Life Insurance Corporation is going to be releasing the Upcoming LIC HFL Recruitment 2023 for vacant positions of Direct Marketing Executive & Other vacancies posts. Therefore, it is a good opportunity for all of the government job seekers who are preparing for Central government jobs. The Central Government has released various employment notifications with the intention of providing more job opportunities for eligible candidates.
According to the most recent information, LIC Recruitment will soon be made available to fill 430 Assistants, DME, AAO, Assistant Managers, and other vacancies. Candidates who have been looking forward to getting a job in the LIC Department are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity and apply online. The official website for LIC Latest Recruitment 2023 is https://www.licindia.in, and candidates may submit their applications there.
LIC DME Recruitment 2023
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Name of Recruitment||LIC DME Recruitment 2023|
|Name of Organization||Life Insurance Corporation (LIC)|
|Name of position||DME, AAO, Assistant Manager, Assistant|
|Salary Given||Metro Centers- INR 20,000 per month Other Centers- INR 15,000 per month|
|Type of Job||Central Government Job|
Important Dates: LIC DME Recruitment 2023
Along with the publication of the LIC DME Recruitment 2023 Notification, the dates for the initiation of online registration and the holding of tests have also been made available. India will host this computer-based online test. The whole schedule for the LIC DME Recruitment 2023 is available here.
|LIC DME Starting day of Application||Update soon|
|Last date for application||Update soon|
|LIC DME Admit Card 2023||Update soon|
|LIC DME Online Exam Date, 2023||Update soon|
Eligibility Criteria: LIC DME Recruitment 2023
To be taken into consideration for the LIC DME Recruitment 2023, applicants must demonstrate that they meet the eligibility requirements. If a candidate does not match the requirement, their application will not be considered further.
The applicant must be an Indian national and live in India.
Educational Qualifications For The Recruitment
- A bachelor’s degree in any subject with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 50%.
- Candidates who have two to three years of relevant professional experience in addition to a Master of Business Administration degree from a recognized university.
- The applicant must be older than 21 at the time of application.
- The applicant cannot be older than 35 at the time of application.
There will be an age relaxation available to the candidates belonging to the different categories. However, there will be no age relaxation for candidates who belong to the general category. Further details about the same have been provided in the table below.
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|PwD-SC/ ST||15 years|
Salary: LIC DME Recruitment 2023
- The candidates belonging to the metro cities and working in the centers in those metro cities can expect a pay scale of INR 20,000 per month.
- The candidates who are recruited in other centers other than the metro centers can expect a pay scale of INR 15,000 per month.
Selection Process: LIC DME Recruitment 2023
The candidates who have met the prerequisites for the DME, AAO, Assistant Manager, and Assistant jobs in the LIC DME Recruitment 2023 will be chosen using the following procedures. To be considered for final selection, a candidate must first satisfy the prerequisites for each level separately.
- There will be a written examination which will be the first round in the LIC DME Recruitment. The candidates must pass the cut-off score in order to get to the next stage of LIC Recruitment.
- The next stage in LIC recruitment will be an interview. The candidates who pass the written examination and meet the cut-off score will be called for an interview. Here the role and the salary of the candidate will also be discussed.
- Post the interview round, there will be a document verification of the selected candidates. The candidate must present all the documents which are asked by the recruiter and then they can join the position.
Application Fee: LIC DME Recruitment 2023
The notification details the application fees that must be paid in order to be considered for the LIC DME Recruitment 2023 vacancy. When submitting the application forms, the necessary application cost must be included. Only the online payment option is available for the candidate to submit their application fee.
How To Apply Online: LIC DME Recruitment 2023
Applications for the Life Insurance Corporation will be available online at the official website, https://www.licindia.in. It is strongly advised that applicants submit their online applications well in advance, rather than waiting until the deadline. To meet the requirements for eligibility and other requirements for submitting an online application, candidates must download the user guide for the online application and thoroughly read it.
The application fee must be paid in the first step of the registration process, and then the applicant can fill out and submit an online application in the second phase. The candidate must print out their application and keep it on file for future use. The Steps in the application process are shown below.
- The candidate must go to the official website, https://www.licindia.in. A new screen with many links will then open.
- Download the LIC Recruitment Notification pdf and read the entire job description.
- You may take part in recruitment if you certify that you are fully qualified.
- Select Online Application Form from the menu.
- Completely fill out the application form and upload your scanned documents.
- Verify your application form again before clicking the final submit button.
- The applicant must use one of the four available online payment methods to pay the specified price. Each method of payment has its own set of requirements that must be followed.
- Following payment of the fee, the PDF LIC application form for 2023 will be prepared and contain the information provided by the applicant. For future use, the ID number in the PDF application form must be stated.
Answer Key: LIC DME Recruitment 2023
The answer key for the test will be made accessible on the official website of LIC. The tentative stage and the final stage of the LIC exam response sheet will both be made public. Once the candidates have calculated the total number of questions they have successfully answered, they can compute their overall exam scores using the key.
If a candidate has compelling proof that a particular question or answer is erroneous, they will also have the chance to challenge the provisional answer key. After all of the test-takers’ objections have been taken into consideration, the final answer key will be made accessible. The key will help candidates who took the test understand how to calculate their scores and how to arrive at the answers. Candidates must first visit the website if they want to download the key.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the youngest age that an applicant must be in order to be considered for a position with LIC DME?
The age of candidate should be 21 years old at the time of application.
Q2. As of the time of the announcement, how many posts within the LIC DME Cycle are still available to be filled?
The Life Insurance Corporation organization has informed the LIC DME recruitment community that 430 positions are currently available.
Q3. What kinds of jobs are available through the LIC DME Recruitment?
The LIC DME Recruitment is currently accepting applications for the following available positions: DME, AAO, Assistant Manager, and Assistant.
Q4. What kind of test format is used for the LIC DME exam?
The LIC DME test will be given in an online format, as it has been in the past.
Q5. Applicants to the LIC DME recruiting should prepare themselves for what kind of salary scale to expect.
The salary range for the LIC DME job is between INR 20,000 and INR 15,000 per month in metro centers, and INR 15,000 to INR 20,000 per month in outlying centers.
Q6. What is the fee to submit an application to sit the LIC DME Exam?
In order to sit for the LIC DME exam, a candidate is required to pay an application fee. You can see the information regarding the cost of the application up above.
Q7. What are the steps of the LIC DME recruitment process?
The recruitment process for LIC DME positions typically consists of two steps. After the first step, which is a written examination, there will be an interview round.
Q8. In the LIC DME test, would there be any kind of age relaxation at all?
Yes, there will be an age relaxation available for the LIC DME examination. The information pertaining to the same can be found in the article above.