GAIL has announced vacancies for Executive Trainee. There is a total of 47 vacancies under this position. Interested candidates should apply before 15.03.2023. Go through this article to know about all the details of GAIL India Recruitment 2023.
GAIL (India) Ltd is India’s leading natural gas processing and distribution company owned by the state. On August 16, 1984, the company was officially formed. The Company’s business ventures include a wide range of sectors, including pipeline transmission of natural gas and LPG, the manufacturing of LPG, trading in liquid hydrocarbons and petrochemicals, and more. GAIL also has a participatory interest in oil and gas blocks both domestically and internationally.
GAIL India Recruitment 2023
GAIL has published a notification mentioning 47 vacancies for Executive Trainee posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. An overview of the GAIL India Recruitment 2023 is given below:
|Recruiting Body||GAIL (India) Limited|
|First date to apply||14.03.2023|
|Last date to apply||15.03.2023|
|Official site||Click Here|
Vacancies: GAIL India Recruitment 2023
Check position-wise vacancies from the table given below:
|Executive Trainee (civil)||11|
|Executive Trainee (chemical)||20|
|Executive Trainee (BIS)||8|
|Executive Trainee (GAILTEL TC/TM)||8|
Eligibility: GAIL India Recruitment 2023
|Post name||Educational qualification|
|Executive Trainee (civil)||Candidates must have a Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil with minimum 65% marks.|
|Executive Trainee (chemical)||Candidates must have a Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Technology in Petrochemical/Chemical/Chemical Technology/Chemical Technology & Polymer Science/Petrochemical Technology/Chemical Technology and Plastic Technology with minimum 65% marks.|
|Executive Trainee (BIS)||Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Computer Science/Information Technology with at least 65% marks or Bachelor Degree with at least 60% marks and 03 years Master’s Degree in Computer Application (MCA) with at least 65 % marks|
|Executive Trainee (GAILTEL TC/TM)||Bachelor Degree in Engineering in/Electronics & Communication/Electronics/Telecommunication/Electronics and Telecommunication/Electrical and Electronics/Electrical & Telecommunication with a minimum of 65% marks.|
Note- Candidates from the SC, ST, and PwBD categories will be given a relaxation in the minimum percentage of marks required for the necessary qualification by the following:
Wherever the required minimum percentage of marks is 65% or 60%, the minimum percentage of marks in the educational qualifications for applicants who fall under the SC, ST, and PwBD categories is reduced to 60% or 55%, respectively.
Candidates from the SC/ST/PwBD categories who apply for unreserved positions will be evaluated based on general standards of merit, and no exceptions to the minimum required percentage of marks in educational requirements will be made for them.
The age of candidates should not be more than 26 years as of 15.03.2023 for Executive Trainee positions in all fields.
- For applicants in the SC/ST category and those in the OBC (NCL) category, the maximum age limit may be relaxed by 5 years.
- For PwBD applicants in the General/EWS category, it can be relaxed by 10 years; for those in the OBC (NCL) category, it can be relaxed by 13 years; and for those in the SC/ST category, it can be relaxed by 15 years.
- The aforesaid age relaxation applies solely to positions allocated for SC/ST/OBC (NCL) applicants.
- No matter if the position is reserved or not, PwBDs are eligible for an upper age limit relaxation as long as the position is deemed acceptable for PwBDs.
- Candidates for Unreserved (UR) positions SC/ST/OBC (NCL) must meet the general level of merit, and there is no age relaxation available to them.
- Candidates who were born between January 1, 1980, and December 31, 1989, in the state of Jammu & Kashmir are also eligible for a 05-year relaxation of the upper age limit.
- Ex-servicemen who have served for at least six months consistently in the Union’s armed forces are permitted to deduct this time from their exact age; if the resulting age is less than the maximum age limit for the position(s) they are applying for by more than three years, they are deemed to meet the requirements for the age limit.
- The maximum age of the applicant, taking into account any applicable age relaxations, should not exceed 56 years.
