate applying for MDL recruitment 2023?
A bachelor’s degree or a diploma in the respective field from a known university or institute is necessary for the candidate to apply for MDL recruitment 2023.
Q2. Can we apply for MDL recruitment 2023 through the GATE examination?
Yes, the candidate can apply for MDL recruitment 2023 through the GATE examination. IIT Kanpur will conduct GATE 2023 examination on the 4th, 5th, 11th, and 12th of February. On 16th March, the result will be declared for the examination and on 21st march, the scorecard will be available for the same.
Q3. What will be the age relaxation and age limitation for MDL recruitment in 2023?
The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 28 years, however the age relaxation for OBC, SC, and ST will be provided as per the rules of the government, 3 years, 5 years, and 5 years respectively.
Q4. What is the selection process for MDL recruitment 2023?
Selection for MDL recruitment 2023 will be based on the merit list for the applied candidates. After that, the selected candidates will have to give a written test.
Q5. What is the procedure for the payment of the application fees?
The application fees can be paid online and offline, both modes. For offline payment, the candidates can visit any nearest SBI branch and for online payment of fee the candidate can pay the fee by using any of the given available online methods such as Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking.
Q6. Who organizes the MDL Recruitment yearly?
The yearly MDL Recruitment is organized by Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited [MDL]