The Haryana Recruitment will soon be taking place, therefore anyone who is interested in obtaining positions with the Haryana Staff Selection Commission working for the state government in Haryana should be made aware of this. The applicant must first pass an entrance exam to prove their knowledge and abilities before being considered for the position of Trained Graduate Teacher in the relevant department.
Those who satisfy all qualifying conditions and wish to apply to the Haryana High School Service Commission will be permitted to do so prior to the deadline. The relevant authorities will post a notice outlining the beginning and finish dates for the application period on their individual websites. The HSSC application will only be submitted via online mode.
You should visit the Haryana Staff Selection Commission’s (HSSC) official website and complete the application form there in its entirety if you are interested in applying for the open position of Trained Graduate Teacher. We firmly advise anyone considering applying for the HSSC Recruitment 2023 and wanting to learn more about it to read the information provided below in its entirety.
HSSC Recruitment 2023
More than 7400 job postings within the company have now been made public by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC). It is necessary to fill the open post with a trained graduate teacher. Anyone who is interested in this opportunity and fits the requirements can therefore submit an online application from February 23 through March 15, 2023.
As a result, you can find a list of all the job notification details for the HSSC Job Vacancies 2023 below, including the age restriction, application fee, salary information, application procedure, and so on.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Name of Recruitment||HSSC Recruitment 2023|
|Name of Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of position||Trained Graduate Teacher|
|Type of Job||Haryana Government Job|
READ MORE: NPCIL Recruitment 2023: How To Apply, Selection Process & Eligibility Criteria!
Important Dates Announced: HSSC Recruitment 2023
A list of important dates will be included in the notification of the HSSC Recruitment for the year 2023. Candidates are required to completely familiarize themselves with the HSSC Notice before beginning the online application process for the HSSC.
|HSSC Starting day of Application||23 February 2023|
|Last date for application||15 March 2023|
|Last Date for Depositing Fee||20 March 2023|
Eligibility Criteria: HSSC Recruitment 2023
In order to submit their applications for the recruitment selection process, applicants must demonstrate that they meet the eligibility requirements imposed by the board authorities. The HSSC officials will shortly publish information on the eligibility conditions and hiring practices on the official website. Candidates must first affirm that they meet all standards for eligibility, which are outlined below, in order to be considered for the vacant position.
To apply for the HSSC post, the applicant should be an Indian citizen.
Educational Qualifications For The Recruitment
- The candidate needs to have earned at least 50% of possible points towards their Bachelor’s degree.
- A Bachelor of Education, a Certificate in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.), or both
- Should take at least one Hindi or Sanskrit class throughout their matriculation or further education.
- Certificate proving that the applicant has passed the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) or the School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) of the applicable subject area for the position being applied for, both of which were administered by the Board of School Education of Haryana in Bhiwani.
- Should have Essential Qualifications (EQ), which are specified on the official website next to each available vacancy.
If their applications were approved, candidates in the various categories would be qualified for age reductions. Candidates who are eligible for the general group, on the other hand, will not have their age requirements relaxed. The information regarding the same is going to be made available on the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission in the near future.
Salary: HSSC Recruitment 2023
The trained graduate teacher as appointed by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission gets a decent salary and the salary is subject to change every year. The details for the salary of the Trained Graduate Teacher have been cited in the table below for the year 2023.
|Trained Graduate Teacher||INR 93,000 to INR 34,800 Grade pay of INR 4,600|
Selection Process: HSSC Recruitment 2023
For your convenience, we have outlined below the steps involved in the selection process for the job of Trained Graduate Teacher that is part of the HSSC Recruitment 2023.
- According to the HSSC Recruitment 2023, the candidates for the job of Trained Graduate Teacher will be chosen based on how well they performed on the written test in order to be considered for the position.
- Post the written examination, there will be an oral examination which will be in the form of an interview.
Application Fee: HSSC Recruitment 2023
Applicants for the job of Trained Graduate Teacher in HSSC recruiting are required to submit an application fee in order to be considered for the position. The HSSC application fee will be payable through the use of an online payment system.
|General Candidates||Rs. 150|
|SC/ BC/ EWS Male Candidates||Rs. 35|
|SC/ BC/ EWS Female Candidates||Rs. 18|
READ MORE: UP NHM Recruitment 2023: How To Apply, Selection Process & Eligibility Criteria!
How To Apply Online: HSSC Recruitment 2023
Candidates must refer to the steps that are outlined below if they are interested in submitting an application online for the HSSC Recruitment 2023.
- To get started, go to the website here.
- Find the page on their website devoted to careers or the area that details the most recent news to be able to locate and download the job posting and an advertisement for the Trained Graduate Teacher position.
- Examine the job description you downloaded after that to determine if there are any requirements you already know you can meet. If you are qualified for the position you are seeking, continue with the application process.
- Simply find the “job application” link on the official website and click on it. You’ll be taken to the online application form by doing this. You must finish this step because the application must be submitted online.
- Verify that the data you have supplied is complete and correct and does not include any gaps. Ensure that you have included all of the essential supporting paperwork in your submission.
- After that, if it is required, continue to make the necessary payments.
- The application can be submitted by simply clicking the “Submit” button at the bottom.
Results: HSSC Recruitment 2023
The administrators of the board will make the results public within a period of thirty days following the publication of the HSSC final answer key. You can view the official results of the HSSC 2023 examination on the website of the examination, which can be found at https://www.hssc.gov.in/.
- You must begin by going to the official website, which can be found at https://www.hssc.gov.in/. From there, you will be able to view the results of the HSSC Recruitment Test 2023.
- All you have to do is visit the results website and log in there using the credentials you used to apply for the exam.
- After that, the HSSC Recruitment Results 2023 will be made available for your perusal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. When may those who wish to apply for the Haryana HSSC begin doing so online?
Beginning on February 23, 2023, applications to the HSSC may be submitted online.
Q2. How do I apply for the position of HSSC Trained Graduate Teacher?
Use the same link provided on the aforementioned page to submit your application for the HSSC Recruitment 2023.
Q3. What sort of compensation can one expect to earn in 2023 working as a Trained Graduate Teacher for the HSSC?
The salary range for a graduate teacher with HSSC training is INR 93,000 to INR 34,800 with grade pay of INR 4,600.
Q4. What does the abbreviation HSSC signify in its entirety?
“HSSC” stands for Haryana Staff Selection Commission in its entire form.
Q5. As of the announcement, how many of the vacant slots for the HSSC Cycle were still taking applications?
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has posted that there are currently more than 7400 unfilled posts for trained graduate teachers.
Q6. What positions are available through the HSSC Recruitment?
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is currently accepting applications for the position of Trained Graduate Teacher.
Q7. What kind of testing procedures does the Haryana Staff Selection Commission use?
The HSSC hiring process will be done online in the form of a written examination. The interviews, however, will take place offline.
Q8. How much does it cost to apply for the HSSC Exam?
The HSSC exam requires applicants to pay an application fee in order to participate. The information described above includes an explanation of the fees related to filing an application.
READ MORE: RSMSSB IA Recruitment 2023: How To Apply, Selection Process & Eligibility Criteria!