People seeking jobs in the Education sector and government sectors will receive good news soon regarding the Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2023. The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission [JSSC] will soon announce the notification for yearly Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment this year 2023. Aspirants who want to apply for the recruitment must check the eligibility criteria and other necessary details before applying or registering for the examination.
This is a state-level yearly examination of Various posts for teachers such as Primary Teacher [PRT], Trained Graduate Teacher [TGT], Post Graduate Trained Teachers [PGT], and several other posts are expected to be available by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission [JSSC] which is the recruitment board. The selection process for the Recruitment examination will consist of three stages which are a written examination followed by an interview and then document verification. The written examination will consist of both a preliminary examination and a final examination
A detailed notification regarding the examination and online registration will be published soon on the website of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission [JSSC]. The article which is mentioned below will give all the necessary details, eligibility criteria, syllabus, selection process, how to apply or register for the examination, and more regarding the Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2023.
Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2023 Details
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Name of Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission [JSSC]|
|Name of Recruitment||Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2023|
|Job Position||TGT, PRT, and various other teacher posts|
|Exam Level||State Level Examination|
|Location of Job||Jharkhand|
|Type of Examination||Yearly Examination|
|Type Of Job||Government Job|
All the Important Dates like exam dates, results, Last date for registration, etc. regarding the Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2023 will be updated soon by Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission [JSSC].
Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality/Citizenship Of The Candidate
- Candidate should be a citizen of India and must carry a domicile certificate of the Jharkhand state of India
Educational Criteria For Candidates
Candidates must ensure that they fall under the educational criteria for the Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2023 or they will not be eligible for the examination. The educational criteria for the recruitment examination are as follows
For Trained Graduate Teacher [TGT] Candidates:
- Candidates should have passed the 12th standard examination with 50% marks from the recognized board
- Candidates must have passed 4 years of B.Sc. ED Diploma from a recognized university in India.
- They should have qualified Central Teacher Eligibility Test [CTET] / Teacher Eligibility Test [TET]
- Candidates should have either Diploma in Elementary education [D.EI. ED] / B.ED/ P.ED / B.P.ED from a recognized institution
For Primary Teacher [PRT] Candidates:
- Candidates must have passed the 12th standard examination with 50% marks from a recognized board in India.
- They must have a Graduation or Post Graduation degree in the relevant topic
- Or the candidate can have 2 year’s diploma in D.EI. ED]
Age Limit And Age Relaxation
|Name Of Category||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit||Age Relaxation|
|Unreserved||21 years||42 years||N/A|
|OBC||21 years||42 years||3 years|
|SC/ST||21 years||42 years||5 years|
|Unreserved PWD||21 years||42 years||10 years|
|OBC PWD||21 years||42 years||13 years|
|SC/ST PWD||21 years||42 years||15 years|
The minimum age limit and the maximum age limit should be 21 years and 42 years respectively as of January 01, 2023
After filling out all the necessary details for the online registration of Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2023, Candidates are expected to pay the application fee for the same to make the whole registration process successful. They will be provided with four payment methods to pay the application fee for the same. The four available payment methods will be Debit Card, Net Banking, Credit Card, and E-Challan. Candidates will not be eligible for the examination if they do not pay the application fee.
The application fee for SC, ST, PWD, and Females will be Rs. Rs. 200/-
The application fee for all the other remaining candidates will be Rs. 450/-
Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2023 will comprise three stages which are
- Written examination
The written examination will consist of a preliminary round of examination and then the final round of examination
- Document Verification process
|Rounds of Examination||Name of Subjects||Maximum Marks Allotted||Number of Questions|
|Preliminary Examination||General Awareness and English/ Hindi||100 Marks||100|
|Final Examination||Specific concerned Subjects [chosen by the candidate]||300 Marks||150|
- There will not be any negative marking in both examination
- One mark will be provided for each and every correct answer in the preliminary round of examination.
- Two marks will be provided for each and every correct answer in the final round of the examination.
Candidates who will clear both examination rounds successfully will be called for an interview.
Document Verification Process
After the Interview, selected candidates are required to come for the verification of their documents.
How to apply online For Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2023
These are the necessary steps to be followed to apply online for Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2023:
- Go to the official website of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission [JSSC] and click on the teacher recruitment apply online option given.
- Fill in the information and register online with your email ID, date of birth, and mobile number.
- The website is going to generate a login ID and password
- By using the login ID and password, fill in the necessary details required in the application form for Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2023
- Candidates must ensure that all the necessary details filled by them are correct and spelt correctly.
- Candidate must upload a passport-size photograph and signature
- All the required scanned documents should be submitted and verified
- After registering all the details, The candidates are required to pay the application fee
- Application fee can be paid using the four available methods which are Debit Card, Net Banking, Credit Card, and E- Challan.
- After the payment of the application fee, the candidate has to click on the submit button to register successfully for the recruitment examination.
- The registration process will be successfully completed, take the printout for further use.
Q1. Will there be any Age Relaxation in Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2023?
Yes, there will be different Age relaxation for different reserved categories such as PWD, OBC, SC, ST, OBC PWD, and SC/ST PWD. But the minimum age and maximum age limit required for remaining candidates will be 21 years to 42 years respectively as of January 01, 2023.
Q2. Is the Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2023 for the government teaching sector?
Yes, the Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2023 is for all aspirants who are interested in the government sector and education sector. It is a recruitment examination for a government teaching job in Jharkhand.
Q3. Will there be an application fee for Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2023?
Yes, there will be an application fee for Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2023. The application fee for SC, ST, PWD, and females will be Rs. 200/- and for all the other remaining candidates, the application fee will be Rs. 450/-
Q4. What are the documents that should be submitted for the document verification process after the examination?
Some of the required documents for Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2023 are a passport-size photograph and signature of the candidate, Certificate and mark sheets of educational qualifications of the candidate, Domicile Certificate of Jharkhand, Aadhar card, PAN card number, etc.
Q5. What is the name of the organization for Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2023?
The name of the organization for Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2023 is The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission [JSSC].
Q6. How to apply online for Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the online examination a candidate must go to the official website of The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission [JSSC], click on the link given in the above article, register by using the login and password given to the candidate, fill out the necessary required details, upload all the scanned documents and pay the application fee and hence the candidate would be successfully registered for the same.
Q7. What will be the selection process for Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2023?
The selection process for Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2023 will be in three stages which are written examinations [which will have two examinations, a preliminary examination, and a final examination], Interviews, and then verification of documents.
Q8. What if the candidate will not be able to submit some required documents?
The candidate has to submit all the necessary documents, if he or she fails to do so, then the candidate will be rejected from the Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment examination.
Q9. How to get the application number and password for the Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2023 examination?
The application number and password of a candidate for the Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2023 examination will be given after filling out all the necessary details of the candidate required for registration.
MUST READ | WBJEE ANM And GNM 2023 Exam Date