The ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board (ICRB) plays a crucial role in the selection and recruitment process of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO). As the central authority responsible for hiring talented individuals, the ICRB ensures a fair and transparent selection process to identify the best candidates for various positions within ISRO.
With the aim of attracting exceptional scientists, engineers, technicians, and administrative personnel, the ICRB conducts rigorous examinations, interviews, and assessments to assess the knowledge, skills, and aptitude of applicants. By maintaining high standards and strict evaluation procedures, the ICRB ensures that ISRO recruits individuals who possess the necessary expertise and dedication to contribute effectively to India’s space program. Through its diligent efforts, the ICRB strengthens ISRO’s workforce and facilitates the organization’s ongoing pursuit of excellence in space research and exploration.
ICRB Recruitment 2023
The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has announced a recruitment drive inviting online applications from eligible candidates holding a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (BE/B.Tech) for the position of Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’. With a total of 303 vacancies to be filled, this presents a promising opportunity for aspiring engineers to join the prestigious organization.
The online registration process for ISRO Recruitment 2023 has already commenced and will remain open until the 14th of June, 2023. It is advisable for interested candidates to submit their application forms well before the deadline to avoid any last-minute technical complications.
|Organization||Indian Space Research Organisation|
|Post Name||Scientist/Engineer ‘SC|
|Registration Date||25th May to 14th June 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
|Salary||Pay Level 10 (Rs. 56,100)|
|Official Website||Official Website|
ISRO Scientist Vacancy 2023
For the ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2023, the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has declared 303 open positions for the opening of Scientist/Engineer. The vacancies have been distributed across different streams, as mentioned below. There are 90 openings in the Electronics stream and 163 in the Mechanical stream. The Computer Science stream has 47 vacancies. Additionally, there are 2 vacancies for Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics) in the Autonomous Body – PRL, and 1 vacancy for Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Computer Science) in the Autonomous Body – PRL
ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
According to the official notification of ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2023, candidates are required to pay an application fee as part of the application process. The application fee can be paid through online mode using options such as Netbanking, UPI, Credit Card, Debit Card, or Wallet.
Alternatively, candidates can also choose to pay the fee offline by visiting the nearest SBI Branch. For candidates belonging to the UR/OBC/EWS category, the application fee is Rs. 250/-, while candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PwD category are exempted from paying any application fee.
Steps to Apply for ISRO Recruitment 2023
To apply for ISRO Recruitment 2023, candidates can follow the simple steps outlined below:
- Visit the official website of ISRO at www.isro.gov.in.
- Find the link that reads “ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form” on the homepage and click it.
- A new screen will open, presenting the application form.
- Make sure to accurately complete all the relevant fields, making sure no spaces are left empty.
- Scan and upload all the necessary documents in the specified format as mentioned in the notification.
- Make sure all the entered information is accurate before submitting the application.
- Proceed to pay the application costs using online credit card in the amount specified.
- Click the submit button to finish the application procedure after a successful payment.
- To keep a record of the application, download the ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2023 Application Form and take a printout for future reference.
By following these steps, candidates can successfully complete the application process for ISRO Recruitment 2023. It is important to ensure the accuracy of the provided information and keep a copy of the application form for future correspondence.
ISRO Scientist Educational Qualification
To be eligible for ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2023 for the post of Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’, candidates must possess the following educational qualifications:
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics): Candidates should have a BE/B.Tech degree or its equivalent in Electronics & Communication Engineering. Also the minimum marks to be eligible is 65% marks or CGPA of 6.84/10.
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Mechanical): Candidates should hold a BE/B.Tech degree or its equivalent in Mechanical Engineering. Also, the minimum marks to be eligible is 65% marks or CGPA of 6.84/10.
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Computer Science): Candidates should possess a BE/B.Tech degree or its equivalent in Computer Science Engineering. Also, the minimum marks to be eligible is 65% marks or CGPA of 6.84/10.
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics) – Autonomous Body – PRL: Candidates must possess a BE/B.Tech degree or its equivalent degree in the discipline of Electronics & Communication Engineering. They should have secured an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA of 6.84/10.
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Computer Science) Autonomous Body – PRL: Candidates should have a BE or B.Tech degree or its equivalent degree in the discipline of Computer Science Engineering. They must have obtained an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA of 6.84/10.
ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2023 selection process will have a total of three stages: the written test, then the interview, and at last the document verification. The initial stage is the written test, where candidates will be assessed based on their performance. Following the written test, candidates who qualify will be short-listed for the interview stage in a ratio of 1:5, meaning that for every vacancy, five candidates will be shortlisted for the interview.
The final merit list will be prepared based on a 50% weightage given to the marks obtained in the written test and a 50% weightage given to the marks obtained in the interview. Candidates who successfully clear the interview stage will proceed to the document verification process, where their credentials and eligibility will be verified.
When is the start date of applying for ICRB Recruitment 2023?
The start date for applying for ICRB Recruitment 2023 is 25th May 2023.
When is the last date of applying for ICRB Recruitment 2023?
The last date for applying for ICRB Recruitment 2023 is 14th June 2023.
What is the selection process for ICRB Recruitment 2023?
The selection process for ICRB Recruitment 2023 is Written Exam and Interview.
What is the mode of application for ICRB Recruitment 2023?
The mode of application for ICRB Recruitment 2023 is online.