Science and technology have already made advancements in our day-to-day lives. Everything in today’s world is so digitalized and even science is progressing at a rapid pace. Well apart from the technology, we have now established our reach to different planets. There are several scientific kinds of research that are being conducted on the global level and in addition to this, many space agencies are working to explore new aspects of space.
When talking about space it is natural for us to refer to space agencies. These space agencies are different for different countries. The National Aeronautics and Space Administration commonly referred to as NASA is situated in the United States of America. In India, we have the Indian Space Research Organization, famously called ISRO.
ISRO has its headquarters in Bengaluru and it functions under the Department of Space. It has not only proved its excellence in space research and aircraft but also provides opportunities to young minds for a better future in science and technology. Every year it comes up with a recruitment exam for several posts and many candidates apply for it. As of 2022, it has 16,786 employees working under ISRO. Candidates who aspire to a lustrous future in technical and scientific research must apply whenever the recruitment is done in ISRO.
In the year 2023 ISRO will again come up with many opportunities hey and the hiring will be done for different posts. One can apply for scientist, engineer trainee, technician, scientific trainee, apprentice, and many others. This article will provide you with every detail about ISRO recruitment 2023 and the related procedures.
|Name Of The Exam||ISRO Recruitment Exam|
|Conducting Body||Indian space and research organization (ISRO)|
|Year of the recruitment||2023|
|Total Number Of vacancies||526 (Expected)|
|name of the post||several posts|
|Level Of The Examination||National Level|
|Mode Of application||online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
CHECK ALSO: WBHRB Homoeopathic Medical Officer Recruitment 2022: Selection Process, Application Fees
ISRO Recruitment 2023: Official Image
ISRO Recruitment 2023: Important Details
|1.||Advertisement No. For ISRO Recruitment 2023||DS_IX-14011/2/2022- Section_9-DOS (1) dated 27.11.2022|
|2.||Notification Release Date Of ISRO Recruitment 2023||23 December 2022|
|3.||Start Date Of Filling Up The ISRO Recruitment 2023 Application Form||23 December 2022|
|4.||Last Date Of Filling Up The ISRO Recruitment 2023 Application Form||9 January 2023|
|5.||Last Date Of Submission Of The Online Application Fees For ISRO Recruitment 2023||11 January 2023|
|6.||Exam Date Of ISRO Recruitment 2023||Will Be Announced|
|7.||result Date Of ISRO Recruitment 2023||Will Be Announced|
How To Apply For ISRO Recruitment 2023 Online?
- Visit the official website of ISRO.
- Click on the careers tab. A new window will open up.
- Click on the required position for which you want to apply.
- Find the option of applying online.
- The application form will open up.
- Fill up the required details.
- Upload the necessary documents in a scanned format.
- Submit the application form after submitting the fees.
- The form will be submitted successfully.
- Take out the printout of the form for future reference.
ISRO Recruitment 2023: Application Fees
The application fees depend upon the category of the candidate to which he or she belongs. Most of the time the candidate belonging to the general or OBC category has no concession in their application fees.
|All Category Female||Nill|
The application fees can be paid online through credit cards, debit cards, or even net banking. Since the forms will only be filled through online mode the fees can only be submitted online.
ALSO CHECK: BPCL Management Trainee Posts Recruitment 2023, Selection Process, Job Procedure
ISRO Recruitment 2023: Age Limit
Whenever an organization or institution opens up various opportunities for the recruitment of people, it fixes a certain age limit within which if a candidate belongs, can easily apply for the job. The same goes for the recruitment for the year 2023 in ISRO. However, there are certain age relaxations in the maximum age limits for the people belonging to categories for which there are certain rules in the recruitment.
|PARTICULAR||MAXIMUM AGE LIMIT||MINIMUM AGE LIMIT|
|Age limit||NA||30 years|
ISRO Recruitment 2023: Selection Process
It is not only the examination that finally decides which candidate has been finalized for a particular post. There are certain selection processes that are carried out for more assurance.
- Written exam
- Skill test
- Documents verification
ISRO Recruitment 2023: Exam Pattern For Assistant
|S.NO.||NAME OF THE SUBJECT||TOTAL NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||TOTAL MARKS||TIME DURATION|
|3.||General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||50||50|
|TOTAL||200||200||120 Minutes (2 hours)|
ISRO Recruitment 2023: Syllabus
- General English
- Error Detection, Fill in the Blanks, Active/ Passive Voice, Idioms & Phrases, Close Paragraph, comprehension, Synonyms & Antonyms, One Word Substitution, Misspelled words, Sentence Improvements, Direct/Indirect Narration, etc.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability
- Missing Number, Logical arrangement of Words, Sitting Arrangement, Number Series, Directions, Repeated Series, Venn diagram, Dice, Cube & Cuboid, Ranking Arrangement, Alphabets, Sequence, Mirror, and Water Image, Coding & Decoding, Analogy, Clock, Coded equation.
- General Knowledge
- Current affairs of National & International Importance, Geography, Polity, Science, Culture, Economy, History
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Number System, Simple & Compound Interest, Profit & Loss, Discount, Averages, Ratio & Proportion, Percentages, Boat & Stream, Pipe & Cistern, Algebra (Factorisation, Coordinate Geometry, Polynomials, Sequence & Series, Algebraic identities, Linear equations, etc), Simplification, Mixture & Allegation, Trigonometry (Trigonometric Identities, Trigonometric Ratios, Circular measures of Angles, Heights & distance, etc), Geometry (Triangles, Circles, Quadrilateral, Lines & Angles, etc.), Surds & Indices, Time & Work, Time & Distance, LCM & HCF, Mensuration (Area, Perimeter, Volume, etc.), Statistics, Data Interpretation.
ISRO Recruitment 2023: FAQs
1. What is the full form of ISRO?
ISRO stands for Indian Space and Research Organization.
2. How can one apply for ISRO Recruitment 2023?
The candidates can apply for recruitment for the year 2023 by visiting the official website of ISRO and filling up the application form available online.
3. Does ISRO opens up the recruitment portal every year?
Yes, every year ISRO comes up with various opportunities for young minds and provides them a chance to work under the Department of Space.
4. Is GATE compulsory for ISRO?
No, the students who haven’t appeared for GATE can also apply in the ISRO recruitment program that is held every year for different posts.
5. Is maths subject compulsory for ISRO?
A student of the science stream from a maths background can only apply for the ISRO recruitment program. The initial qualification is passing class 12th in the subjects physics, chemistry, and maths.
6. What is the official website of ISRO?
The official website of ISRO is https://www.isro.gov.in/
ALSO CHECK: West Bengal NMMS 2023: Exam Pattern, Exam Date, Criteria