Those who are newly entering the workforce can apply online for the current jobs on IndiaMart. IndiaMart requires applicants for positions in several categories to already have the knowledge, training, and experience required. There is absolutely no requirement for prior work experience for the work-from-home positions offered by IndiaMart.
Anybody looking for Work From Home Jobs 2023 is welcome to learn more about this fantastic job opportunity, which is available to all demographics. Sending a resume to IndiaMart Vacancies is essential right away if you’re seeking work and want to work for an e-commerce company.
Only those with the required training and education will be chosen for further evaluation. It is highly recommended that anyone thinking about applying for the IndiaMart Recruitment 2023 and wanting to learn more about it read the following information in its entirety. The successful applicant would need to work well across a number of Indian cities, including Noida, Chennai, Dehradun, Vizag, Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Delhi, Mumbai, Jaipur, Bangalore, and Bhubaneswar, among others.
Each applicant must possess at least one of the qualifications including a B.E./B.Tech, B.Com, B.Sc., MBA, Diploma, MCA, or postgraduate degree in their field of study. Interested candidates must send the most recent version of their CV to the HR team.
IndiaMart 2023 Recruitment
Any applicants interested in working as Tele- Associates are currently welcome to submit their resumes to IndiaMart. Applicants must send their most recent CV between February 15, 2023, and March 28, 2023.
As a result, you may find a list below that includes all of the details for the job announcements for the IndiaMart Job Openings 2023. The qualifying requirements, application fee, salary information, the application process, and other details are all included in this list.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Name of Recruitment||IndiaMart Recruitment 2023|
|Name of Organization||IndiaMART|
|Name of position||Tele – Associates|
|Type of Job||Government Job|
Important Dates Announced: IndiaMart Recruitment 2023
A list of important dates will be included in the notification of the IndiaMart Recruitment for the 2023 academic year. Candidates must completely familiarise themselves with the IndiaMart Notice before beginning the online application procedure for IndiaMart.
|Starting date for application||15 February 2023|
|Last date for application||28 March 2023|
Eligibility Criteria: IndiaMart 2023 Recruitment
Candidates must demonstrate their eligibility in accordance with the criteria established by the board authorities before their applications will be considered for the recruitment selection process.
The IndiaMart officials will shortly publish information about the eligibility requirements and hiring processes on their official website. Candidates must first certify that they meet all standards for eligibility, which are mentioned below, in order to be considered for the open role.
To apply for the IndiaMart role, the applicant shall be a citizen of India.
Educational Qualifications For The Recruitment
In order to be eligible for consideration for this position, the candidate must hold a degree from an Indian institution or state board that is officially recognized. New graduates are encouraged to submit their applications for the post since previous work experience is not required for consideration.
Skill Set Required
- Strong written and vocal communication abilities, as well as the ability to structure language in a comprehensible manner (English)
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Competence in technology and the ability to quickly master web-based tools
- Should possess a sharp eye for spotting errors in both the language and the presentation of the work.
- Approach to an issue that is analytical in nature
- MART’s commitment to hard effort and its aptitude for learning
- Ready to work in a setting that is both fast-paced and dynamic
Applicants who fall into the various categories could potentially have their age requirements lowered if their applications were approved. On the contrary, the age limits that must be met in order for a candidate to be considered for the general category will not be lowered. The material relevant to this topic will be made available on the official website of IndiaMart in the not-too-distant future.
Salary: IndiaMart 2023 Recruitment
The candidates will be employed on a permanent basis for this full-time position and will have the option to work from home. A competitive compensation in the region of 29,000 to 36,000 INR per month will be offered to the individuals who are ultimately chosen for the position. Applicants are welcome to submit their applications from anywhere in India.
|Tele-Associate||29,000 to 36,000 INR per month|
Selection Process: IndiaMart 2023 Recruitment
There is an elaborate selection process that IndiaMart follows for recruiting applicants for the post of Tele-Associates.
- Applicants who are interested in working for Indiamart Recruitment can apply for the role by submitting an online application through the company’s official website.
- The official announcement provides a deadline by which the application form must be filled out and submitted. This deadline must be adhered to. There will be no other means of application that will be considered.
- There is no cost to submit an application, and both boys and females of Indian descent who satisfy the requirements for the post are encouraged to do so.
- Interviewing candidates and verifying their documents are going to be the two components of the selection process for the Tele-Associate post.
Application Fee: IndiaMart 2023 Recruitment
Applicants are not required to pay an application fee to be considered for the position of Tele-Associates in IndiaMart’s recruitment process.
How To Apply Online: IndiaMart Recruitment 2023?
The applicants need to follow the instructions below if they are interested in submitting an online application for IndiaMart Recruitment 2023.
- To get started, go visit the website at https://IndiaMart-india.in/.
- Go to their website’s careers page or the area that contains the most recent news to find and download the job posting and advertisements for the Tele – Associates and other roles.
- First, examine if there are any requirements you are already aware of satisfying by reviewing the job description you downloaded. If you meet the requirements for your desired position, continue the application process.
- Simply search for and select the “job application” option on the official website. You’ll be taken to the online application form if you do this. You must carry out this action because the application must be submitted online.
- Make sure the data you have provided is correct, current, and gap-free.
- Tap on the Submit button to finally submit the application.
Job Description: IndiaMart 2023 Recruitment
Indiamart is currently seeking Tele-Associates who are capable of working from the comfort of their own homes. The successful candidates will have to perform the following tasks.
- They are involved in promoting Indiamart’s products and services over the phone to prospective clients and conducting outbound calls to those clients.
- In addition, they will be expected to keep a database of potential clients and make consistent contact with those customers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. When is the last date for the online application for the IndiaMart recruitment?
The last date for applying for the post of Tele-Associates at IndiaMart is 28th March 2023.
Q2. How can the interested candidates for the post of Tele-Associates apply for the position at IndiaMart?
Use the link that is provided on the previous page in order to submit your application for the IndiaMart Recruitment 2023 position.
Q3. When working with IndiaMart as a Tele-Associate in the year 2023, what type of pay might one expect receiving?
IndiaMart hires individuals to work as Tele-Associates, and these individuals receive a respectable compensation that is subject to change annually. The monthly payment falls somewhere in the range of 29,000 to 36,000 INR.
Q4. What are the educational qualifications that a candidate must meet for applying for the post of Tele-Associate at IndiaMart?
In order to be eligible for consideration for the position of Tele-Associate at IndiaMart, the candidate must hold a degree from an Indian institution or state board that is officially recognized. New graduates are encouraged to submit their applications for the post since previous work experience is not required for consideration.
Q5. What does the work as a Tele-Associate at IndiaMart entail?
Tele-Associates at IndiaMart are involved in promoting Indiamart’s products and services over the phone to prospective clients and conducting outbound calls to those clients. In addition, they will be expected to keep a database of potential clients and make consistent contact with those customers.
Q6. What is the selection process that is a part of the IndiaMart recruitment?
The selection procedure for the Tele-Associate position will consist of two parts: interviewing potential candidates and validating the authenticity of their supporting documentation.
Q7. Is there any application fee for applying for the post of Tele-Associate with IndiaMart?
The candidates need not pay any application fee for applying for the post of Tele-Associates with IndiaMart.