The joint entrance exam for Polytechnic (JEXPO) is a state-level exam which is conducted by West Bengal State Council for Technical Education. So, those who have an interest in getting a diploma in various science fields. like Engineering, Polytechnic, Pharmacy, and Agriculture can apply for this. Through this exam, you will get admission to public and private universities of West Bengal which are best in these courses. So, I think now we should jump onto the main topic which is JEXPO 2023 Exam Date In West Bengal.
Well guys, till now the officials have not released any kind of notification regarding this, but last year the registration was started on 1 March 2022 and lasted on 18 April 2022, additionally, if we talk about the admit card release date, that was set for the day 13 May 2022 and the main exam was conducted offline on 21 May 2022. So, today here we will tell you the expected dates as the exact dates have not been revealed yet.
JEXPO 2023 Exam Date In West Bengal
As we have mentioned above that as of now we do not have any kind of notification regarding the exam date. So, unfortunately, you guys have to wait for the official notification from the side of the department. But last year the exam was conducted in May, so we can expect in 2023, the exam will be conducted in May or June.
JEXPO 2023 Exam Date In West Bengal Highlights
|Organization Name||West Bengal State Council For Technical Education|
|Exam Name||JEXPO 2023|
JEXPO 2023 Expected Important Dates
|Notification release date||March 2023 (last week)|
|Application starts||April 2023 (first week)|
|Application Ends||April 2023 (last week)|
|Admit Card||May 2023 (first week)|
|Exam Date||May 2023 (last week)|
|Result Date||June 2023 (last week)|
READ MORE: National Scholarship Portal Notification 2023: Eligibility Criteria And Details
How To Apply for JEXPO 2023?
To apply for JEXPO 2023, you all need to follow these steps, which are mentioned below:
- Go to the official website
- Then register yourselves on the site and create a username
- Click on login and then you can see the application form
- Fill out the application form as there is no correction facility
- Upload all the documents by scanning them
- Then you will have to pay the application fees through online/offline mode.
- After all this press the submit button and must take a printout of the application form.
Application Fee For JEXPO 2023
- You can pay the fees in online/offline mode, but while submitting the fees at the designated centers, you will have to pay it online there as well.
- The offline application fees for Kanyashree Enrollees will be Rs. 250/-
- The online application fees for Knyashree Enrollees will be Rs. 225/-
- The offline fees for all the applicants except Kanyashrees will be Rs. 500/-
- The online fees for all the applicants except Kanyashrees will be Rs. 450/-.
JEXPO 2023 Eligibility Criteria
|Age Limit||Born on or before 1 July 2008|
|Qualifications||Must pass class 10th from a recognized board of education. Minimum 35% marks should be secured in 10th standard for applying (class 10th appearing students can also apply)|
|Nationality||Must be a permanent resident of West Bengal and should be a citizen of India|
|Subjects||Science and Mathematics are compulsory. Students have to pass the exam with these subjects|
JEXPO 2023 Exam Pattern
|Time Duration||2 Hours|
|Total Questions||100 questions|
|Marking Scheme||for each correct answer, 1 mark will be given and for every wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of 0.25|
|Medium||English and Bengali|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total Marks||100 marks|
JEXPO 2023 Exam Date- FAQs
When will JEXPO 2023 Exam be held?
The exact date has not been revealed yet.
When will the notifictaion for JEXPO 2023 Exam Date be released?
Maybe in March 2023, the officials will be releasing the notification.
Where can I apply for JEXPO 2023 Exam Date?
You can apply on the official website, webscte.co.in
Is JEXPO easy?
No competitive exam is easy, so with JEXPO, it is a tough exam.
What is the exam date of JEXPO 2022?
It is on 21 May 2022.
What are the main subjects of JEXPO?
Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
READ MORE: SBI SO Recruitment 2023: Exam Pattern, Syllabus, How To Apply?