Selection Procedure: GAIL India Recruitment 2023
To hire Executive Trainees in the fields of Chemical, Civil, GATELTEL (TC/TM), and BIS in 2023, GAIL will conduct the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – 2023 Marks (GATE-2023 Marks).
Candidates for the post of Executive Trainee in the aforementioned fields will be short-listed based on their GATE-2023 scores and eligibility requirements.
All the selected candidates will then go through group discussion/personal interview, followed by document verification and medical examination.
Salary: GAIL India Recruitment 2023
Applicants selected for the GAIL Recruitment 2023 will be paid handsomely. Candidates will get a basic salary in addition to Variable Dearness Allowance (VDA), Leased Accommodation, Company Accommodation, medical benefits, group insurance, house building advances, conveyance advances, etc. following the company’s guidelines.
The basic pay for an Executive Trainee post is Accommodation is Rs.60,000 to 1,80,000/-.
How To Apply: GAIL India Recruitment 2023
Candidates must ensure that their personal email addresses and mobile number are active during the whole recruiting process. Applicants should take great care to enter proper information when filling out the online application. Follow these steps to apply:
- Go to the official site.
- Choose Apply Now from the Career option for the Trainee Executive post.
- A new page will appear and ask you for some basic information, including your email address, name, and date of birth.
- Then, submit the registration form.
- Save the system-generated ID and password sent to your registered mail for later use.
- Visit the official GAIL Recruiting website and log in using your registration ID and password.
- Complete the application form with the required information, including the required fields for education, experience, caste category, address, etc.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a printout for future reference.
Applicants must submit their applications online only at the official website, referencing their GATE-2023 Registration Number. There shall be no acceptance of any other application processes or methods. The relevant link will be accessible from 1100 hours on February 14, 2023, through 1800 hours on March 15, 2023.
Please make sure the GATE-2023 Registration number is provided correctly in the online application and matches the one on your GATE-2023 admit card. The name must be entered exactly as it appears on your GATE-2023 admit card. Once the online application has been submitted, the candidate cannot make any changes to any of the information they provided.
A unique registration number will be generated by the system following the candidate’s successful submission of an online application. The system will also display a message indicating that the candidate’s online application has been submitted successfully, and an automatically generated email will be sent to the candidate informing them of this.
After the admit card is activated, applicants who have enrolled for GATE-2023 must download it from the official GATE website. Candidates must log in again to GAIL in the “Careers” section of the GAIL website for downloading their GATE-2023 Admit Card with a registration number. The application will be refused if it lacks a valid GATE-2023 registration number.
The candidate must print a copy of the application form with their unique registration number after submitting their online application. According to the instructions, the applicant must sign the application form and keep it in a secure place. The identical application form must be submitted when asked for a group discussion or a personal interview as part of the selection process. No candidate should send a printout of their online application to any GAIL (India) Ltd offices.
The candidate’s uploaded passport-size photo must match the one they submitted with their GATE-2023 application. The applicant will need to provide their original GATE-2023 admit card, official GATE-2023 score card, a printout of the online application form, and other necessary papers (both original and one set of self-attested photocopies) if they are selected for further evaluation.
Frequently asked Questions
Q1. When is the GAIL Recruitment 2023 Exam scheduled?
The GAIL Recruitment 2023 exam date has not yet been released, but it will be shortly announced by the recruiting body.
Q2. What is the closing date for GAIL Recruitment 2023 applications?
The deadline to submit an online application for GAIL Recruitment 2023 is March 15, 2023.
Q3. How to apply for the GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023 on the official website.
Q4. How many positions are advertised under the GAIL Notification 2023 for executive trainees?
47 open positions for executive trainees are listed in the GAIL Notification.
Q5. What is the full form of GAIL?
GAIL stands for Gas Authority of India Ltd. India’s top natural gas firm, GAIL is a Maharatna PSU. Engineers are hired by GAIL every year for the position of Executive Trainee based on their GATE test performance.
Q6. Are there any restrictions on how many times you may sit for the GAIL exam?
No, there are no restrictions. If an applicant meets the requirements, they may apply for the exam as many times as they want.